Time to restart for brs

Filex

Question

Well to explain more im suggestion a small draw to be added when a br starts for those inside the bank to know the time left to reset i think this is easy to do and useful
And why not add the safes left aswell
(edit: didnt explain it so im now, we may add a command as option to hide it or show it back in case it puts pressures on u as cracker)

20 answers to this question

@KARIM said in Time to restart for brs:

@Filex fk u with ur time, i mean better to make the time starts after opening the 3 DOOR.

Oh yes, my expert cracking skills need 15 mins to crack 8 safes

This will make BRs immune so no. What do you want the police to do if you fail it at 2nd door, wait until some Crim sneaks back inside recracks it and then arrest after safes are started?

@JohnnyEnglish said in Time to restart for brs:

@Filex fk u with ur time, i mean better to make the time starts after opening the 3 DOOR.

Oh yes, my expert cracking skills need 15 mins to crack 8 safes

This will make BRs immune so no. What do you want the police to do if you fail it at 2nd door, wait until some Crim sneaks back inside recracks it and then arrest after safes are started?

What are u talking about, when u crack first door u have 20min baby then 5min after third door.

@JohnnyEnglish why the fuck cops need timing? only the gang that is robbing the bank needs a timing to avoid risk or..

Nah the suggestion will go for both it will help criminals to avoid a fail and it will help cops to manage better and to know how much to give for a raid or whatever

@Siirtuga said in Time to restart for brs:

why not restart the banks 2 in 2 hours or something like that? 4 hours its too much :/ i think its 4 in 4 hours

Nothing to do with this suggestion oh tuga xD

And no filex. I like the mystery of not knowing when the bank is going to reset and you're cracking your way out of a failing BR.