alt text
Role-Play #58
:::
@Carbon said in Vndalos de El Corona | Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: #43
Participants: @Carbon @RadiO @Hash @Sira @SweetGSF
Date: 12/09/2019
Story: We were at El Coronas at 8pm, we received a call from Mongols Mc, they need some drugs, so I called Javier and we loaded the drugs into the van, and we drove, to the bar where there is where we would meet the members of Mongols.
When we were arriving, we saw some bikers, outside the bar then we parked, the van and we started talking were them. Then I told him that I had his drug I showed it to a guy named Sira, and he tried it, after that they loaded the drug in his car, when suddenly, the engine of the van starts to sound strange, then I asked sira if I could check it, and he told me, that if he then opened the hood and began to check it,
He told me that the oil tube, had a leak then, He changed the oil tube, and after that, He changed the engine, then I tested the van to see that everything was in order and I left they.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/OY55xv6

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Role-Play #59
@Avengr said in The~Yakuza - Media Archive:

alt text
alt text
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay#33: Dealing with Trades [ @RadiO @SweetGSF ]
~[D]~(#998855)ate: 12/09/2019
~[R]~(#998855)oleplay Story:
We got such a problems on transporting our drugs stock and some others shits like tattoo material . It was late night, and I was putting up a fresh pot of coffee when I thought for the first idea how could we get more bikes because we really need it on transporting some shits.
It sounded so close, cuz we heared that Mongols gang was selling some cool bikes and there was no doubt that i will get some of it but we didn't have that amount of money.
So i asked them to give us another trading idea , they proposed to us a prostitute that she is working at Los Santos's Club night .
Our main goal from this operation was kidnapping and exact Target to get ransom. SandrA, she was our target: Of the most famous Bitch girl around San Andreas,we was camping near the club, and like that monitoring SandrA movements was not a hard thing for us .
Target Has been under siege and was moved hastily to the field base in Las Venturas. In our church . We finished our operation then we are starting our trading's deal , we headed to Mongols base to end this and getting what we need .
We clearly start talking about everything such as bikes parts and components like Continental and Shimano 's quality and about the power of the engine .
Finally got it , we get some beers to Celebrating of completing our trade , Mutual respect and trust have been garnered from this deal.
~[S]~(#998855)creenshots: Screens

alt text
Role-Play #60

^[The Flip]

I was lounging in MMC's bar enjoying my break, when the phone rang. So I got a call from a Brazillian guy right as my break was ending. He told me he'd throw a bonus if I came to pick this truck up that night since the weather was bit horrible at this early morning so I agreed. When I arrived at the location there was the guy Smurf out front of Commande Da Capital Base waiting for me. We chatted it up a bit and basically, he just purchased this beat down Bobcat. It still cranked up but was in a horrible position so as planned I towed it back to Mongols work-station. My initial diagnosis of what needed fixing on the truck was stated as such: Air brakes, Ball joints, Tires, Radiator, Tail door, Front & Back bumpers & Oil replacement. First thing I did was call him and give him a quote before I start working at all. The quote was around $1.428.00 to replace and work on everything. He agreed to pay and I began my work. First thing I did was jack the truck up and replace the ball joints and tires. While under there I begin to work on brakes and get new pads and such to they work smooth and not kill anyone. Also while it was up I changed the oil and get him a better filter instead of just replacing the old one.
Then I lowered the car back down to begin on the broken radiator and get it out of the vehicle. Once I got the old one out I begin to insert the new one. I connected all the parts also I secured the air conditioning condenser then inserted it into position. I made sure to secure all the brackets and connected the new coolant lines. Once everything was in place I added coolant to the reservoir and that was done. Then I replaced his front and back bumpers. I had to wait a bit for his door to get to me but once I got it I took down the old one without damaging the tracks and I replaced it with the new one. Also gave it a fresh paint job to get rid of some problems of the old paint and the deal was done. Next morning I called him to come and check it out. He approved and paid in cash, We shook hands and he drove off.

Screens lined correctly as a whole story: https://imgur.com/a/9caYVnT

alt text
Role-Play #61

^[The Same Drugs (6/11)]

Since Mongols MC bought drugs from new gang named Undisputed Command it was cheap, so in order to make more money club members had to sell the drugs for others, motorcycle club* asked if any gang is interested by meetings and connections club had and by the luck *The Company were lacking heroin in their marketing, so both of the gang members dealt the date and when it came, Mongols MC told to meet on bridge so they would see if anyone is following them. After both sides met, Oleg, Nikita, Ballas to be exact, the bridge and the road was clear, they went to The Company hide out to continue on things they were dealing. Later Corn was travelling to the base with drugs, so all the attention were on the other side while Cornelius was delivering. After Corn came both gang members started speaking about what they had. Firstly Oleg wanted to buy the drugs for very cheap, but Corn changed his mind by showing quality and the fact that The Company needed the drugs. Oleg had no problems about the drugs, so he paid everything and asked Corn to leave the van in the base, which will be delivered later. Corn jumped on fellow members Harley and drove away from the base.

Screens lined correctly as a whole story: https://imgur.com/a/SjJuodA

alt text

@Gengar said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Title: Chill and trip
Participants: @Organization-Zero, @Underground-Empire, @Mongols-MC, @fadi-semre12, @MrDeathBoy, few other players
Story:
It was very chilling day for Organization Zero, so they invited couple of their friends to gather in their base and go on a trip. They moved from Organization Zero base to Los Santos, cruised around the city, passed next to Los Santos jail and went towards highway. They entered the highway and ride was redirected towards Las Venturas.
After they entered in Las Venturas, they made a circle around the city and made quick stop on Las Venturas crossroad. They made a small break, small chit chat with few people they saw there and started moving again. Few people from Las Venturas crossroad have joined them on a trip. Next stop, Pay'n'Spray and gas station in Las Venturas, for small repairs and fuel. Road trip was continued after that, towards Red County, from Las Venturas - San Fierro highway. Passing trough Red County, they enjoyed the view and nature beauties of the county. They moved towards San Fierro, cruised a bit trough the city and moved towards Bone County.
Bone County was their final stop. They came to the UFO biker bar, where they chilled a bit, rested and enjoyed the view of a very beautiful sunset. After all that, they decided to have a friendly race. They moved to starting point in Tierra Robada, where they all joined the race, after which they all went on their separate way - Organization Zero to their own base, Underground Empire to their own, Mongols MC to their own and other people who joined in the mean time, back to their houses. It was very chilling day for Organization Zero and all their friends, who is a bigger group every day.

For info on all vehicles you can purchase from Organization Zero, check this topic with link to their website, where you can read even more details on each individual vehicle.

alt text

Pictures:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role-Play #62

^[New Wheels]

Mongols MC have patched some Prospects recently, therefor, they was in need of some new bikes and there is no a better choise than Orgenization Zero, RadiO have ordred six new freeways with a dope black color and Mongols Logo on each bike fuel tank. 19/09/2019, RadiO called Gengar Organization Zero Leader to arrange delivery and pickup.

@Gengar said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Title: Six motorcycles delivery
Participants: @Gengar, @Draven, @Ment, @Meegan, @Deu, @Ammar, @TaaviLaudur, @Rondaw, @RadiO, @Melou, @Rocket
Story:
Member of Mongols MC, RadiO, had submitted an order of six Freeways from Organization Zero motorcycles factory. Production had begun immediately and motorcycles were finished very fast.

Some final polishing of motorcycles was left and RadiO was called to arrange drop off point. He asked if Organization Zero could deliver his Freeways to Mongol MC warehouse in Las Venturas. After he explained to them where that exactly is, Organization Zero packed six Freeways on six DFT-30 trucks, hired Melou and Rocket as additional security and they moved towards the warehouse, from Flint County, trough Los Santos, right across entire Las Venturas, till north part of the city, close to the north train station of Las Venturas.
Organization Zero has met with RadiO, who greeted them all excited about his new motorbikes. Hired security took their positions to guard the area, while Organization Zero employees unloaded all the Freeways. Gengar, current leader of motorcycles production within Organization Zero, had explained to RadiO how he has 5 years warranty on each motorcycle with full coverage and any problem with any of them, he only needs to bring them to Organization Zero garage in Flint County for repairs free of charge. Of course, considering the quality of Organization Zero motorcycles, that is very unlikely to happen.
RadiO was very happy with the arrangement and motorcycles. He payed $60.000 for each one of them, after which, all of them parted and went on their separate ways.

For info on all vehicles you can purchase from Organization Zero, check this topic with link to their website, where you can read even more details on each individual vehicle.

alt text

Pictures:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text