New line

Filex

Question

Well i may get insulted for this suggestion i just wanna say im serious

Lets demote all gangs/squads to lvl 1 and start again seriously its becoming boring just the same shit everyday sr br turf sr br turf and nothing special about it that its becoming repetitive, turning everyone to the start will get the game alive and i know that some g/s have years with spawn but thats a better reason to start again and show that they are worthy getting what the first generation of the gang did.

15 answers to this question

@Filex Sure thing on topic my opinion:
Worst idea i've ever heard on this forum.. and I've seen plenty. Makes absolutely no sense at all and will only cause problems. So saying fuck you to all the level 5 gangs and squads. and fuck all your hard work because... iTs bEcoMiNg BoRinG''. If you enjoy new g/s/c then create one but dont fuck up every other g/s/c members experience to satisfy your own feelings.

Literally no one:

Filex: Lets reset all gangs. :thinking_face: Cmon dude did you really expect to thanos snap all the g/s/c to level 1 again?

Literally no one:

Filex: Lets reset all gangs. :thinking_face: Cmon dude did you really expect to thanos snap all the g/s/c to level 1 again?

HAHAHA My man finally watched end game, and was it worth my Papi?