It's Time To Comeback :)

Acez

SO Hello Guys , as you all know that my acc was hacked , it's okay for me , so for today's topic of mine , i will comeback in the game , i will promise that i won;t annoy players again , i will respect them all , and please , respect me too . thanks

regards,
jude obiasca :)

@Marko said in It's Time To Comeback :):

some people just need a block from posting more than one topic in Emotions for 5 months each or sth...

what the hell? why you hate me ? , me , i don't hate ANYONE , even they downvote,annoy,judge me . im just letting them . but you ... you. i don't know what kind of person are you . for me , you're not a good person enough , you know what? because YOU ALWAYS JUDGE ME WITHOUT ANY REASONS , even i am not judging you man . i just want to help players , i want to be friends of them ! . but you . no , you have good reputation because you just judging me ? or other kids? it's not about on age dude , just respect your fellow humans , we are HUMANS we help each other not to judge . me yeah i admit i'm a KID but it doesn't mean i don't have RESPECT , i am not like other kids like SPOILED no, im not that type of kid , i am HUMBLE , RESPECTFUL , HONEST . asking why im doing shitty things? im doing because i want the players to be happy ! but NO ! , ALWAYS NEGATIVE , sometimes im crying while playing , and you saying it im kid , NO IM CRYING BECAUSE I MISS MY MOM , MY MOM IS AT AUSTRALIA DUDE . THINK BRO , LETS SWITCH , YOU IS ME , AND ME IS YOU . Let's see what can you bring to us ! . yeah i admit . i admit that i lied about my age , AND IT DOESNT MEAN THAT I AM UNRESPECTFUL , i respect all the peoples man . even they don't respect me . because all i wnat is friends , happy life , and good reputations like all of you . im trying hard here to just make new friends but no , no i can't get new friends , you asking why i have friends? because in start , they respect me at all! , and i respect them too ! . i tried helping others by giving moneys ... etc.... but nope. man , i am almost stress all day , im working hard to get my mom here on the Philippines , me , yes i admit we're poor and i got potato pc , and some CripZ members , when i joined them , they don't want me to be part of them! , i saw that Bernasx said "why you join him he is lagger and low fps" yeah i admit , i have that! , it's not mean im poor and you don't want me to be friends? because you all are rich? no!

@Jude-Obiasca said in It's Time To Comeback :):

some people just need a block from posting more than one topic in Emotions for 5 months each or sth...

what the hell? why you hate me ? , me , i don't hate ANYONE , even they downvote,annoy,judge me . im just letting them . but you ... you. i don't know what kind of person are you . for me , you're not a good person enough , you know what? because YOU ALWAYS JUDGE ME WITHOUT ANY REASONS , even i am not judging you man . i just want to help players , i want to be friends of them ! . but you . no , you have good reputation because you just judging me ? or other kids? it's not about on age dude , just respect your fellow humans , we are HUMANS we help each other not to judge . me yeah i admit i'm a KID but it doesn't mean i don't have RESPECT , i am not like other kids like SPOILED no, im not that type of kid , i am HUMBLE , RESPECTFUL , HONEST . asking why im doing shitty things? im doing because i want the players to be happy ! but NO ! , ALWAYS NEGATIVE , sometimes im crying while playing , and you saying it im kid , NO IM CRYING BECAUSE I MISS MY MOM , MY MOM IS AT AUSTRALIA DUDE . THINK BRO , LETS SWITCH , YOU IS ME , AND ME IS YOU . Let's see what can you bring to us ! . yeah i admit . i admit that i lied about my age , AND IT DOESNT MEAN THAT I AM UNRESPECTFUL , i respect all the peoples man . even they don't respect me . because all i wnat is friends , happy life , and good reputations like all of you . im trying hard here to just make new friends but no , no i can't get new friends , you asking why i have friends? because in start , they respect me at all! , and i respect them too ! . i tried helping others by giving moneys ... etc.... but nope. man , i am almost stress all day , im working hard to get my mom here on the Philippines , me , yes i admit we're poor and i got potato pc , and some CripZ members , when i joined them , they don't want me to be part of them! , i saw that Bernasx said "why you join him he is lagger and low fps" yeah i admit , i have that! , it's not mean im poor and you don't want me to be friends? because you all are rich? no!

For what reason did you feel like writing such a big paragraph about something dumb when he only says that you need to think clearly next time if you decide to go away or stay. Telling him that he hates you etc, what a story full of nonsense.

@Jude-Obiasca said in It's Time To Comeback :):

How old are you? I think at your age people know that world is cruel and people judge and hate each other. By replying like this you make yourself look more stupid to him. You will never find the reason people hate or dislike you tho, maybe it is just natural who knows. Also my pc is shit too, but who gives a fuck. And about stress and crying u should talk with someone, let it be ur mom or someone