Revive GT

Zei

Question

I don't know why, i'm maybe too addicted to Saes but i had this idea just before sleeping and i want to suggest something which is the following:
The marker that is above a player when you aim at him that was removed, it will automatically show up when you enter the ghost town zone and only in that specefic zone

13 answers to this question

@Tut-Greco said in Revive GT:

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5683/the-green-marker-back

Tactical skills? there is no tactic when you do not see where your oponents hides on the roof, it is now all about luck and no one agrees with that, if no one agrees why dont you listen to the players that have actually had fun... I personally do not understand the point of removing it for real HAHA

what i gave you is a perfect example, the green marker helps you see if someone is behind a roof or object where he logically should not be seen. this is not very ideal for servers that has combat oriented gameplay

thats how people/GTers are used to play, thats how they had fun. No one from them supports that. And this green marker has biggest impact in GT, no where else (I am not arguing im just trying to make you get it back because u can revive a lot of players that used to play GT and we can have a lot fun when there are a lot more players to play against)

That is what i mean and that is what we all want, people that play GT. It is not a big deal because everyone wants it and you can add it just in GT area that would be more than enough and we would be more than happy if that happsn, THANKS