SAES:RPG acquired by SARS:RPG

Brophy

Hello,

It's with a heavy heart that I have to post this...

The last 15 years have been a hell of a ride, however, I no longer have the time or dedication to keep everything running while trying to juggle a wife and two kids, therefore I have been looking for suitable candidates to take over the SAES mantle.

Fortunately, I have found someone who is willing to keep the server running and someone who can keep it running for at least the next 3 months!

SARS:RPG will be taking over SAES:RPG and implementing their core shortly, please stay tuned.

alt text

Founder and owner of SARS:RPG here. Yes, me. Brophy, if you have anything you would like to ask me, go ahead. Anyhow, I'm not going to start any arguments with you. Obviously, you want the attention, and I won't give it to you. Whenever you want to speak like a decent person, let me know. You know my Discord.

@Perez said in SAES:RPG acquired by SARS:RPG:

Founder and owner of SARS:RPG here. Yes, me. Brophy, if you have anything you would like to ask me, go ahead. Anyhow, I'm not going to start any arguments with you. Obviously, you want the attention, and I won't give it to you. Whenever you want to speak like a decent person, let me know. You know my Discord.

No it's fine, no need to steal resources and rework them slightly and replace names anymore!

@Brophy said in SAES:RPG acquired by SARS:RPG:

No it's fine, no need to steal resources and rework them slightly and replace names anymore!

I did that before. I didn't make that mistake again. You can stop by anytime by the Server and check the codes yourself. I actually took my time to make everything. Seeing as we're running on Beta with a few resources, because for the soul reason of building everything from scratch. Anyhow, your own HQ staff member Bone have hacked his way into our host before, tell him to work his magic in it again and he can see our codes for himself.

And thank you for the advertisement. Email me how much you want so I'll give it to you. Since clearly you've did us the favor to advertise our service. I appreciate you. I'll remain humble, I'm off this. Do whatever you want. And if you're going to come forward with any copyright infringement emails, make sure you have your proofs.

@Skylark said in SAES:RPG acquired by SARS:RPG:

Hey faggot, don't kill this as well. You killed SARS when you kicked Smallboss and when you started random inviting people to the clan, now we have something decent and you want to take it away? Fuck outta here

We're not SAES. We don't random invite into the Clan. Seeing as we've been running with the same HQ team for 3 years as well as the same admin team. Know your facts before you start speaking.