[Tutorial] How to change MTA Theme (GUI)

MatizZ

NOTE: All of themes or GUI skins are found in official MTA:SA Forums

Hey ! Recently i watched a video in YouTube about MTA , mods and etc , i saw one guy using different MTA theme , to be honestly i didnt know that we can change MTA themes , yeah i knew about GUIs only , im sure some of you already know it and some of you dont know , so this topic for those who dont know how to change MTA theme also GUI too.
I'm talking about this :

MTA Theme

:::

alt text

GUI :

alt text
alt text

How to install? MTA Theme?

It's simple , you dowloand a theme (themes you can find bellow) once you dowloand it, it should be named "images" , so you need to put "images" folder in the following folder > MTA San Andreas 1.5\MTA\cgui
paste it there. (backup old folder incase if you dont like a theme so you can use MTA Original one) and once you open MTA you see your MTA with a new theme.
Yeah its nothing , just a theme :D

MTA Themes:

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

How to install GUI?

Dowloand GUI skins and put them in the following folder > MTA San Andreas 1.5\skins
Then run your MTA and go > Settings > Interface > Skins > Choose which one you want

alt text

Pack of GUI skins

alt text
alt text

Here is a video if you are lazy to read:
https://youtu.be/GZuVVFxAU2o

As i said above "all themes/gui skins are found in mta sa forums" and im sure half of our comunnity knew about this themes exept me and maybe others xd . I hope some if you guys have your own themes so you can share it here also i would like to use MTA theme something like with SAES Logo or some good design xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...