Increase-some weapons-damage

XpooKs

Question

Hello fellas,

This is my first time suggesting something, well since the cops are crying way too much and criminal life is too nerfed ( togglewalk removed for gangs, kill arrest everywhere ( jail, Banks) and the 2 shots taser ), I was thinking about this for a while now since we cannot nerf the taser why we don't buff the weapons so like that it's a bit fair for both sides, because to be honest It's a bit weird a newbie arresting experienced players since the taser is way too op and you cannot escape it unless the cop have a bad aim. so I would like to see your opinion about this :

Increase sniper damage to >> 50 per shot

Increase rifle damage to >> 25/30 per shot ( I hope this suggestion revive this weapon).

Increase deagle damage to >> 40 per shot

Increase M4/AK damage to >> 15 per shot

I will leave a pool for you guys, and I would love to see your opinions about it around.

thanks for reading.

10 answers to this question

The Taser is like real life mate ... In real life once u get tased its done ... Also in the game u can escape after getting tased in like 5 seconds or something + too much CLO and that other group/gang the purple one that has explosives .. i cant remember its name so its pretty fair already mate, yea we got kill arrest in JB but think about it .. u control the area inside and we're outside either it arrests or not y'all should get killed like real life, if some people with weps jail breaked the force will shoot em to death and put the rest in the cells ... You're the one crying now not the cops .. prison wardner doesn't even spawn with snipers .. only m4 and shotgun + it will ruin the server fun ... 2 shots u die ... Imagine everytime u spawn 2 shots bom bom died .... Fkin silly n u will quit it anw from getting bored .. hope that im making sense to y'all

@SAFP-Carl Hello carl, I really appreaciate your opinion but there is not a taser with 2 shots in the real life + that range if u want to compare it with the IRL ofc, + per every shot there is a cooldown to reload etc.. like 5 secs to shot again ^^, + trust me a good cop can arrest clo members so easily, just train ur aim more, + your kill arrest is too op especially in the jail, all you have to do is buying m4 and rush it with 3 cops.

I'm against buffing up all the weapons you mentioned except this:
"Increase rifle damage to >> 25/30 per shot ( I hope this suggestion revive this weapon)." -> note the current damage is already 25, could raise the damage a little bit or it's fire-rate, or or eventually make it have 2 bullets loaded in before having to reload?

Could eventually add the pump-action shotgun (the one commonly used by law enforcement) to the discussion aswell & a slight buff to AK-47 (doesn't have to be dmg) could be interesting to make it somewhat a viable alternative to the M4 in term of combat; or you could always take the problem on the other way and slightly nerf the M4 (reducing the mag capacity to 40 bullets, and deal 9 dmg instead of 10?). These ideas are far from being finale concepts but more like the beginning of a group brainstorming to somewhat really launch a discussion on this topic :D

Increase sniper damage to >> 50 per shot (2 Shots per kill, currently 3)

Increase rifle damage to >> 25/30 per shot ( I hope this suggestion revive this weapon). (4 shots per kill)

Increase deagle damage to >> 40 per shot (Deagle already does 46%, so this would be a nerf and would make it pair with Combat Shotgun)

Increase M4/AK damage to >> 15 per shot ( 7 shots to kill, Currently 10 shots to kill)

These suggestions of yours would be nuts, and I don't support them. Current balance is way better, I don't want two shots sniper rifles. You know how annoying it would be to play knowing that two shots from snipers would kill you, especially in SR's or jail?

@Groove

"Could eventually add the pump-action shotgun (the one commonly used by law enforcement) to the discussion aswell & a slight buff to AK-47 (doesn't have to be dmg) could be interesting to make it somewhat a viable alternative to the M4 in term of combat; or you could always take the problem on the other way and slightly nerf the M4 (reducing the mag capacity to 40 bullets, and deal 9 dmg instead of 10?)."

Could be effective nerf to 9 damage, forcing 12 shots from M4. If you do that tho, then AK-47 would be more of an tapping weapon, but yeah I also had some other suggestion to balance M4/Ak-47 in the other topic

@Bunny said in Increase-some weapons-damage:

Increase sniper damage to >> 50 per shot (2 Shots per kill, currently 3)

Increase rifle damage to >> 25/30 per shot ( I hope this suggestion revive this weapon). (4 shots per kill)

Increase deagle damage to >> 40 per shot (Deagle already does 46%, so this would be a nerf and would make it pair with Combat Shotgun)

Increase M4/AK damage to >> 15 per shot ( 7 shots to kill, Currently 10 shots to kill)

These suggestions of yours would be nuts, and I don't support them. Current balance is way better, I don't want two shots sniper rifles. You know how annoying it would be to play knowing that two shots from snipers would kill you, especially in SR's or jail?

@Groove

"Could eventually add the pump-action shotgun (the one commonly used by law enforcement) to the discussion aswell & a slight buff to AK-47 (doesn't have to be dmg) could be interesting to make it somewhat a viable alternative to the M4 in term of combat; or you could always take the problem on the other way and slightly nerf the M4 (reducing the mag capacity to 40 bullets, and deal 9 dmg instead of 10?)."

Could be effective nerf to 9 damage, forcing 12 shots from M4. If you do that tho, then AK-47 would be more of an tapping weapon, but yeah I also had some other suggestion to balance M4/Ak-47 in the other topic

proposed sniper damage seems realistic. reload is not. chamber/mag (idk how a rifle operates hh) should be limited to <8 bullets and reload take >3 seconds if it's going to damage that much.
groove's idea about m4 seems good too. not going to discuss Ak47 here due to the other suggestion made