Car Shaders For Gangs/Squads As a Reward

Velo

Question

As said in the title, I think organizations should get one or two car shaders as an application reward.You might also want to consider bringing some rules such as having a design which actually reflects the gang, something serious like the skin shaders/spraytags.

9 answers to this question

Indeed, this is quite a good idea but limits should be set imo. Since people would just put penises over their car. The Shader request should be overviewed by a GM before implementing it into the live game

@Tut-Greco said in Car Shaders For Gangs/Squads As a Reward:

as long as the organisation still needs to pay for the generic or custom wraps (5, 10 respectively,) i don't see why not. we'll need @Brophy's word on this

Payment for an organization to be having a car shader would be a little bit, you know, i can't find the correct adjective for that but it wouldn't be something amazing.Instead, if level 5 gangs get rewarded with one or two shaders (limits are to put by your side), and just as I stated above if organizations get pushed to request a serious shader which would be overviewed by GMs befero getting live; then that would be amazing.