KTN Media

Zombie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DESERT EAGLE'S QUICK RP INTERVIEW

We have took our time to travel to Desert Eagles' main base to have a chat with one of their high ranked soldiers to give us public information. Zombie accompanied me as my driver and chief of security of our group, keeping all security measures correctly at all times anywhere.

Please bare in mind the photos weren't strictly a KTN photo edition but only the pictures we were allowed to take from DE restricted area and the interview itself, that's why they are not the best quality and they haven't been taken with /saeshud, as the main purpose of this was the roleplay questions.

alt text

These are the questions with their respective answers according to what we planned.

• What is the current war situation between DE & CLO?

Well, I won't go into details, but we are currently having a stage of peace and calm.

• Why is the recruitment opening the 7th if there's not any trouble?

We are holding a recruitment like every year to get new recruits aboard, we want new personnel with outstanding skills which can always be of good assistance. We have to make sure we have our force on point in order to face any kind of situation.

• We've heard of nuclear massive weapons, is that true?

Sorry (stated the high ranked soldier with a grimace expression) I cannot answer to that question since it's classified. Although I tell you, we've had a lot of problems with CLO in the past, we had to use all our military equipment to keep San Andreas safe.

• Would you like to see some propaganda done by us regarding DE recruitment?

Well I will answer you concerning my point of view since I cannot give you a solid yes or no, your organisation seems promising and why not, that way you're supporting us and promoting not only DE but a political cause or point of view to citizens joining the army.

RP Interview Pictures listed here, spoiler doesn't work so fuck it.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Thanks to @Zombie acting as KTN security and specially @Fyrr for his time as DE.

-=(gray)(Applicant's Report)=-
-=(maroon,black)A STORE ROBBERY IN LOS SANTOS CITY=-

We got informations that a big number of calls was hitting off the police department's phone number, we were suprised so we went to the location recommended from one of our trust-worthy souces, We were suprised to see a number of 2 criminals still unknown stealing things from the interior Therefor we tried to calm and take some pictures for the happening

Note ( The Official Logo of our New company KTN was used for Copyrights's system)
alt text

First of wall we tried to take pictures of the store while police officiers were negociating with the robbers to leave location and surrender
and thats the front and back of the respected store.

alt text

Criminals were in a hard situation because of the number of cops surronding the store from both sides Indeed they used a smart tactic and jumped on the roof to escape from jefferson's street. Cops couldnt chase them and as some of our informations say they had a friendly car waiting for them infront of the famous jefferson's motel but no cameras could flash them.

Althought our photographers took some pics of each one's face while jumping on the roof

alt text alt text

After we enterred the store where we found the body of the store's owner who was unfortuatly murdered while resisting, In addition we want to give special thanks to the offciers who were easy to our lust for information Indeed we could easily take pics of the store Interior

alt text

To support his family our ability wasnt enought to publish the picture of the dead corp So we found an old picture of him to post below as you see.

alt text

In The end also we made an interview with the two cops that lead the evacuation and raid of the store.

alt text

Officier Micheal Grade 2

alt text

Officier Phillips Jefferson Street's Police Department General.

-=(maroon,black)The Interview:=-

:::

KTN's Reporter : Congratulation Sir for this mission
Phillips : I dont find it Succeeded so i prefer to keep celebrations after we get the two suspects
KTN's Reporter : What do you want to say to the store's owner family
Philips : We are really sorry for what happened but i give promises as the general of the departement to get your son's rights back by giving the right judgement and traitement to the robbers

For More Stunning News Follow our company -=(cyan,navy,red,black)KTN (Kool Times News)=-

I want everyone that posted on this topic to change the word "Kanker" to "Kool" as soon as possible. I don't want to see any "Kanker" word anywhere on this thread (apart from this post obviously) as we have run through some problems and we're changing the group name.

Please, do so because if not I will be forced to delete this topic and have to make a new one, so edit all your posts and use the "Kool" word from now on.
That includes this topic logo which will be deleted by @Zombie as he made the topic and I can't edit.

-=(gray)(Applicant's Report)=-
-=(maroon,black)Arms Assassins's Strange Base=-

Life has many beautiful sides, the question everyone was asking is how life is going in San Andreas? it may be difficult to answer young wonders and askers when it comes to such subject Indeed KTN always shearches for the information to make it clear, understood and the most important beautiful althought its difficult to find two points to write.

alt text

Our eyes went this time to one of the most known places in San Fierro, a place that can be as much beautifuk as much scaring. Arms Assassin's ship is somewhere you cant see for a life time or maybe as the last image once you are a victim
executed there. For the good of our followers we could enter this place and make the impossible possible for some wonders.
(Note for The Full Album of AA Base's Pictures Click Here)

alt textalt text

The name can just describe one of the biggest gangs in San Andreas, Arms Assassin has made a big reputation and name out of it's dealing and manufacturing, and there ship became a symbole of there history Indeed we took some pictures that show the beauty of the view out of the ship

alt textalt text

We came to the base entrance where we found Mr.Licano one of the oldest members of the gang that gave us the chance and access for the inside base

alt text

We had some talk about base where our special photographer took some pictures of him while looking at the view, Indeed thats what followed our conversation of results.

alt textalt text

-=(maroon,navy,sienna)The Interview:=-

Reporter: First of all i want to thank you mr licano for this exclusive chance
Licano: You should thank the leaders for that it wasnt my decision alone
Reporter: I want to ask you some questions if you dont mind
Licano; if its not confidential sure
Reporter: When did this base become AA's official departement
Licano: I dont really remember but around 2014-2015, it was long time ago anyway
Reporter: Was it AA's first base
Licano: No, we had around 3 to 4 bases before the most remarkable was in pier San Fierro
Reporter: All desicions are taken from this place
Licano: As a famous gang we should have different places for different plans but the most important are taken here
Reporter: Police agents and squads dare to come here
Licano: Even criminal dont dare, this place is like the last quick visit for every cop
Reporter: where is the leader and the members because i dont see much except security here
Licano: well leader is organizing on the other hand members are cleaning so the leader can organize
Reporter: Arms Assassin is known for its composition what can you add about that
Licano: AA was and will be always a family, we support each other and our blood comes before buisness and money
Reporter: As a last question you are a high ranked member here
Licano: Let me say time can give you power and im here for a long time now
Reporter: Thank you for this honor and pleasure mr Licano
Licano: It as mine

After the interview we followed mr Licano and took some pictures of the base and made some reports about the details

alt text

When you enter the base you will have access to an elevator big enought to carry any vehicule up to the ship and its used frequently to take the weapon packages up to the ship

alt textalt text

Up you can see a yard, all AA vehicules are divided for any quick use including their special shamale, mavericks and cars In addition a safe full of the gang money is placed there.

alt textalt textalt textalt text

On the other side you can find a little cab usually controlled by one of the ship security members, it gives u access to the undership where all AA's merchandise. you need just to have the pad code so the automatic elavator moves

alt textalt textalt textalt text

The last point at AA base is the cabines inside the ship interior, you will just have access inside if you are an AA member where you will find the rooms,Offices and control panel of the ship. indeed its the most important place in the base

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

Before leaving the place in the end we could take one of the most beautiful picture that can be of the view that can be see from the ship, it can also give the reasons why AA leaders and family took the decision of such symbole and departement.

alt text

For more Stunning News, articles and information follow us -=(cyan,blue,red,navy,purple)KTN (Kool Time News)=-

@blazzey said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay Number: 87
Participants: BlaZZey & KTN.
RP Scenario: It was a basic day for Blazzey. He was just racing and speeding around San Andreas until he reached to Blueberry and decided to take a little break there and enjoy the view of the nature. All of a sudden he got a call from TaJ and he told Blazzey to find someone to take pictures of the new cars that were exported from Europe to San Andreas. And 2 minutes later he got a call from the CEO of KTN that told him that they needed new pictures of cars for their catalog. And this was such a perfect time since Blazzey has experience with cameras and cars so he decided to do this all by himself. He took the cars out and drove to different places to take nice and decent pictures for the catalog. Both of the owners were very pleased with the pictures and are looking forward to the future working with Blazzey.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SjX7qRm

Kool Times Newspaper Photographer's Edition: Woke up earlier today to get you some Breathtaking images of the morning of San Andreas and the views we have here, hope you'll like it.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/aHbZvuV

Event Type :"Be the first to"- Be the first one to reach my location as a Reporter and with a News van to win.

Personal event :4
Date :03.07.18
Winner\s :Sparrow
Prize :3,000,000
Screenshots :https://imgur.com/a/AtAtPXs

alt text

TRAGIC ACCIDENT IN LOS SANTOS

This evening a driver with the inicials S.B was in a accident with 1 victim.It was a female with the inicials N.S which died due to the Los Santos Medics not showing up in time to give her the first aid.The ambulance came after 30 minutes from the accident .The footage is made public by the traffic cameras.The reports say that the driver was drunk and he was over speed which caused the accident.The medical reports say that the victim has suvered huge cuts in the head which was the cause of the bleeding.The traffic cameras noticed that the driver was driving 180 mph which made the car lose control why the victim was crossing the road.
alt text
alt text
The victim of the accident was passing the road not at the white lines which made this accident happen.The author of the this terrible accident told to the local authorities :
-It all happened very quick.I came from a party where I drank a lot of alcohol and consumed ilegal drugs.That was the cause of me driving fast.She crossed the road without seeing I lost control and I hit her and she flew away.I was terrified so I called the ambulance.The ambulance arrived late and it was too late.She was already unconcious.
The author of this horrible accident is held at Los Santos Police Department where the court will take place at Los Santos Court.The Los Santos hospital dangers to get closed and will get sued by the familys victim.The case is also taken care by the NNB as the author claimed that he was consuming ilegal drugs.He got questioned where he told them everything .KTN couldnt record the NNB team while the bust but there was a gun fire with 2 victims of the drug dealears with inicials A.B and P.E.Also two other commited suicide so they wouldnt go in the hand of the police.
The driver showed guilt where he surrendered to the local authorities.He was sent behind bars until the suspect will face the judge.
alt text
alt text
One of the KTN photographers managed to film and photoshoot inside the police station.
alt text
alt text
After the trip to the hospital our team also found missing equipment such as basic things: oxygen tanks inside the ambulance,drager oxylog.Inisde the hospital you could see missing of fire distuingishers,basic machines such as anaesthetic machines, incubators.They also claim that the less equipment is also that the distributor hasnt been correct giving the machines in time which made 50% of the people getting treated in this hospital go the General Los Santos hospital.The relatives of the victim were speechless and had no way to react as they lost someone very important in their family.The husband of the victim was a famous soccer player which plays at Los Santos Galaxy.The team decided to give him full support and give him a extra bonus at his wage.His fans also gathered money by internet where they gathered more than 30000 dollars.Not just him but his wife was a designer for the Binco brand clothing.The company was willing to pay for the equipment of the hospital so this case could never happen again.It is a terrible day not only for the soccer world but also for the whole San Andreas who learned about the death of Klevis Sanders wife.
alt text
alt text
Klevis agreed to have a interview.The husband of the victim said:
-The medical treatment today is under standards.I could see in the hospital that t here wasnt enough equipment while they took my wifes body to the hospital.We had to a hour just so the medic could arrive with the machines and strings.I blame the hospital for my wifes death and leaving my two children without a mother.For this I will sue this hospital as much as I can so those wont even try to give anyone treatment if they cant afford it.
The hospital will go to court after her husband sued them after considering them the main factors of her death.The Ambulance driver claimed that there was traffic and the hospital said that the hospital hasnt got enough ambulances to cover every emergency.Our KTN reporter team went to the hospital and had a chat with the guy in charge of the hospital.The guy in charge of the hospital stated:
-I deeply feel sorry for the family losses,and I will share with them the pain and my suffer.About the ambulance showing late I would state that the Government havent sent the hospital funds for months by bringing lack of equipment from the Los Santos hospital.
After a couple of minutes the driver of the ambulance and the medical team inside it agreed to have a interview with one of our reporters inside the hospital:
Reporter: My name is Roger Smith and I am from the KTN reporter team.
The Driver of the Ambulance:Hello sir,I am the driver of the ambulance and my name is B.G(he told us to not state his name only inicials)
Reporter:First of all , what did take you that long to arrive at the current destination of the accident?
The Driver of the Ambulance:I stated once and I will state again, we had a another emergency where a building was included in a fire where all of our units arrived there.In that time the roads were involved in a traffic as it was a main road blocked due to the risk of what may happen.
Reporter:Why didnt any other ambulance arrive which was off duty?
The Driver of the Ambulance: Well ,this hospital hasnt got funds for more than 4 ambulances.All 4 of us went at the fire.
Reporter:How come a big hospital like this has no funds?
The Driver of Ambulance:To be honest,the Government havent given us funds for months which made it us enter a crysis.
Reporter:Havent the hospitals administrator contact the Government for this problem?
The Driver of the Ambulance:Yes,he did went to the Mare Hall but they said that they have no funds either for the hospital.
Reporter:Are the ambulances fully equipped with medical material?
The Driver of the Ambulance:In fact,we have missing objects such as oxygen tank,first aid kit or even emergency materials.It is a struggle for us to handle the people.We have sent complains about this to our hospitals adminstrator but he said that he cant afford them.So we are forced to use our current equipment.
Reporter:What do you do in case the patient has low pulse and his heart work rate goes down?
The Driver of the Ambulance:In fact it happened once so we had to take him to the fastest hospital we could go,luckily he lived.Having no equipment and responding emergency calls is a disaster.We need equipment to do our job right and to serve the community.
Reporter:I see,do you have anything to share in front of this camera?
The Driver of the Ambulance:I would like to shout out the government as they are responsible of this.They must pay more attention to community service and to give us the equipment we need to save those peoples lifes.Even the figherfighters didnt have enough equipment.Los Santos is facing real issues right now.Instead of wasting money on bullshit such as waterparks ,pay more attention to the people who do their best to save those citizens lifes and serve the community with bravery and passion.
Reporter:Thank you sir,I hope this problem will be dealt as soon as possible.This was the interview for today.I am Roger Smith and this is KTN News Team.Have a nice day.
The Driver of Ambulance:It was my pleasure showing the problems that we are facing today.Thank you for having me.

The driver showed us everything.Now our reporter went to the hospital to have a interview with a doctor about the hospital conditions.It was a hospital at its end which could have risked a lot of people lives.The reporter entered the hospital and started to interview a doctor who was willing to show us the reality of inside the hospital.
Reporter :Greetings,I am from KTN News Team and I am here to interview you about the problems that his hospital is facing.
Doctor:Hello,this was something that I wanted to do a long time ago which I am doing now after this huge incident happened.
Reporter:What can you tell us about this hospital?
Doctor:As long as I was here working for 3 years,we had not enough equipment to take care of our patients.We didnt have the basic things such as medicines which we bought from pharmacys.Every strings we have are from pharmacys as we didnt have them.The rooms where we kept our patients were in drastic conditions so we took from our own money to fix them.It was a struggle to put patients in our rooms as the conditions were bad.The toilets were not functioning which we fixed with our budgets.
Reporter:Did you consult with the hospital adminsitrator?
Doctor:Of course we did,he was also helping us with his money to fix this hospital basic things.He sent multiply reports to the Mare hall but with no answer.Our machines are old and not updated with the new technology.Sometimes they dont work properly which gives us massive problems.Once one of our X-ray rooms werent functionings and wouldnt give us the results.We called the mechanics for this but they said that due to the old machines the wires burned.So we canceled every x-ray we had to do for that day.
Reporter:I see,it has been a hard job for you guys as a staff.Were there anytime problems at surgery rooms?
Doctor:Thanks god not,they all ended well as they are the only equipment that we have new.They were given 1 year ago by the Mare.They work well and the surgeon job was easier to do.In case of a emergency where the patient come to the urgence we cant provide every equipment as we dont them yet.
Reporter:What do you do in those situations?
Doctor:We do our best to close the severe injuries and transfer the patient to a hospital that has the equipment.That is the only option as we cant just buy equipment everytime we need as it may bring to make them lose their lifes.So that is the best thing we could do.
Reporter:That seems drastic,how did the other hospitla react when you brought the patients.
Doctor:Well I never was there while transfering but as I asked the medic team at the ambulance they said that they was shocked.They didnt knew our hospital conditions soas sson as they did they started to give us some equipment which gave us a huge hand.We are very thankful for them.

Reporter:Do you want anything else to share as my minutes are ending?Also everything that u mentioned up will be re-funded by Klevis Sanders and his team.
Doctor:I want to tell to everyone who sees this to see our conditions that we are working at.We are also very thankful to Klevis Sanders and his team for raising funds and helping us so this accident wouldnt ever happen again.I also am sorry for his lost as we did our best to cure her but it was too late.The Government must be handed to someone who can work and give Los Santos the service that they deserve.Every citizen deserve to have the safety at hospitals and to know that they are at safe hands.This is what I wanted to share for today.Thank you for having me in this interview.
Reporter:It is our pleasure,this was the interview for today,I am Roger Smith and we are KTN News Team.Have a nice day.

After those two interviews KTN transmited them at every channel to make sure that the Government would react fast.Every citizen must raise and fight from this brutal truth that we live in.The Government is responsible for everything that happened which means they must make Los Santos the ideal city for every city as it was before.Make sure to watch the interviews and send money to the fund raiser at internet to help this hospital as much as you can.Help you community to make this place the ideal one for your family an children.This was the news for today.Thank you for watching.

alt text
THE STRIKE TEAM PUBLIC TRAINING

Today was a huge event for The Strike Team. They are the first team to do a public training with every cop around Las Venturas. There were a decent ammount of officers participating the training.It was all about tactics and to test their combat skills in different situation.The KTN News Team was allowed to record at the training.The Strike Teams Headquater Team explained every officer what this training will contain and how they must be prepared in different situations.The reporter asked him :
-What do you want to promote by doing this kind of activity?
-I would like to promote that every officer is as trained and skilled like every other officer which is a part of big teams such as the SWAT Team ,NNB Agency and the FBI.It is the first time doing a public training and I hope it goes well and I would like this footage to be sent to everyone and see how prepared are the officers today.
alt text
alt text
They gave the equipment to every officer and then they started.The first part was about parachute drops.It was a huge experience for the reporter which also had the chance to jump associated with a professional parachute dropper from The Strike Team.The target was the top of San Fierro Bank as they were a official sponsor for this event and also kind letting them do such activity at their building.Luckily everyone achieved to land without any trouble.After that they decided to do a paintball event.They split in two teams A and B.The Reporter standed at corners so he couldnt get hit but also he could get some footage from the activity.It went well and even at this event he officers achieved to do well and win .Team A which contained only 1 Strike Team headquater member and the rest full of officers from the Las Venturas Police Department.
alt text
alt text
alt text
After those two events they decided to end the activity and do a another one tomorrow.Then the KTN Reporter had the chance to interview 2 of the officers.The first one he interviewed was from the Los Santos Police Department which decided to participate this event.
Reporter:Hello,my name is James Smith and I am a reporter from the Kool News Team.
Officer from the LSPD:Hello,I am Peter McNeil ,I am a part of the Los Santos Police Department.
Reporter:What made you to come from Los Santos to here?
Officer from the LSPD:It was the first public that was ever done and I was excited to share this experience with every other officer which also participated at this event.
Reporter:What did you enjoy the most at this event?
Officer from the LSPD:The thing that I enjoyed the most is that everyone was equal.We had the same skills like every other officer even the ones at Elite Teams were the same.That was the thing to promote from this public training and they achieved it.I also enjoyed the paintball event as we had the chance to show them our combat skills and suceeded.
Reporter: Thank you for the interview.
Officer from the LSPD:It was my pleasure.

alt text
alt text

Our reporter also interviewed a Las Venturas Police Department officer which also showed desire to join such a event like this.All the answers were the same like every other guy we interviewed .Everyone wanted to show that every officer that works on police department is as physical ready as the Elite teams.This were the news for today,we are Kool Times News and we wish every citizen a nice day!

Kool Times Newspaper Photographer's edition: A request by Knatten which was a wish of his to take pictures with his beloved trucks.Check out the screenshots.

Unedited screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/f2mDXxy
Edited screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/AJbhag3

alt text
THE LOS SANTOS JAILBREAK'

Today in Los Santos there was a jail break at the maximum security jail. This took place at morning when the Police Warden change shifts. The authorities say that the guys who planned to jail break have been studying this jail for weeks as they knew about when the guards change shifts and the place of each camera. They also say that from the investigation they discovered that they are a band of Rebels which are emmigrants from Syria. They are called " Al Munazama " . The authorities think that they did this jail break as a Syrian dealer called Moussen got arrested two weeks ago for terrorist plans. The cameras managed to get footage of the rebels jail breaking .
alt text
alt text
alt text
As you could see they were a group of more than 5 people murdering the guards and managing to enter the room where they could open the cells and the main gates. Every dangerous criminal is now out of jail and can be a danger for Los Santos city. The Los Santos Police Department have been having contacts with the SWAT team , with the FBI and also with The Strike Team which are in duty on finding those dangerous criminals. The footage was made public by the Los Santos Department so every citizen could recognize their face and call the authorities as soon as they spot them. At this jail break there had gunshots where 10 Police Wardens died and 23 are in critical condition at hospital.
alt text
alt text
alt text
Kool Times Network managed to get more information about this jail break by having a chance to interview the Los Santos Police Department Chief. He told us that "Al Munazama" is somewhere hidden at Tierra Roboda where they have their own headquarters to plan any other operation . For now entire San Andreas is in a threat from this Rebel Organization.The Government is doing their best to identify those Syrians but for now they haven't got nothing. For the officers that died on duty their funeral will be held at a private location which will be told only to the family relatives so they cannot be in danger. All San Andreas police officers are sharing the pain to every family for their lost where they will be doing a good bye ceremony at Los Santos Boulevard. Our Reporters couldn't interview any officer as everyone where unconscious and unable to speak.Also the Desert Eagles will be on duty in case of a another strike will happen again. This event made every citizen feel un safe and made even the Interpol enter this case. Also the Vice President of the United States made a law that every muslim from Asian countries are banned from entering the United States of America until a second decision. Also every flight is canceled until the things clear up which means no citizen can enter or leave the United States. Every flight agency are shut down at the moment and also every citizen is re-funded by the Government. This is the news for today, we are Kool Times News and have a nice day San Andreas.

alt text
~[Is San Andreas a safe place?]~(black)
San Andreas a very beautiful place. But the sentence that comes in every citizen mind these times is: Are we safe? Reports from government are shocking. Crime rate has been increasing starting from small crimes like pickpockets and ending to the deepest secrets we do not even know. No matter where you go, even if you try to take a break and read the newspaper you will notice just deaths and crimes. The real question is: What is going on? Can we live here anymore? If you do not know anything about this everything you need to do is to look at a store or a bank and ask if it has ever been robbed. Another criminal activity is illegal racing, and it can cause a lot of damage. Imagine if one of these cars driving with 250 km/h crashes someone or anyone property, imagine if one of these cars crashes at a gas station, so the next time you go for a walk be careful. The only way to talk with these racers is just by asking them by telling them that you are interested in this sport.
alt text

Mose Josing a young racer when asked why he does illegal races and do not sing in legal ones states that he does that mostly for passion but money are important too, his words are:I do it mostly for passion but money are important too. In legal races you do not win as much as here and if you participate in illegal racing you can cheat and no one will notice. These races are held even at Las Venturas highway that makes things more shocking.
alt text
Weapons and drug dealing are now a known crime around our state and there has been many reports for murdering. So who could explain everything that en experienced cop? I have interviewed SarTaj Sengh, an experienced police officer and part of the executive team on one of the biggest squads around our state and he states that there is no need for panic, crime rate is not that high.

Reporter: Do you think there is a problem and increasing of the crime rate?
Mr.Taj: I have been for many years in this job, and this is not the highest crime rate our state has ever seen.
Reporter: Should people take anything in consideration be more careful when they are going out or when they have to do something important?
Mr.Taj: There is no need for panic, if you take the district where I work Los Santos as an example crime rate has been decreased and things are going in normal way. Thank you for your interest but as I can see everything is ok.
alt text

Maybe Los Santos district can be safe but there is another situation if you move to Bone County. Always known for problems probably Bone County desert hides the deepest secrets starting from criminal organizations to continue to weird researches. Investigations talk of the creation of some terrorist organizations and we have finally know one name that it is called Al-Munazama, but that is just one and we were unable to find the other ones that work with masive criminal activities. Maybe the crime rate can be high but there is a high number of cops that do their best every day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text

MILITARY CIVILIAN COMPONENTS TRAINING
Today it was a special day for every citizen.Military Civilian Components hosted a training at the Desert Eagles base where every citizen who was willing to join the Military.There were a lot of people as expected which have traveled a long way to arrive at the Desert Eagle Headquaters.
alt text
There was a Sergeant and a Military Commander from Desert Eagles spectating the training. It took place at evening where they had to face rough conditions.Every employee of the Military Civilian Component explained every participator about the army and what do they have to do so they could have a chance to join them.They learned basic commands such as Ten hut and At ease which they practiced multiply times.
alt text
One of our reporters had a chance to interview one of the latest Recruits from the Desert Eagles.
Reporter:Hello sir,I am from the Kool Times Network and I am here to interview some of the latest Recruits which joined the Desert Eagles by this program.
Desert Eagle Recruit:Hello sir,my name is Ramos and I have joined the Desert Eagle by this program after years of training.
Reporter:So how does this program work?
Desert Eagle Recruit:So basicly the Military Civilian Components host a training every week with the citizens which completed a formular of private information and also include any past disease that they have faced.If they pass the physical tests they are ready to start the training.
Reporter:So those that pass the physical tests have to go back to their cities until there is a training?
Desert Eagle Recruit:Yes,the Desert Eagles takes care of the transport so they wont face economy problems.
Reporter:That is something great as there are many citizens that come from different cities just to join this program.
Desert Eagle Recruit: Yes, in my time we had to come ourselves as the military didnt have the same funds like now.We didnt care about anything only to show our comitment towards the Desert Eagles and to show that we are worth it.
Reporter:Did anyone fail even though they traveled so far for this program?
Desert Eagle Recruit:Yes there were a lot of citizens who had to face those osbtacles. It was a pitty for them as they spent a lot of money just to join this program and maybe to have a chance to join the Desert Eagles.
Reporter:Yeah,it seems that the training is starting .Thank you for giving me a chance to interview you.
Desert Eagle Recruit: My pleasure.
alt text
The training start with some physical training starting with joggs and then with some fast sprints.They did more than 10 laps without even complaining once. It was a huge experience for them and for us seeing how the training program works.After that they got into the army vehicles and went to the paintball arena.
alt text
alt text
alt text
They got split in two teams A and B which both teams had a leader.They went inside the arena associated with the Soldiers and with the Military Civilian Components.We managed to take footage of the action inside the arena.Team B won with only 2 of them surviving.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
The Military Sergeant congratulating them for the effort.When he finished we had a chance to ask him a couple of questions.
Reporter:Hello Sergeant, we come from Kool Times Network and we are here recording the training.I would like to ask you a couple of questions if I could.
Desert Eagle Sergeant:Hello,I am Sergeant Paradox which is in charge of this program.Also sure you can ask me some questions.
Reporter:So what is the purpose of this program?
Desert Eagle Sergeant:We want to give a chance to everyone who thinks that is ready to join the military. So we decided to create a program where everyone has to complete a formular and then they will progress to the program.I think we need some people that has the capability to go through our training which didnt have the chance to join the Military School. So we gave them a another chance to prove us.
Reporter:Was there any disaster happened before?
Desert Eagle Sergeant:Yes,one of the guys passed out as he couldnt handle the conditions so we quickly sent him to our medics and took care of him.Now thankfuly he is ok.
Reporter:That is a pitty for him. Is there any program for females to join this program?
Desert Eagle Sergeant:Of course but we dont do it in the same with the men as once it happened that we caught one of our men making up with one of the girls.We kicked them both from the program.The women training will start after 2 days.
Reporter:Thank you for letting me interview you.
Desert Eagle Sergeant:It was my pleasure.I probably will see the article at TV.
alt text

The training ended well without any trouble.This is a clear message to every citizen of San Andreas that are willing to join the army that they will never face a better chance than this to join the Desert Eagles.This is the news for today.We are Kool Times Network and we wish San Andreas a great day.