Store Roberys on the sea

Crash

So i know this was suggested some time ago and was left aside cause noone would use this locations but now that SR's are random this will be used and will bring many different tactics to the SR as it will be way more open not as many places to SR or be sniped from and we will have more use of Boats since helis will have hard time to fit in there

To prevent people from just F1 im stuck everytime after this SR i would say disable it in the radius of EX: 50 meters from the little island

Not gonna say to add 20 location more like 2 3 just to see if it actually makes a new fun chalange and if people dig it

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all who voted no and helped improved the suggestion or even stating a why , really thankfull you took 5 mins of your day to do so (kek)

But for real @Mega9 can we know when is the poll ending ?

@Skerdi said in Store Roberys on the sea:

Do you mean a sr gets triggered in middle of the sea, can you explain it more please

Most likely little islands will be mapped where the SR will start and then it triggers there and criminals & cops have to access it via Aircrafts or Boats.

I think also a little landing strip on every island would be cool for the planes.

Yes indeed it would be a little island where there would be a Store that would work with the already existing Store Robery script the idead is to make something new and challanging where houses have no advantage and where its more chalanging since there no where to hide from to snipe people and no not aiming to anyone mainly this would just be like any other SR but only way to get to it would be by Heli/parachut/boat
To avoid people just using F1 after the SR i made this suggestion
"To prevent people from just F1 im stuck everytime after this SR i would say disable it in the radius of EX: 50 meters from the little island"

Also I would like to add that this type of SR would bring something that we dont see that much nowadays, TeamWorking and so on. Because i cant imagin my self ending with such SR without help, so this way i am going to set up a team to end this, and also who knows if a new squad/group apears with the role like a marine squad would be awesome. The new players usualy hang around with squads/companys/groups/gangs so i am pretty sure that at some point somebody will explain them how it works,the small % that only plays with friends and dont know how some stuff work maybe can find out by them.
Their thought in example:
"Why there is a SR blip in the midle of the sea wtf? lets check it out."

Maybe instead of SRs, make a new 'hijacking' script, where static boats will spawn around the map and criminals have to secure it before the police does. SR doesn't seem like a good idea on the water in my opinion.

• 2 months later...

My suggestion is SR at sea should give more money to criminal or cops that stop the robbery, and it should be rarely happen, Like 10 normal SR and 1 sea SR... Btw great idea this will make more frequent use of the boat in SAES, even myself still dont know the use of the boat that i buy.