[POLL] Ingame Time [RESOLVED]

Brophy

Question

Simple poll.

Would you prefer the server to cycle like single-player (24 hours every 24 real minutes) or would you prefer the server to go into real-time mode again (24 in-game hours = 24 real hours)

Remember that 24 in-game hours for every 24 real minutes allows for every timezone to experience night and day.

Poll ends Monday 1st July.

22 answers to this question

I like "24 ingame hours = 24 real minutes" option because with this ALL players (no matter their timezones and their countries) can see day/night times and experience them A LOT more often. It's more fun about time changing and not always being day during the day and not always being night during the night, imo.

Edit: And also the different type of weathers changing along with the day/night times... you've a big variety. :)

@RAMPAGE said in [POLL] Ingame Time:

I like "24 ingame hours = 24 real minutes" option because with this ALL players (no matter their timezones and their countries) can see day/night times and experience them A LOT more often. It's more fun about time changing and not always being day during the day and not always being night during the night, imo.

I hope other people actually take this into account, combined with different weather patterns, we get a variable environment for all timezones

I'm fine with both, yet it would be great if the storm weather gets removed from the weather patterns as it causes lag to a lot of players and it's really annoying.

I get that it's meant to be realistic but it's just not enjoyable to play with as you see a lot of people that already have trouble running GTA SA with normal weather and then when it's storming you just see them teleporting around.

It also makes you see things at the last second especially when you fly in an aircraft above SF and most likely crash into a building during a storm if you don't fly high enough.

I prefered the old time, when I logged in and it was day, it was day in-game too, and when I logged in at night it was night.
Most of the server had the same good experience as me, i know there are a few individuals who can't have the same experience as us but maybe we can find a middle ground.

Maybe add more optional time zones, for south america, europe and asia, that could solve everything. Afterall, day and night are just aestethic and don't interfere with the gameplay much.

What If we make It optional? It would be good for RPs too, for example you can keep the time Ingame as UK time or whatever you want, and add a feature In M panel which makes the player able to choose which weather he wants, Either day or night, It'd be really good for everyone so you can log in whenever you want and then pick the weather you want, I guess If something like that could be added, It would be really good for everyone.

@Mrwan said in [POLL] Ingame Time:

What If we make It optional? It would be good for RPs too, for example you can keep the time Ingame as UK time or whatever you want, and add a feature In M panel which makes the player able to choose which weather he wants, Either day or night, It'd be really good for everyone so you can log in whenever you want and then pick the weather you want, I guess If something like that could be added, It would be really good for everyone.
Ur a genius

@Mrwan said in [POLL] Ingame Time:

Fuck you

The 24hr time clock which coincides with the current time in the UK will be pushed to the server in the next 24 hours.

We will be looking to make it toggleable for clients in the future to switch between a synced gta time clock and a synced server time clock.

@Brophy said in [POLL] Ingame Time:

@Spicey said in [POLL] Ingame Time:

@Brophy
Sir Brophy we will lost the hours who we got right now? and he will start from the start again?>

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

It's just the time you see in-game, it has no bearing on the hours gameplay you have played.

dont mind him broph he is the best english speaker in saes u need more lessons to explain/understand him