Inside the Stores of the SR

Marwyn

Question

SR is unbalanced , This is why :
Cops can easily end the SR by sniping and killing criminals who are on the roof .
Then they can camp inside making it impossible for criminals to kill them .
You may ask why don't criminals camp inside ?
It's very easy for a cop to rush inside and hit around with the nightstick and send them instantly to the jail , because the inside of the store is small .

:::

So my suggestion is making the glass bullet-penetrable , Cops can still hide inside but this would be more balanced .

19 answers to this question

Why are you looking at it from a single angle? What you're saying is true. But you forget something. SR starts automatically. And also since the "kill-arrest" (!) came, the cops have been focusing more on killing than arresting criminals. When a group of cops goes to SR before the criminals, the chances of winning that SR back is like 10%. And it's not as easy to stand on the roof. Because you're becoming an easy target. On the one hand, you have to pay attention to those who shoot at you while on the other hand, you have to watch out for the cops hiding down. I'm not even talking about getting knocked down by helicopter and getting busted before we even get up.

@chemist said in Inside the Stores of the SR:

Why are you looking at it from a single angle? What you're saying is true. But you forget something. SR starts automatically. And also since the "kill-arrest" (!) came, the cops have been focusing more on killing than arresting criminals. When a group of cops goes to SR before the criminals, the chances of winning that SR back is like 10%. And it's not as easy to stand on the roof. Because you're becoming an easy target. On the one hand, you have to pay attention to those who shoot at you while on the other hand, you have to watch out for the cops hiding down. I'm not even talking about getting knocked down by helicopter and getting busted before we even get up.

please give a look to github you will find that SR will get balanced in regards to the the % before cops get a warning therefore crims have to take it to 20% before cops get the warning so unless some cop is lucy to drive past it and warn others crims have enough time to get ready and regroup no?its not a single view is just being aware of what changes are already getting worked on and seeing how another one would unbalance with the one already in the making no?

Also maybe just me but dont get what kill arrest that ONLY works on JB/BR got to do with a SR

It's not enough to balance. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Plus you're talking about before SR. I'm talking about what happens during the SR. Moreover, the proposed thing will affect the during rather than before the SR. In addition, even if the glass will bullet-penetrated, you still have a place to hide. He is not saying let's remove the walls as well.

Also, you know very well that killing criminals helps in gaining an advantage. I don't know why you're acting like you don't know the fact that cops (not all, but most of them) are trying to kill us before they even try to arrest :).

@Marwyn said in Inside the Stores of the SR:

@Crash Then your point drops , How can criminals outnumber cops .

how so? the point was about the cops camping inside and waiting not doing anythign if they do that the criminals camp the roof and win the SR anyway now if you talk about cops using tactics such as this one then ofc but theres must always be a way fro one side and the other to shift stuff theyr way
and cops got the way to kill a few arrest the rest and then try arrest the ones who died criminals can crlimb to the roof and kill the sniping cops and just camp to reach 100 since criminals value more then cops when counts to % raisement

This needs to be fixed
SRs shouldn't be starting randomly , How can a robbery start with no robbers .
Just as a PBR needs criminals an SR should also require criminals to start it .
You can raise the cool-down per store to 1 hour .

The SR system has been problematic lately as we can see it becomes a subject of a suggestion topic every week. Biggest problem about the SR system currently is the cops' arriving SR earlier than criminals. I don't know if there is a project to fix it, but it must be fixed. It makes no sense when cops arrive at a robbing scene before criminals.

SRs being automated is a good thing in my opinion. Because I was sick of seeing SRs at same locations over and over. Also HRs were automated. So it kind of reminds me the old system this way.

Another problem about SRs is the store itself, the mapping of it. When a cop rushes inside the store, he can stay there till the end of the SR. Does it make sense to you? 15 criminals up there shooting around and there is one brave (!) cop hiding inside, doing nothing to stop the criminal activity. Taking advantage of the safe spot. While criminals on the upper part of SR coverless. Can be targeted to snipers from every direction.

What I suggest is, putting blower/fanner on every SRs like we have in the store of Red Country. It is something small but it is handy. It cannot cover more than 3 criminals but it is something. And the shelves inside the store should be removed. The open area inside SR will force two sides to fight.

@Marwyn said in Inside the Stores of the SR:

SR is unbalanced , This is why :
Cops can easily end the SR by sniping and killing criminals who are on the roof .
Then they can camp inside making it impossible for criminals to kill them .
You may ask why don't criminals camp inside ?
It's very easy for a cop to rush inside and hit around with the nightstick and send them instantly to the jail , because the inside of the store is small .

So my suggestion is making the glass bullet-penetrable , Cops can still hide inside but this would be more balanced .

ddouble post.

yeah the SR itself is to small but its the fault of the players using it by camping the roofs
The the problem itself is caused by the players robbing it. :thinking_face:
you wont see cops on the roof cause its the same effect, criminals snipe from the distance and vice versa.

edit: fix is shown above and will happen soon, first priority now is to debug existing scripts