Ingame nick: Zei
Account name: ahmed007007
Nationality: Tunisian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 9
Current Organization: CIA
Current Group List: Cuban Cars -TMH - The Sentinels - The Forgotten

Player 2 - Role-Play Info

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8
Talk about your RP experience: i was formed in the first gang i joined, "The Company" I learnt how to write good RPs in proper english and attractive way then i left it and joined the cop side, CIA
Write a short RP story related to rebels: it all started when i was young, the fact of being a rebel goes back to 15 years ago before moving to the USA , my country suffered from the govermnet. The president was a dictator, anything wrong you do will result in cutting your head the only way to escape this is migrating to another country. Now here i am in the USA , to be honest the things are not sorted yet. This new president called trump didnt want muslims and arabs here thats why i decided to join Al - Munazama and show them how rebels sort things , we will not loose our time in talking and filming videos telling people to fear us . Hhh, we just move to the action, reload that AK-47 and let those shots make the noise.
Add a photo of a rebel:

:::

Spoiler Text

:::

@nicus said in Al - Munazama:

@Lincoln said in Al - Munazama:

@nicus said in Al - Munazama:

Uhhhhhmmm?
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/1433/al-munazama-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A9
As Brondy said, you need his permission :lollipop:

We got Blue's and Viruss

Still missing Leader's one

The group was founded by three friends. We got the majorities permission, so kindly asking you Brondy, can we?

Brondy, that was a sneaky move man. You got access to the main account and added yourself as leader, while you were not. Virus was the leader of the group and since we got his permission, we'll continue @nicus