KHC - Knighthounds Contractors - Media Archive

Nord

^[alt text]
alt text
alt text
~[This will be the default place to post our Group activity, Media Archives and our roleplays. You can find our activity posts below this topic. As well as our main topic and the format for posting activities.]~(red,#910000)

Format:
alt text

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/TeH6xRV.png)
**Activity Number:**
**Name:**
**People Involved:**
**Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary):**
**Type of Activity:**
**Date of Activity:**
**Winners (for LWS only):**
**Explanation (for RP only):**
**Screenshots:**

Main Topic link: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8638/recruitment-open-knighthounds-contractors
alt text
Thank you and have a great day!

alt text
Activity Number: #1
Name: Nord
People Involved: @Markus (Hawk), @FlaMe (Wolf)
Type of Activity: Roleplay
Date of Activity: 05/27/2019
Explanation:

As our first days in San Andreas as an independent private military company, we, the three Directors of Knighthounds Contractors decided to go "property hunting" wherein we went around various places (mostly Los Santos) to look for suitable properties to buy for our company. Wolf is still jetlagged from his trip so I drove instead while Hawk texted us that he will be following and tailing us. We were cruising along Temple Drive when we saw an old business near 111th Weird Street. The business was long inactive and the owner has yet to show himself up. We got interested in this property so we took some pictures of it and we discussed about getting more individual properties from each states. After a long tiring day, Wolf went home while me and Hawk rode his private jet to go to Las Venturas, where we will be meeting up with a SAHA Representative.

Screenshots:

:::

alt text
Cuda and Wolf discuss their future plans for KHC.
alt text
Cuda gets a phone call from Hawk, saying that he is on his way.
alt text
Hawk arriving just in time.
alt text
The trio discuss their financial status and future plans.
alt text
Hawk and Wolf talking in background while Cuda answers a phone call from the SAHA Representative.
alt text
The trio part ways, while Cuda and Hawk are headed to the airport.
alt text
The two arrive at Hawk's private jet, fueled and ready to go.
alt text
Cuda preparing to embark Hawk's private plane, en route to Las Ventuas to meet up with the SAHA Representative.

Activity Number: #2
Name: Markus
People Involved: @Nord (Cuda)
Date of Activity: 27.05.2019
Explanation (for RP only): We recently bought some Real Estate from some guy and it was a big profit for us. The Real Estate company estimated the price of the property around 15.000.000$ but we bought it for 2.000.000$. We could've sold it and made a lot of profit but rather than doing that, we kept the property and named it as our Los Santos HQ Building since we're planning to have an HQ Building in every city.

So, we decided to move in our stuff from our storage and rented a truck for it. We took our stuff from our LS Storage, the truck was filled up and we were ready to go. Rather than buying you know, movers who do the job for us, we did it ourselves since our budget is quite tight at the moment because we've bought new gear for our Soldiers.

Everything went smoothly and we've nicely set ourselves to the new, Los Santos HQ.
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/2AWENv7

Activity Number: #3
Name: Markus
People Involved: @Kowalski, Me (Hawk) and the Event Participants
Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): 1.150.000$ in total (Including the LWS fees, event prize was 1.000.000$)
Type of Activity: Event
Date of Activity: 27.05.2019
Winners (for LWS only): @Petrow
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zbTN175

alt text
Activity Number: #4
People Involved: @SWT
Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): $6,000,000
Date of Activity: 05/28/2019
Explanation (for RP only): I saw a property that is for sale on a website called saha.uk, The property was being auctioned for a minimum price of $500,000. Of course, I went on and took the opportunity to bid, since it only costed a few quid. But then, It kept rising until it's being auctioned at a total price of $5,500,000.

I quickly contacted my staff team if we're going to spend some "Extra millions" just to buy a fancy prop, it took some time, but we definitely are interested in buying it. We contacted the property holder if we can just buy it straight away, of course, offering if he has any favors in mind. He used this opportunity and sold the property to us. I quickly got on my motorbike and rushed to see the seller and the property. I was met with a huge smile and a waving lad in front of the prop. We quickly got in terms and voila, We secured the deal. The meet-up ended with jokes and gags and a friendly lad hug to end the night.
The team discussed that this will become KHC's Legal Department.
Screenshots:

alt text
Meeting with the seller, SWT.
alt text
Having a bit of chit-chat with the friendly seller.
alt text
Finally, our deal ended with a friendly "Bro hug" and a handshake.
alt text
Some shots that I took, displaying the fancy corinthian greek columns and its very old looking security gates.
alt text

alt text
Activity Number: #5
People Involved: @Markus (hawk), @Lincoln (Moon)
Date of Activity: 05/28/2019
Explanation (for RP only): After buying the property that we bought, I decided to drop-by Captain Hawk's place to pick hip up for a very special event. The Naval Units recently got a new Naval Captain, Lincoln "Moon" Burrows. A tough looking gentleman who proved himself worthy of being the second-in-command of the Naval Troops. Of course, we don't want to miss the chance of congratulating and celebrating with him, but this one's much more important.

Captain Burrows is set to compete on a one versus one duel with an underground mafioso member, which goes by the nickname "Petrow" I quickly drove to Bone County to watch Captain Burrows' performance and overall approach to this death-defying event. Unfortunately, Captain Burrows lost as he got slapped by "Petrow". We go home nabbing off his incompetency and celebrated instead on a nearby bar named Lil' Probe Inn.
Screenshots:

alt text
Me and Hawk arrive just in time for the duel.
alt text
Hawk is seen holding a Tec-9 and cheering for Captain Burrows, while I relentlessly observe his actions.
alt text
More of Hawk's "wooing".
alt text
Captain Burrows (on the left) exchanging gunfire with "Petrow" (right).

alt text
Activity Number: #6
People Involved: @Sam_
Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): $2,000,000 (No fee since it was voluntary)
Date of Activity: 05/29/2019
Winners (for LWS only): @XpookS
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Activity Number: #7
People Involved: @Nishki (Skull)
Explanation (for RP only): Leo Greens, callsign "Skull" is our new plebe inside of the company.. So far, he's been showing interest in staying and joining the contractor side. I contacted him to test out his skills in handling rifles, since he's known to be a past criminal and now, looking forward to change his perception in life. I took him to an outdoor range in Bone County where I observed his shooting stance, his body posture and overall performance when shooting an assault rifle. So far, he's shown great expertise in shooting and I saw no flaws with his handling.

After the training, I took him to the nearest bar which and bought him a glass. We discussed a few key locations in which potential clients can be contacted. Afterwards, I told him to wait on the car while I smoked my cigar just outside of the bar. Afterwards, I handed him over some important documents that he will be needing in the future. Strange that these documents are just located at my trunk, right?
Screenshots:

alt text
Cuda and Skull arriving at the outdoor range in my black sedan.
alt text
Cuda ordering Skull to aim and fire at will, It can be seen as he has used the rifle for decades already.
alt text
Skull firing at the targets.
alt text
Cda observing Skull's accuracy. This guy's aim is impeccable.
alt text
Arriving at 'Lil Probe Inn.
alt text
Cuda, an avid fan of whisky, can be seen gulping an entire bottle.
alt text
Cuda briefing Skull with potential clients around San Andreas.
alt text
Smoking a premium Montecristo, bought from an immigrant supplier.
alt text
Cuda handing over the so-called "documents" over to Skull.

alt text
Activity Number: #8
People Involved: @Blu , @SWT (Chesty)
Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): $1,150,000 (15% fee)
Winners (for LWS only): UE|Kevin
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text

alt text
Activity Number: #9
People Involved: @Jude-Obiasca (Sandstorm), GranD|VT
Date of Activity: 06/01/2019
Explanation (for RP only): Dusk was apparent, me and Sandstorm were driving our way through the roads of Bone County, wherein we were called for yet the strangest murder case. Usually ,we'd get call on for security and mercenary work, but never will I ever imagine that one day, we will be called for investigatory purposes.

I immediately answered the call, from which in came from an Undisclosed Caller, providing me details about the mysterious murder case. Alongside this case was the newest probie, Codename Sandstorm, he's frankly a bright plebe since he'd just stand there quietly and just not speak at all, I'm sure there's more to this guy.
As I knew about the details, I opened my trunk, where our investigatory tools are located at, usually it's located at our HQ, but I bring one just in case "things" start to go west.

We arrive at the scene, horrified with how long these bodies have been there, it looked like they were here for more than a decade already. I ordered Sandstorm to get a closer look to one of the bodies, to our surprise that these bodies are confirmed to be in here for a long time, suggests that they've been mutilated, tortured or executed before getting dumped out of here. Unfortunately, it's been a tough search since the bodies were already decomposed and what's left of the remains are hair samples, some disgusting maggots and their skeletons.

After a few hours, we finally concluded our search and gotten back to the car, on our way back to the headquarters, we stumbled upon a trucker just outside of a bar. In my curiosity, I decided to interview the trucker.

The trucker's name is Grand, a middle aged man just resting right outside of the bar after a day of work. I approached the man wherein he agreed to be interviewed and Sandstorm took photos and videos for proof. I asked him questions about the mysterious murder case and spoke up with some points which I'm sure he does not understand the terms. He claims that he's seen a couple of strange black suited men once, promptly looking at him and leaving. Although we didn't get much information anymore, I thanked him and left. Me and Sandstorm went ahead to the headquarters to secure the samples we recovered, hopefully revealing some truth.
Screenshots:

alt text
Driving through Bone County.
alt text
Getting a call from UNDISCLOSED CALLER.
alt text
Arranging the tools to be used.
alt text
Arriving at the scene of the crime.
alt text
Sandstorm taking photographs of the body bags.
alt text
Cuda and Sandstorm taking a closer look; inspecting every details of the bodies.
alt text
Cuda, thinking of possibilities while Sandstorm gets a call from the HQ.
alt text
Grand, a trucker living in Bone County.
alt text
Interviewing Grand.
alt text
Cuda and Grand having a farewell talk.

@Nord said in KHC - Knighthounds Contractors - Media Archive:

alt text
Activity Number: #10
Name: iBow(Sandstorm)
People Involved: @SideSwipe , @Nord , @Jude-Obiasca

Spoiler Text

Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): N/A
Date of Activity: June 1st , 2019
Explanation (for RP only): It was a Night , Like 19;28 , There was a Agent dealing with a stanger , me and Cuda silently spy him . till we known he is dealing with Spy Stuffs .. Till then we see a Spy Camera , Spy Gadgets.... etc..

Screenshots: Open the Spoiler if so ,

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Activity Number: #11
Name: Redlive
People Involved: Hotfire(LWS), Redlive, Event Participants
Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): 1.000.000$ (Not including LWS fee)
Date of Activity: 2/6/2019
Winners (for LWS only): @Marwyn
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Activity Number: #12
Name: Funstein (Bachellet)
People Involved: Pozzo (G6) Funstein, Events participants
Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): 1.000.000$ (Not including LWS fee)
Date of Activity: 03/06/2019
Winners (for LWS only): RadioGaga
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1ePHXcy

alt text
Activity Number: #13
Name: Funstein (Bachellet)
People Involved: Pozzo (G6) Funstein, Events participants
Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): 1.000.000$ (Not including LWS free)
Date of Activity: 04/06/2019
Winners (for LWS only):
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zX9blrQ

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Activity Number: #14
Name: Predator (Crossbow)
People Involved: [FOX]Legend(LWS) & Event participants
Date of Activity: 12/06/2019
Winners (for LWS only): O|Bor
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Bllyr4V

Activity Number: #15
People Involved: [FOX]Stay(LWS) & Event participants
Date of Activity: 13/06/2019
Winners (for LWS only): RadioGaga
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fgua9po

Activity Number: #16
People Involved: [FOX]Stay(LWS) & Event Participants
Amount of Money Involved (RP/LWS; if necessary): 1.000.000 (Not including lws fee)
Date of Activity: 13/06/2019
Winners (for LWS only): OC|>Rainy
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/3aqP1ny

alt text
Activity Number: #17
Name: Nord (Cuda)
People Involved: @Nishki (Skull and CripZ), @Ronnie
Date of Activity: 06/16/2019
Explanation (for RP only):
A guy contacted us for our services involving a gang member and information about him. He told us that he's been wanting to get information about the guy's location and details about him. We agreed to meet up near the LS Bank to avoid confusion. We spoke about the details of this gang member and agreed with the contact. We then proceeded to look for the gang member.

alt text
alt text
alt text

After some time, we got an intel that this gang member is a CripZ member and is currently at their base at Santa Maria Beach. We then proceeded to watch the base in a very "unsuspicious" distance, After a few hours, the suspect is seen walking towards the gate and making a phone call. Looks like his fate is about to be known.

alt text
alt text

I then called the guy and and met up again at the old place, I told him the information and he immediately proceeded to the gang member to do "his business". Arriving there, he pulled a Deagle and shot the gang member's hand before he can shoot first. The gang member then said "Fuck you, white niggas" before getting popped in the head.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text