[SUGGESTION] Racing Top Times and Leaderboards

BusterMcBadass

Question

Hi everyone!

After racing a few times already, I noticed there are many possibilities that may increase the competitivity in SAES Racing.

My suggestion is the addition of top times to every race, such as:

All Time top times
Monthly top times

And also, the addition of leaderboards, such as:

Race wins or % Win rate

Also in the end of each month/week why not give a reward? Doesn't need to be money, but something that could make the person feel proud about it? Like a paintjob? Or a title?

I hope you guys feel the same way about this, because I think there are many people that enjoy racing and it would raise the racing part of the server to a whole new level!

This is only an idea ofc and there must be many ways to make it better, so feel free to add a suggestion below too!

Btw pls fix raceflag not reappearing?

3 answers to this question

Well, the suggestion is quite good. A /raceboard would be lovely or even a place where you could see the board.

The board could have the best time per race, the number of races and winnings and all-time price winnings. That sure would be nice to the likes of rTech and such.

About monthly / weekly rewards that should be awarded by the organizations, which with the leaderboard could bring way more of them, in order to generate more competition.