• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

@Raf0 said in SAFP - Official Media Archive:

alt text

Main characters: @Hash, @Klay, @Cookin, and @SweetGSF
Story:
On a good day, There were two suspected thieves talking about something secret, and when they had finished talking, they shook hands with each other, headed to the car, and drove to Las Ventors. They were planning to rob the bank. When I passed by the bank, I heard a strange voice, I entered the bank and found the thieves, but with a glance of the sight, they disappeared, I called the security units, then we set out behind them. But The thieves have disappeared. Despite that, we continued to search and analyze their fingerprints until we got in touch informing the criminals about the location of the next house, and without any waiting, I took the security with me and headed towards the house. We besieged the place and two members of the squad entered the house with me. Fortunately, they did not have any weapons, so we arrested them and the case ended in life imprisonment.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
^[An unexpected Surprise (1/4)]
It was a nice winter day, we were chilling in our base when Sira came and told us he had found a guy selling on our turf. I took the initiative to interrogate him and find out what and why he was doing it. I decided to take Pablo with me in case something happened. Sira had hidden him in our warehouse in the woods to the west of Blueberry. I decided to take a pair of crocodile clamps a battery and a set of pliers, just in case things didn't go so smooth. We hopped into the bus and went to the warehouse.
alt text
alt text
When we arrived we saw the guy trying to cut the rope he was tied with, with a sharp glass he'd found somewhere. Luckily we were there in time to stop him. We put him on the ground and started interrogating him. He was obviously scared so I figured it wouldn't be so hard getting the information out of him. When I asked him why he was selling on our turf he refused to answer and became very stubborn, which angered me. I hit him with my bat a couple of times and surprisingly he kept quiet. I didn't want to waste any more of my time with him so I went to the car to take the pliers out of the trunk. When he saw me coming back with pliers he instantly became nervous. He started pleading because he didn't want to be harmed. Since I didn't care much about the druggie I was planning to kill him. I asked him to give me one reason why I shouldn't kill him. With a nervous stutter, he told me he was a hacker and that he could hack into any system. I was unsure whether to believe him or not, but one of our specialties is extortion that is why I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt because we could use him to hack into the San Andreas Security Agency and steal people's information, which we can trade for money afterward. When I asked him if he can hack SASA he was positive, though he told me that there is quite a bit of preparation we have to do.
alt text
alt text
alt text
After hearing all that I offered him a deal he helps us get people's information and he can leave with his life. He had no choice but to accept. I untied him and put him in the van after which we went to our base to discuss everything.
alt text
alt text

alt text
@Addicted-Cookie said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay with: @SweetGSF

Story: It was a sunny day in december, the weather was nice, the cows were singing, truly the best type of day to sell some illegal guns. I got called over by my trusty customer Sweet the mongol. He wanted to test out my newest weapon, which I've been developing in secret from Fuhrer Kim, it was a type of gas granade which used the same type of chemical that Albert Hofmann was researching. ( I wonder if that's why the sun has been looking like a baby giraffe all night long ) I've named it PG(Psychedelic Granade), it immobilizes the enemy and might help me avoid getting sent to the camps if the Kancler decides that I am no longer useful. Since LSD isn't cheap I offered Sweet to buy a smaller quantity at first and them gradually increase the dos... sorry I meant the supply of granades. He agreed and asked for 10 granades, and since I am good guy I gave him 1+ as a sample. He transferred me the cash, I gave him the stock and we said our goodbyes

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/w27ncIx

alt text
Participants: SweetGSF @Cookie
Story by: SweetGSF
^[Preparation (2/4)]
I didn't know how things would go so the hacker and I started discussing. We had to create a plan and a course of action. He told me that the easiest thing is bypassing the security system and that I shouldn't worry about it. After breaching the system he could easily extract all the information and put it on a hard disk and then delete all the data from his computer for safety purposes. It all sounded too easy until he told me where the catch was. I had to put a special device in the computer that would allow him to enter the system and hack it afterward. He told me that I had to find such a device and get back to him because he had to get it's MAC address so he could connect to it. Then I'll go and plant it on the main server. That was the plan.
After we finished discussing it I started looking for such a device. I had ab old friend who was a black market technician so I decided to call him up and arrange a meeting. He owns an RC shop and that's where we met. After I explained the situation he agreed to help under one condition - 30% of the earnings go to him. It seemed a lot to me but I didn't want to haggle about the percentage because he might get mad and leak our plan to the police since we weren't the best of friends but before I agreed to 30% he had to show me the device and prove that it works. He had hidden it in an old printer in his storage so if an inspection came in it would have a hard time finding such a device he turned it on and showed me that it works. Then he gave it to me and told me to call him when I got the information and started selling it so I could give him his share of the deal. Then I went back to our base to give the device to the hacker.
While he was preparing it I took upon myself to get the plans of the building, because I had to know where I needed to put the device that's why I went to the city planning department which has the plans for all buildings including the plans for San Andreas Security Agency. I waited until its dark afterward, I went inside the building. It was almost empty the last employee had left and there was only the I went to our base to get the device from the hacker and prepare to get in the building.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IikpWBJ

alt text
Date:28/12/2019
Participants: @PaBLo @Draven
Organizations: ~[ @Mongols-MC]~(purple) & ~[ @Organization-Zero]~(olive,olive,olive)

^[Cameras Destruction Mission]

~[Today I was at the base of my gang, straightening my car, exactly in the middle of the day]~(black)
alt text
~[My friend Draven called me,and told me:he wanted me in something and i need go to their base because he needed me]~(black)
alt text
~[So I went to the helicopter and went straight to the place, but I did not understand why he wanted me at such a time.]~(black)
https://i.imgur.com/gWpxByE.png
alt text
~[When I arrived, I found him waiting and worried about something]~(black)
alt text
^[~[Then we start talking...]~(black)]
alt text
~[Well now I know what the problem is and I have to destroy it now. If we boarded the plane, we would go to the place where they could see us]~(black)
alt text
~[When we arrived, we entered a hut where we found a computer that saw all the movements and whereabouts of MMC]~(black)
alt text
~[Then I went to the base and called him to tell me where the cameras are located. As he stands, either the computer and I are at the base and remove the cameras]~(black)
alt text
~[In fact, I took off many small cameras that I wouldn't have known without my friend @Draven]~(black)
alt text

^[The End......]
alt text

alt text
Date:28/12/2019
^[CDL take revenge on my kidnapping]
@Wassim said in La Confrrie Des Lions - Media Archive:

alt text
56th RolePlay
Title: Protecting Our Family Secret's
Participants: CDL and Rebels MC and MMC
The sun was shining and the weather was beautiful and as usual my brothers and I were in our place talking about some things until our companion Pajito came to come to us with some news about a person who knows a lot of information about our family and told us that this person is going on in the city of Los Santos so I and my brothers went and we did not return to our place until We found it
alt text
alt text
After a long road trip we did find him in Groove Street of Los Santos. Franklin blocked the front of his car and me and Misti blocked his back. We held him under fire and we asked him some question but we tried to be friendly in the first time. So after he did not answer my question we kidnapped him into our car and brought him to our base.
alt text
alt text
When we arrived at our base we did ask him again the same question :''What do you know about La Confrrie De Lions ?'' He still didn't answer. So i tortured him and finally he gived us the information we wanted. And later on we decided to kill him because he knows too much about us and he wasn't usefull anymore.
alt text
alt text
alt text
When Alex and Franklin were taking care of the body. WaSsiM decided to light up one of these good cigars.