Mongols MC - Media Archive

Sira

alt text

Role-Play #68

:::

@Oleg said in The Company | Activity Feed:

alt text

Misused prostitute - with Mongols MC (roleplay number #350)

Today, we got a message from an unknown number, although it was easily recognizable as of our previous businesses with them. The message said that we should meet at an abandoned house in Tierra Robada, so we jumped in our car and went there to see what Mongols may need.

We got to the place of meeting and saw a few Mongols on their bikes. We got out of our car, greeted the Mongols and as always, went straight to business. I asked one of them why were we lucky enough to get a call from them, after which he explained that there was some asshole who beat up a prostitute of theirs, so they wanted to teach him a lesson, as well as keeping a low profile. I agreed, asked them for his name, we said our goodbyes and we left.

alt text

I passed the information to our intelligence unit, so we can have his picture, address and much more. It took them less than a day to find out, so the next day we took the car and started our part of the job - finding that motherfucker and getting him where he belongs to. His address was in Red County so we went there, we went over the whole neighbourhood until we saw someone who looked like him. He was at a little house-workshop, working on some tires. To make a rational approach, we popped our tire and parked next to him, seeking for help. He was ready to help, although he wanted some cash for it.

Money is never a problem for men like us. We agreed and just when he started looking at the tire, trying to see how to fix it, we pulled our guns out and pointed them at him. He was obviously shook, didnt know what is happening and got scared like a baby. He got his hands up, probably thinking we wanted to rob him or something. We opened the car door, telling him to get in and not say a word. He did just what we told him. We got into the car and drove away.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Around that time, we got another message from an unknown number. It was the place where we should drop the guy off. The guy was crying in the back seat, asking why are we doing this and whether we can let him live. At first, we were ignoring him but he was too annoying. One of my members hit him with the gun and he shut up. We got to the drop-off point. Mongols were already waiting for us. We parked next to them, got out of the car and opened back door. We dragged the guy outside and told him to be quiet. The Mongols took him and he took a little beating there. We didnt want to interfere in their business so we just took the briefcase with money from one of them, said our goodbyes and left.

alt text

alt text

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
#68 "Roleplay"

@Castle said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

alt text

~[Story:]~(maroon)

After I fight with @RadiO he went to his Prez and told about the event. @Sira called me and told me to meet with him in front of our base. He didn't came alone though. they formed a ring around @Sira and me. I started fighting with my bat against @Sira . After a long fight I killed him, and the others went away.

~[Screenshots:]~(maroon)

They came to fight with cars...
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
#69 "Roleplay"

@Castle said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

alt text

~[Story:]~(maroon)
Today I have been chasen down by a MMC member to our base.
I warned him to not pass the line to our base. He called me out invted me to a bat fight. It was fair and deal. He tried to run away but I catched him and taught him to show respect to real bikers.

~[Screenshots:]~(maroon)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text