The Andromada

Zei

Question

I would like to suggest this mod for the andormada also , i would like to suggest something else which making the andromada donatable because it would be an amazing veh for the rps
alt text
alt text
Mod link https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/airplanes/132639-improved-andromada/

12 answers to this question

Nah it would be an absuable vehicle it's big size can cause problem tho its smoother than other big planes such as the AT-400, in my pilot dcript which is still to be reviewed im including this as a vehicle for flights but with collisions absent ofc
Indeed im voting no for its big size which will make it abusable + same for size will be jard to find a place to park it

@Filex said in The Andromada:

Nah it would be an absuable vehicle it's big size can cause problem tho its smoother than other big planes such as the AT-400, in my pilot dcript which is still to be reviewed im including this as a vehicle for flights but with collisions absent ofc
Indeed im voting no for its big size which will make it abusable + same for size will be jard to find a place to park it

Does you AT-400 have an interior ?

@Zei said in The Andromada:

Yes it does

@Skerdi said in The Andromada:

Yes it does

I mean where to put cars...

Yes it does

Well if you can get cars up there yes, but basically no

Yes it does

Well if you can get cars up there yes, but basically no

In the andromada you can