Store Random robbery

rufus

Question

but I can't understand how the shop, yourself, himself, can Rob, come good people and protect me or we'll take it all and leave such nonsense I have not seen yet not on the single server that he himself plundered! Return something that was, from the robberies of shops, CJ missed bullets from a shot gun

15 answers to this question

the problem was always the same SR 3/4 points over and over again being used and the other 50 were ignored

so unless each store gets a cool down of like 1 hour to prevent if being robed in a cicle like before its a no

@Crash I'm doing the robbery, in different places, but I hate that the cops all the privileges that would come close in 2 minutes, and we were actually 30 minutes to wait for a new Heist is nonsense, and no reality in the game, let them come and arrest then all blue....

@rufus said in Store Random robbery:

but I can't understand how the shop, yourself, himself, can Rob, come good people and protect me or we'll take it all and leave such nonsense I have not seen yet not on the single server that he himself plundered! Return something that was, from the robberies of shops, CJ missed bullets from a shot gun

Sounds like a poem, impressive.

+1, but only if the cooldown per store is increased with 20-30 or even more minutes. I'm tired of seeing SRs in the same places. Whenever we try to rob a store that was robbed within the last 30 or even 40 minutes it should say "The store has already been robbed", so the criminals gonna head towards another shop.

I have a fair enought idea why not keep the sr cj thingy but at the same time keep the random sr thingy and if after a duration of 7min from each sr no one triggered a store then random system starts one

@rufus said in Store Random robbery:

@Crash I'm doing the robbery, in different places, but I hate that the cops all the privileges that would come close in 2 minutes, and we were actually 30 minutes to wait for a new Heist is nonsense, and no reality in the game, let them come and arrest then all blue....

SR's interval is 10 minutes at the moment.