It's Time to _ _ _ _

Acez

SO Hello Guys ! I'm Jude Obiasca From Philippines , i play alot MTASA Servers like SAES and more ... but my account in SAESRPG was hacked , i don't know his/her name , i lost my all Moneys , My Cars , and My Favorite Property , I Know That Some Players Will be happy because they said Im Noob , Kid , Annoying and many more . I'm Very Sad because i lost my prop,cars,moneys ........... and i will miss my all friends :( like PewD , Jamal , Smurf , Nishki , Mohamed and many more ! . my journey in SAES Was happy even they are calling me noob,annoying,kid even i am so Angry , but it's just a game , i know . and they say to me that words because they don;t like me , so Haters of Me , This is favorite time ! Im Quitting SAES:RPG , I'll Tell My SAES Career Down below . Open the spoiler if you want to see :)

:::

Since I Started playing SAES:RPG was January or February i don't remember , in my first day , Some people help me out how to play , and as i remember , i spawned as cop and hang with some SAFP Members , then i have an interest joining SAFP , After some weeks , i applied for SAFP then i hang with them too many times. and the Vice Leader name "Scooter" is very kind and respectful , and also the Leader name "Piem" he is admin , he is kind too aswell , when , my favorite party was when we skydive from an shamal to Store Robbery , and i said "I Don't have Parachute" because i don't know that we will skydive , then Piem Gave me 1 Parachute , and yeah i am so happy in there because it was my first Skydive , after some days , i have losen Interest in SAFP , then applied for ICE , Then i got accepted , ICE is the Best Squad for me and SAFP too! because some people says "ICE IS DONATION SQUAD" but in myself , i said "They Donate To Help Server , James like to help server" then i fight for ICE , then some people says that im annoying , kid and noob because i join ICE , but i don't care if they say me those words because i know that it's just a game . 1week later i got kicked from ICE because i reported "KILIOS" for arresting me as cop and im spawned as cop too and he exploded our car . then james told me that to delete the report then i said "I CANT THERES NO EDIT/DELETE THING" then he don't believe me . some days i joined again because i apologize to James , after some days , i left ICE Because Cop Side is a little bit boring , then tried to join CripZ , after some days i joined it , then kicked because i got adminjail from throwing a grenade in hospital because i can't move and some people throwing grenades in hospital too many times , but me i only throw one time , then kicked , after somedays i become inactive for like 1-5days because im busy inreallife , then i saw the gang The Pirus , then tried to join it and get accepted , after some days i got accepted . and it's great gang for me , because all members are so respectful and kind . then after some days like 6days , i left , because Criminal Side is A little bit bored , then applied for SAFP again . after that i got denied , then i go sleep , when i comeback from home from school and loged in , my all money,cars and 1 prop is gone ! , i almost cried because i work hard for it and then they will just hack my account . then yeah . i decide to quit SAESRPG because im so bored . thats it ! thank you for reading :)

:::

Thats it Guys !

Best Regards ,
Jude Obiasca
:)

Your writing SAES "career" in your "retirement" topic reminds me of Polat's saying "good night guys! check my properties while I am offline cCc"

See you in few days, not even a week I suppose. And when you come back from your little vacation keep in mind that admins can help you with where your money went. They have logs of nearly everything.

@Stiffler said in It's Time to _ _ _ _:

@Jude-Obiasca I think your situation can easily be resolved and you can continue from where you left off. No need to ditch SAES because of one accident which looks like that wasnt your fault anyway.

btw, admins said, my acc isnt hacked but why my moneys and cars are gone.

@Jude-Obiasca i hope you'll come back in a week like the others do
i was super excited to solve your problem, i went full sherlock mode asking the current owners of your lost props and shit. its sad that you have given up.
So, if ... well not if , When you come back please tell me so i can continue being a detective. Cya soon!

@Xavier said in It's Time to _ _ _ _:

@Jude-Obiasca i hope you'll come back in a week like the others do
i was super excited to solve your problem, i went full sherlock mode asking the current owners of your lost props and shit. its sad that you have given up.
So, if ... well not if , When you come back please tell me so i can continue being a detective. Cya soon!

thanks for helping bro

@ILLUSION said in It's Time to _ _ _ _:

Your writing SAES "career" in your "retirement" topic reminds me of Polat's saying "good night guys! check my properties while I am offline cCc"

See you in few days, not even a week I suppose. And when you come back from your little vacation keep in mind that admins can help you with where your money went. They have logs of nearly everything.

~[cCc cCc cCc cCc cCc]~

@Jude-Obiasca See 'ya around. :)

@Nord said in It's Time to _ _ _ _:

@ILLUSION said in It's Time to _ _ _ _:

~[cCc cCc cCc cCc cCc]~

@Jude-Obiasca See 'ya around. :)

cya bploi, ill come to ur place sometimes

@Jude-Obiasca said in It's Time to _ _ _ _:

hen i saw the gang The Pirus , then tried to join it and get accepted , after some days i got accepted . and it's great gang for me , because all members are so respectful and kind . then after some days like 6days , i left

Just in case someone wonders how the life of a hopper looks like
hopping gif