[Suggestion]Squad/Gang

Predator

Question

Here are some ideas to improve/upgrade Gang/Squad sides and bring more joy/fun to the game.
Also feel free to suggest more ideas bellow.

Squad:

• Adding/Enable Shooter spot to the Fbi truck (without Glue, just a command (/getinshooterspot) whatever,this will be usefull in pursuits,SRs etc...

• Enable Flashbang/Teargas (according to rules and situations)

• Making S.W.A.T water tank bulletproof(it can be destroyed by grenades only) or increase it endurance to damage so it can be more effective at Store Robberies(Average endurance of water tank at SR is 5 seconds).

• Enable Police dog to enter Vehicles trunks, making it able earn money by bites, Also, Enable/Disable Lethality.

• Sadly i have no suggestion for Enforcer.

Gangs:

• Adding dog spawn to gangs (Lethal)

• Making them able to transfer/sell Drugs and Weapons using vans such as Burrito etc..

• Add old togglewalk

• Adding command which ables them to sit correctly and shoot using the trunks of Bobcat,Sadler,Picador,Walton and Yosemite alt text

• I haven't much suggestions for this side (Gang suggestion will be added)

~[Notes:]~(red)

• First of all, im not trying to make a side overpowered than the other.

• Secondly, as i said before those suggestions/ideas are written to upgrade/improve G/S sides.

• Thirdly, All suggestions can be disscussed, GM and Developpers are free to Approve/disapprove those suggestion.

• Fourthly, ~[Memes/trolls aren't allowed in here]~(red), This is a serious topic.

• Fifthly, ~[You can suggest more ideas bellow which can be added in here.]~(red,black,black,red,red,black,red,black,red)

Im Aware of the grammar faults will be corrected later.

9 answers to this question

@Predator said in [Suggestion]Squad/Gang:

Squad:

• Adding/Enable Shooter spot to the Fbi truck (without Glue, just a command (/getinshooterspot) whatever,this will be usefull in pursuits,SRs etc...

• Enable Flashbang/Teargas (according to rules and situations)

• Making S.W.A.T water tank bulletproof(it can be destroyed by grenades only) or increase it endurance to damage so it can be more effective at Store Robberies(Average endurance of water tank at SR is 5 seconds).

• Enable Police dog to enter Vehicles trunks, making it able earn money by bites, Also, Enable/Disable Lethality.

• Sadly i have no suggestion for Enforcer.

Lets give squads hunters and hydras as well. Because they are far from being over-powered against gangs already.

SWAT tank will be made more resistant to bullets at some point
dogs won't be added to trunks, but yes they'll be added to 4 doors
canine is already being suggested some changes, you can view them here
there's already a suggestion for dog spawn to gangs here
being able to shoot while glued has been suggested here
enforcer has had some changes suggested here

for my actual opinions :

teargas is too OP for the current gameplay imo. unless its effect is nerfed i don't see it fit here.
enabling crims to do drugs business with vehicles isn't a bad idea, but imo it'd need entire drug running system be redone. yet a good suggestion.

@ILLUSION think logically, SAES is based on Real life, but that doesn't mean it's completly identical, the point is Cops,Special Forces and Military are always overpowered than criminals, terror etc....., because Government finance those departmens and they are representing the people/nation whatever...
all we have to do is to try make them equal as possible as we can, so accept it or not, that's reality, but im feeling like you are triggered by cop side, that's why you quoted the squad part instead of suggesting something for your side.

@Tut-Greco i just wrote what's in my mind, about teargas in some cases criminals are numerous (outside the jail,Turfs etc..) you can't control them whatever you do,so im suggesting teargas, so we can make the crims choked(stuck) for (3-5secs) and un-able to shoot, so we can control the situation, and for the van's suggestion i've suggested this 2 years ago but nothing happent. Im aware that a whole new system should be set but it's time to change.

@Kim @KARIM Suggestion Added ^

@Predator making the game un-playeble for the other half of the server claiming "this is how it is in real life" does not justify your argument. People come here to enjoy the game. Your perception of RP seems open to questioning, as your suggestions about "RP" is solely based on empowering the abilities of squads while proposing petty things to gangs.

And I am untriggerable.

@ILLUSION said in [Suggestion]Squad/Gang:

@Predator making the game un-playeble for the other half of the server claiming "this is how it is in real life" does not justify your argument. People come here to enjoy the game. Your perception of RP seems open to questioning, as your suggestions about "RP" is solely based on empowering the abilities of squads while proposing petty things to gangs.

And I am untriggerable.

Well, game is play-able with or without my suggestions, there are already gang members who supported my suggestions, so don't act like their lawyer, they already have mouths to speak, no body can doubt my perception of RP, you just won't understand that there's always some difference between both sides and it should be, that's my opinion, but that doesn't mean making squads over-powered than gangs, you just missunderstood me because you have judged on the suggestions i made for the gang side, i joined two gangs in my entire career so don't blame me im not really experienced in this field, if you really felt this is unfair please state your suggestions and i will add them ASAP, so maybe it will look balanced in your point of view.

@Predator First of all do not lose your respect when you are in conversation with other people.

Second do not make suggestions if you can't handle when someone objects your ideas.

Third you didn't have to prove yourself as I have not indicated anything related to your past experience.

Fourth there is nothing I'd add on a suggestion I don't like.

And lastly this is my last post in this topic so please do not prolong this conversation any further.

@ILLUSION don't take it personal,relax, arguing with you won't make me better or worse, i've been polite with you and i gave you the straight and the right answer for your response, trust me i won't go any further on this conversation.