• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay #86

Participants: @GladiatorsMC @Mongols-MC @RadiO @Five-0

^[A new tier of weapons]

Since our last deal, we wanted to strengthen our relationship with Gladiators MC and we thought that the best option is to go on a road trip together. Our president Sira called GMC's president Genetrix with this proposal and he accepted. We met at the Los Santos Grove street bar and that is where we started our road trip. After riding around Las Venturas and Bone County we decided to go to the bar that is close by and get a drink. After a few drinks, we started talking about business. We talked over our last deal since we still had to deliver the handlebars and the bags. We arranged a meeting later that day to deliver the parts. They told us that while we do that we could check out the new batch of guns they had acquired since they wanted to sell them quickly. This raised a bit of suspicion but we decided to trust them in this one because we're friends and went with it. After that, they went to their base and we went to ours to prepare the parts. A couple of hours later we had loaded up the goods in the van and were on the way to GMC's base. When we arrived, we parked our van they greeted us and we went straight to business. They helped us unload the parts and put them in their hangar. We decided to gift these parts to them in honor of our friendship. They thanked us and then we started talking about the good quality weapons they have. I was curious to know what was so special and how had they acquired such guns. The next thing they said was that they had ambushed a CLO shipment because, strangely, there had been almost no guards so they decided it was the best time to act and went for it and now we're here. Hearing all this I had to check them myself. Given that having such weapons is quite dangerous GMC had hidden them in some old rusty oil barrels. I open the barrels and upon first inspection, they looked normal, nothing special about them, but that was until I started playing with them a little. I shot once and my eyes opened: the grip of the gun was great the sights were precise it's weight was perfect I could balance it on one finger and last but not least, something they didn't tell me, was that it used special high-grade armor-piercing ammunition. They told me that the guns use some new ammo propulsion mechanism which increases their fire range. After realizing all that I was blown away, but I knew what all this would come at a high price.
Just as we started talking about the price we heard sirens. We tried to quickly hide the weapons before the cops came. We managed to hide most of them but we didn't have enough time and unfortunately, we couldn't hide them all. It was Five-0, they were patrolling around when they saw us and they decided to check up on what we were doing. When they came to us they told us to put our hands up and not to move and of course, we complied since we didn't have any other choice. The leader of Five-0 Terry asked for our IDs and went on to search us. He ran our IDs though the register and fortunately enough he didn't find anything. Terry probably thought he would find something incriminating by searching our pockets but he was wrong. He asked who was GMC's leader and Radio decided to take the bullet. Both of them went aside for a private talk and while they were talking the other 2 cops that were with Terry decided to interrogate us a little and ask about the guns that were on the ground. I told him that we use it to protect ourselves since we live in a free country and even though I'm not sure he really believed it it worked for the time being. During that time, Terry was telling Radio that all the cops in town had heard of GMC's creation and that they will keep an eye out for them. Afterward, we parted ways with the cops. After such a close encounter with the law, we decided to postpone our deal until things 'round here chill. I thanked Nexroth for telling us about the weapons and we parted ways.
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay #87

@Hassantt said in La Confrrie Des Lions - Media Archive:

DAVDakM.png
We alawys Help our friends(Deals) Roleplay

Short Scenario: In My day with my crimes in Stors robbers and Bank robbers i was in my house watching T.V with my friend after 1 hour i left my house to start my day and visit some friends to go SRs and BRs and after that i went to my base to get my car and start visiting but when i was in the base i got phone from my friends his brother got arrested from Police and all his drugs are arrested too so he need drugs now and he will give me weapons bec he dont have any Money so i started to help him and i created some drugs in my base fast and i put it in my car and i went to his base and we met there and we talked much and he was thinking how to broke jail and get his brother out of it i said to him u can talk some criminals to do it he agreed so after that i wanted to see the weapons and i tried it it was very good and i gived him 20k too to start make weapons and sell it and i gived him drugs after he saw it and he was very happy bec this Deal after that i went to my house to take rest and after 1 hours i started to go to SRs and BRs
Participants: Hassan - @Cornelius
Organizations: LA Confrerie Des Lions
Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2ymfh1om0/