Immediate restart when failed to rob the bank.

Lincoln

Question

24 answers to this question

Why tho? you shouldnt get any perks for failing it kek
i mean not even 1 reason state on this topic on the why we should agree with you i mean at least spend 5 mins to search for 1??

X gang does a BR, bank reset; 5h hours later more or less the bank is able once again regardless of the bank resetting previously after a succesful robbery or a failure. What Lincoln propose is on the case the bank resets after a failure, the cooldown is cut down by X hours / minutes (which I'm not a fan of, but the idea make sense)

@Tut-Greco said in Immediate restart when failed to rob the bank.:

can anyone explain how the current system works for those who don't have any idea

Gang starts bank rob, cracks 3 doors, then has to crack 8 safes to successfully complete bank rob.

@Crash said in Immediate restart when failed to rob the bank.:

Why tho? you shouldnt get any perks for failing it kek
i mean not even 1 reason state on this topic on the why we should agree with you i mean at least spend 5 mins to search for 1??

Point is when one gang fails BR, other gangs don't have to wait 6 hours before bank is available again.

Point of idea is not to instantly reset bank after every failed bank robbery. Only the ones in which safes aren't cracked yet. If one safe is cracked, then bank should reset as it normally does. But if 0 safes are cracked, the idea is for bank to reset immediately, so other gangs can have a crack at it without the need to wait 6 hours.

Where are the "How it works in real life" excuse that crims use in the majority of the arguments?
Will a bank be robbed 2 times followed in a space of a half hour or smth like that irl?
Also if you failed is because you didnt prepaire your defence that well so shame on the gang that failed, When you go for a Br you must be sure that you can do it. at least thats what i think.
Also it must be balanced so if you are going to reduce the cooldown reset of the bank after a gang fails the br, the gang that failed shouldnt be able to rob again the same bank.

@KARIM said in Immediate restart when failed to rob the bank.:

i've no idea why cops giving their opinion lmfao it's not their buissnes no ?
and yeah great idea +1.

basicly we cops can request 300% income increase on arrest and crims cant vote because its none of theyr businesss? oh wait it involves the economy ,economy that is connected to the server therefor connected to everyone one man cops like to put theyr nose soo much

Karim noone was poiting it at that untill you came along how about you respect everyone opinions after all this post was made in a place for everyone to vote and share theyr thoughts if your phants cant handle it then dont read them
#Teddy4HQ

@Bangas if you want to make this a challenge between squads & gangs, feel free to say " - " without reason, the opposite with us then we will see the results.

first you didnt even show your argues to support your vote, second you are completly wrong since it concerns the whole community third as i said before at least add something usefull to the discussion. (in example: quote my post and say why am i wrong) that would be lovely.

@Crash ive read it and yeah if u want the argument, im ok with this cuz why we should w8 bank without reason since its failed

Why dont we (cops) have a second chance to revive after get killed by a criminal while we try to arrest?
in example...
shame on the gang that failed and shame on the cop that failed as well.

Just wanted to point out Lincoln has never suggested that the failed BR doesn't count as your 2 daily BRs (if you are a gang member) and it's in no way a solution to "hey I failed a BR, can my gang try to do it once again sooner?". It's not really a question of having a second chance for the gang robbing, and probably not the crimside as a whole considering anyone who want to do 2 BRs a day nowaday, is potentially able to do it most of the times (unless you come in at very last night on some days) thanks to Kain/Zwolle county banks which was a step forward.

I didn't plan on detailing my opinion over that, but the way I see it is Lincoln suggestion is to be taken into the realism category from my pov rather than a real advantage in the gameplay considering anyone who want to rob a bank, can attempt to do it considering the larger banks choices. Overall, the idea is not bad but bit useless to my eyes hence I am not a fan of it.

ps: insta-reseting banks should never be a thing, shorter cooldown on failure doo, why not