alt text
#75 Roleplay
:::
@ExtraDip22 said in BloodZ - Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay Number: 25
Title: Buying bikes from Mongols and finishing business
Participants: @Mongols-MC
Story: 26.10.2019 - The last time (19.10.2019) We bought some dope from them and also started some unfinished business. So today, we gave Mongols a visit once again in order to get the Harley Davidsons we requested the last time. They welcomed us and we started discussing. Some minutes later, we decided to get straight to the point and tested the bikes. Everything was going great but only breaks needed some tightening. So their biker, Sweet started tightening the breaks and meanwhile we went for some cold ones and cigars. Some time later, the breaks were in good shape so we decided to proceed to payment. They wanted 500k but we offered them 450k for 2 Harleys and the rest will be given to them once we get the car parts we also requested. They accepted the offer and we left peacefully. It was great doing business and we are looking for some further deals with them.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

#76 Roleplay

@Sweets said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text
Roleplay#180

Participants: @Razak
Story
The next day was a sunny day when I was at the base. I had a little bit of money yesterday. I looked for someone with high class drugs. I found a member that Mongols MC. I called him and I told him that I wanted some of the drugs that are widely used in the country (Marikwan, Cocaine). He told me there was all that he wanted. I went to see these goods and I loved them as soon as the eye smelled good. I needed some cleaning because our nerves were still fresh. I told him that this was too slow and stopped while loading with him. But I have said: Allow me to try it first, I opened the box to take a bag and I felt a very good experience.``I liked it, I took it in the car and at the same time we agreed on the price of $ 100,000 shook hands and told him I would call him after I arrived at the base. I called him and told him I was fine after I arrived at the base I started downloading the goods and waited for my friends to come and enjoy. This is the end
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text