[SUGGESTION]Squads raid

Ardron

Question

Hello,

I would like to suggest a little fun thing and to bring more interaction between squads and gangs. I would suggest a way for cops to be able to raid a gang's base, and somehow, like holding a certain area for a time, would reward the squad money for it. Would of course be limited, and if the gang members secure the zone and kill the cops, etc, the raid would be unsuccessful. Or something similar if you guys have some ideas regarding the way the raid goes

Edit: More of a system as people suggested below: a gang chooses a property that squads can raid, a drug lab, weapons storage, etc, and there would be certain requirements to be able to raid it, like a limit of 2 raids per day, minimum number of gang members spawned, etc, like a bank rob reversed as @Jay mentioned

22 answers to this question

It looks cool but there might be some tension in it. When a squad raids a base there'd be no chance for gang members to walk away and avoid partipicating. In this case gangs would be forced to fight. I don't think everyone'd like it. Most of the time I go AFK I stay in base. So I'd prefer bases to stay as peaceful places as they are now. This raiding places could be some other places but bases, then it would be fun to fight with donut-monsters.

@ILLUSION said in [SUGGESTION]Squads raid:

It looks cool but there might be some tension in it. When a squad raids a base there'd be no chance for gang members to walk away and avoid partipicating. In this case gangs would be forced to fight. I don't think everyone'd like it. Most of the time I go AFK I stay in base. So I'd prefer bases to stay as peaceful places as they are now. This raiding places could be some other places but bases, then it would be fun to fight with donut-monsters.

i assume most gang members has a house that they can spawn at, rather than their base if they do not wish to be met by 20 cops invading them

i like the idea, doesnt necessarily have to be at a gang base, could be at a gang prop or land too

"interaction between squads and gangs",it shouldn't be called like this,rather "Hi guys,let's keep making cop side fun and interactive by giving em more abilities and removing criminal stuffs".Such a cool idea,make it live,hope you wont lag the server.

No. As Joe mentioned this is essentially gang robs of the past and whilst they were fun for a little while it started to drive gangs apart and caused more issues than any form of actual fun.
A base is also supposed to be an area where you should be mainly free from this sort of stuff, almost like a safe zone and an area to chill.

I like the general idea though. Maybe if each level 4 or 5 gang could create their own property/warehouse that cops could attack and criminals would have to go and stop them. Essentially bank robs reversed. Could also have a cool down timer and require X amount of gang members to be spawned, much like the BR system.

@Ardron said in [SUGGESTION]Squads raid:

Edit: More of a system as people suggested below: a gang chooses a property that squads can raid, a drug lab, weapons storage, etc, and there would be certain requirements to be able to raid it, like a limit of 2 raids per day, minimum number of gang members spawned, etc, like a bank rob reversed as @Jay mentioned

I've changed my vote to yes based on this, not the original idea mens