• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Roleplay #83

:::

@Freezoom said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

alt text
Attenders: @Cornelius
RP Story: It was a sunny morning, I sat in my office and drinks my cola.While I was, my phone rang ... It was one crim who wanted to help me with some things. When I asked him what he wanted he said that his gang MMC wanted some weapons and ammunition box,also nades He told me Let's meet in your our base I started setup everythink for him he wanted from me 1000 5.56m ammo also 100 nades and 7.62m ammo also he want to try new R&D team AK-421(its new gun I create it)When he come First I show him my sexy gun AK-421 He like it and he took it like 100-200 AK-421,Also he ask me about Drugs I told him we are only doing Guns so soory We don't have any Drugs If you want we have armor he told me na thanks this enough for me how much cost will be for me? I told him its will be 2500$ he pay it me and he takes the ammo and guns box and he went the MMC base
Screens:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay #84
Participants: @Mongols-MC @GladiatorsMC
It was a sunny day In San Andreas I was driving around and enjoying a biker's life when I heard that my friends at GMC were looking to add a bit of character to their bikes and they decided to come to the Mongols for help. They called me up and we arranged a meeting at our base. A couple of moments later they arrived and parked their bikes in front of our base. I greeted them and we went to our backyard to talk business. Nex told me that they mainly needed new engines and tires and they were in luck since we had received our shipment the day before. I offered them our newest V8 bike engines that are using I-VTEC technology. Hearing this peaked Nexroth's interest and he wanted to check them out himself. After a thorough inspection, he liked them and wanted to buy a couple amounting to 800,000$. Next, we went to our hangar to check our wheels and after taking a look at them for a little while, he decided to go with our summer/winter edition tires that are good throughout the whole year. Nex wanted 10 of them that amount to a total of 5,000$. They also wanted new chrome finish longer handlebars and bags, which we will deliver in one or two days. Then I helped them load the wheels and the engines in their burrito. They gave me the money for the parts. I thanked them for choosing us and they went to their warehouse to unload everything.
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text
all text

@TripleX said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text

Title: Exchange deal
Date: 1911.2019.
Participants: @Axestos @Raider @khalil @Mongols-MC
Story:
@Organization-Zero made a good exchange deal lately, While i was chilling and having fun, i recieved a call, it was 100% buisness i didn't know who was calling but i think he is popular so i organised a meeting to discuss this deal and know what is about, the day they came i knew some of them, they are the mongolos they are controlling Red County, it wasn't friednly at all we got directly into buisness so we went inside our meeting room and i wanted to make an exchange deal, they were looking for something unique no one except us can make it, he wanted a similair bike as "Bazuka" 's bike,he is so respected from the mongolos he was one of them, actually he was mongolos's road captain, his bike was amazing and you can't another one in whole San Andreas a bit similiair to his.
Ballas, the one who was leading the mongolos back to that day took a picture from his pocket and showed it to me, i knew why he wants it so bad, then Axestos took it, he told me it gonna take a while like two weeks but for sure we are able to do it he was glad that we were able to make it and give a hand but of course not for free, in another hand i was looking for something costly and we are in need to since he wants this bike so much and won't find anyone else except us to make it i decided to make this shot worthy, i asked for 200KG's of hand made "Cocaine" he didn't expect that, because it's a big amount but the bike was priceless so it took from him few seconds to tell me "See you in two weeks". The bike was so hard to be made as he wants it i didn't look as easy as we thought many items are missing and some thought that we won't make it but we made our best and went to many stores to get the needed stuffs it was hard to find and costly but we could make it it in two weeks, so i made my call to organise where to meet and to make the exchange. Once we arrived , he couldn't take his eyes away from the bike he said" That's what i was looking for" he was happy, but he still made sure of it and checked it so well, same as us we made sure that the "Cocaine" is 100% hand made, Raider checked it and taste and it was all good we got the the package in our towtruck, we both were feeling good with the deal and we made sure that we will re-meet and maybe make some other kind of buisness.

Pictures:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text