Letter for all SAES players

Liyoness

^[12/05/2019]

~[To all SAES members]~(red)

- In this letter i wanna talk about my carriers in game :

• i know i act like kid sometimes and like a crazy man . who know why i change my name ? , because i will start new life with members i will respect all players and helpful and friendly . guyz so im waiting to join any squad / gang 3 years ago and in the end all gangs / squads deny me thats bad for me , i know im not loyalty but i will be in the present .
    - now wanna talk about the adminjails :

• guyz i dont get adminjails 2 months ago but yesterday im angry i get adminjail for Dm .

• so guyz who know what i want ? , i want get friends because i dont have friends , all know im funny iin game ? , no im not im sad .

• so i need someone help me and let me happy like all members , every hour , everytime , every day one or 2 or 3 players join gang or squad , why im not like them why all times im bored and play alone , guyz please help me please . if you can't help me thats ok .
    -that's all for today
    ^[with my love and my respect Liyones]

Okay, we were all like you at the beginning Liyonnes. First I want to remind you that this is just a game.. So nothing has ended for you. Here is what you have to do;

• Do not spam in game, nor in forums. Try to be cool. People do not like spammers.

• Work on your English. English is the first impression you leave on people. I'm not telling you to be an English professor. Just be able to do daily talks.

• Do not beg. Do not beg for money or to join any organizations.

• Press F1 and learn the rules. Not obeying the rules will lead people to not like you.

• Be patient when you are trying to do something.

• Adminjails are okay as I said we were all like you in the beginning. Just learn to learn from your mistakes.

• Choose an organization for yourself. Do a decent application (get help from someone who speaks English well if needed). Try to be cool, prove your loyalty and don't leave it for absurd reasons.

• When you need a help just ask it nicely. There are alot of helpful players in this server. But if you adopt an annoying manner they will not help you.

• Do not go to people like "hey lets be friends". Instead play with someone, see if you can get along with him. So eventually you will have friends.

• Act cool.

The wrong way of trying to make friends is to want people to like you. As Illusion said, do not ask people that you do not know to be your friend. Get to know someone, play and talk with them. After a while you might feel comfortable enough to speak with this person on Discord and then you may become friends. Becoming friends with someone is a long process. It requires trust, patience and getting to know one another.

Now, for joining an organisation. Look for something you enjoy, people you get along with and show the real you. Do not be desperate for people to like you or act as someone you are not. If you want to join a nice organisation and act like the real you, there will be a place for you somewhere. However, there is only one person who is able to find that place and that is you. Be yourself and do not let other people tell you differently. These people are not your friends and you should not change yourself to be liked by them.

This is my advice, good luck and enjoy the game.

its just a game liyoness, to join an organisation you must be kind. be mature. and dont act like a kid thats why other people hate you, me no i dont, i dont hate anyone even they are saying im a retarded, im a kid... hwy ould i react? its just a game liyoness. just remember be kind. be mature, don't be a retarded, dont act like a kid always, if you want reputation, fix yourself man, even me others people hated me but me.. i don't becayse its just a game man. thats it thank you.
edit: im always here to help you liyoness

The world doesn't care for what you say, how in the hell you need people permission to like you? Screw that and focus in improving yourself. Otherwise you want to attract attention. Everything you should do is respect rules and everyone and everybody will respect you. None will feel sorry for you from a blackhole topic, mostly will turn you into a meme.

it's good making a new start, just follow the server rules, try to avoid problems as much as you can, your english is not bad by time it will improve,
im sure that there are many things blurry to you, just ask don't be ashamed, that's how we all started.
Joinning an organization isn't hard, when you achieve it, you"ll gain confidence and you"ll be pushed to do more.
" Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "
" Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something. "

@Liyoness bro just believe in yourself you are still young enjoy your play choose one organization and keep trying, judt you need to know that many kids exist in thr community but many mature ppl as u be one of em rest issues what others said

@ILLUSION said in Letter for all SAES players:

Okay, we were all like you at the beginning Liyonnes. First I want to remind you that this is just a game.. So nothing has ended for you. Here is what you have to do;

• Do not spam in game, nor in forums. Try to be cool. People do not like spammers.

• Work on your English. English is the first impression you leave on people. I'm not telling you to be an English professor. Just be able to do daily talks.

• Do not beg. Do not beg for money or to join any organizations.

• Press F1 and learn the rules. Not obeying the rules will lead people to not like you.

• Be patient when you are trying to do something.

• Adminjails are okay as I said we were all like you in the beginning. Just learn to learn from your mistakes.

• Choose an organization for yourself. Do a decent application (get help from someone who speaks English well if needed). Try to be cool, prove your loyalty and don't leave it for absurd reasons.

• When you need a help just ask it nicely. There are alot of helpful players in this server. But if you adopt an annoying manner they will not help you.

• Do not go to people like "hey lets be friends". Instead play with someone, see if you can get along with him. So eventually you will have friends.

• Act cool.

thank you sir for information

Alright evryone know that you are a kid, but why are you a friendly kid, why arent you a hellpfull kid,why arent you a person which we can have a talk and some fun.
Well, adminjail we all had/have it happens sometimes, but the most important is learn with it there is no problem with that, sometimes it happens even when we are kidding with our mates...other times it happens when we just lose our minds because we are having a bad day it is no big deal if you are not always beeing admin jailed.
Also keep in mind that you always need to be better, trust yourself, i am prety sure that if you ask for help there is people that are going to help you out and who knows teatch you.
Anyways nobody can do it for you, YOU are the one that have evrything in your hands, you can work to change your future or you can keep it and if you keep it thats not going to lead you to your objectives.
Well,If you need something just give me a PM or Poke me somewhere.
Good luck with your future here.