[Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk"

Warrior213

Question

Hi, why admins fucked up the /togglewalk?It was the only crim thing..Cops got fastest cars on the server, rubber bullets to slow u down, killlarest, some squad have better tazer than others, cops earning more than crims.U can kill 20 times 1 fucking cop, but all what he need that is hit u with his nightstick.Togglewalk was the only crim advantage against cops when cops got atleast 5 advantages.Why u broke it?
i forgot to say about 6th advantage:cops always running when they trying to arrest u, so it means what their skin not always recive damage when i hit him, so u can't kill the cop alone with the only 7rounds...Its easy to arrest anyone, i am a ICE member in past and i know what i am talking about, i have a 574 arrests for 100 hours i have over 7800 kills for the 800hours when i was ICE members i didn't used the firearms, only shotgun to slow down and tazer to freeze the crim.I was a noob with the only 200 hours ingame and i did near 60 arrests everyday, i could arrest more people in 2 times only if i were chasing crims whole the time i played.If i could be more skilled i could did near 150 arrests everyday. Its easy to camp inside jail and kill the prisoners who tried to escape, easy to taze crims in the back when they fighting each other at the turfwar, easy to chase anyone when u got the fastest car in the whole SAES....And don't forget about the"Tricky cops"who acting like a friendly and arresting u...U know what he about to arrest u, but u can't do anything because it will be count like a"DM".And ofcourse don't forget about the cops who trying to arrest u at the hospital.They cannot arrest u, but they will chase u from the hospital since the moment when u spawned ur car and crash ur car near the hospital and arrest u.When u figthing against the experianced cop, he will kill ur mates first and then arrest you.
At the end i wanted to say that cops have a lot of bufs, but u removed the only crim's buff its not fair.

well im a new guy on the server but he is right, cops here are abit overpowered since the dmg of the weps its quite reduced and the only thing they have to do is to hit u with a taser meanwhile u cant go face to face with him with the shotgun cuz u will be stopped while shooting and u are a ez target, if u try to use close combat weps like uzi its better but the dmg that the uzi takes its rly a shit lets be honest, one more thing we cant run with guns such as a M4 / Sniper so it makes even worst for us to run from a cop you guys should change some aspects to make the game even better, i played on some other servers and i rly like this one but the combat system is rly bad i have to be honest lets see why: you cant run with good weps, only 1 group or something like that use 2 uzi fking unfair thats suppose to be to everyone, if u engage 2 cops its impossible to kill them both since they can just keep spamming taser till they hit u, i think u should add a violent crim and non violent crim system: lemme explain if im wanted and i dont try to kill the cop im a non violent criminal it means only by tasing they can arrest me, if i aim at the cop i change to a violent criminal that means that only by killing they can arrest me it will improve asf the combat situations between cops and it will be needed skills to kill someone, the uzi thing too why we cant use 2 uzi and only 1 group can? i understand they must have some benefits but not that one thats suppose to be to everyone dont take it like im telling that this server sucks or something im just saying some aspects that we should improve.

One more thing the jail time is rly high for just 1 robbery if we get arrested we get 400 secs thats like 6 mins it rly makes the new guys quit if you dont have a group with a base or something u cant rly survive so well cuz everytime u find a cop its almost impossible to run cuz only thing it takes to cops is to hit u with the nightstick

I agree with the statement of my friend Mr. Ballas that the police have too many advantages and, moreover, they have softer rules than we have, not so long ago I was a police officer, but at that time we did not have such concessions . we tried to make these fucking arrests, and now most of the cops who had good skills before, they can easily arrest a crowd of criminals.
And I want to add that there are a lot of high-ping police on the server, and this is also a problem.

Hi, Togglewalk is the only criminal feature against the police. The police always run when they try to arrest you, which means that their skin does not always cause damage when you hit it, so you can not kill the policeman alone through the seven hills only ... the police have been overcome here because the dmg group of weps The only thing they have to do is hit you with a taser and at the same time you can not go face-to-face with a shotgun while shooting and you're a target, so it's worse for us to run than a policeman who has to change some aspects to make the game better. In the end I wanted to say that the police have a lot of bufs, but you removed the criminal the only criminal is unfair.
In the end I wanted to say that the police have a lot of bufs, but you removed the criminal the only criminal is unfair. And that there are a lot of highly skilled police on the server, this is also a problem.

Keep in mind one thing togglewalk is about 30% slower then the normal running annimation and to a cop being slower = getting killed
Yes theres is a walkstyle to allow you to run with guns but me as a cop i rather not use the walkstyle because what the fuck am i gonna do with a M4 on a patrol? i nedd the nightstick to arrest and im faster whidout using the togglewalk when holding a nightstick
I belive the walkstyle i mentioned above should be removed for both sides noone should using this to gain advantages and mr warrior you forget about one thing a good criminal with decent aim and speed will melt you in 3 seconds with 3 CS shots or 2 sniper shots + 1 CS shot .

@Crash said in [Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk":

Keep in mind one thing togglewalk is about 30% slower then the normal running annimation and to a cop being slower = getting killed
Yes theres is a walkstyle to allow you to run with guns but me as a cop i rather not use the walkstyle because what the fuck am i gonna do with a M4 on a patrol? i nedd the nightstick to arrest and im faster whidout using the togglewalk when holding a nightstick
I belive the walkstyle i mentioned above should be removed for both sides noone should using this to gain advantages and mr warrior you forget about one thing a good criminal with decent aim and speed will melt you in 3 seconds with 3 CS shots or 2 sniper shots + 1 CS shot .

A good cop will taze you the second you turn around to shoot.

@Crash Dude its a small but advantage, and its the only advantage what we have. About the"skills"its just a random sometimes, when cop's ping raises and u can't kill with the 7 CS rounds, cause he just taking the half of damage sometimes.Cops have 6 advantages in minimum.But they nerf the togglewalk=/

@Warrior213 said in [Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk":

@Crash Dude its a small but advantage, and its the only advantage what we have. About the"skills"its just a random sometimes, when cop's ping raises and u can't kill with the 7 CS rounds, cause he just taking the half of damage sometimes.Cops have 6 advantages in minimum.But they nerf the togglewalk=/

How is it nerfed?
Wanna talk about ping? Criminal with 300/400 ping who kill you after tased
Human let's be honest most criminals drive in packed cars and one trows a made others use cs to take down as many cops as possible at once and the rest focus fire on the remaining
Both sides are pretty balanced right right for the racio now adays since racio is about 3 criminal to 1 cop

@Ikzelf said in [Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk":

No, that is the whole point of it being removed. You could run full speed with it.

When using m4/CS/Sniper this animation allows for faster running but in case of tec/tazer/colt/nighstick normal non togglewalk is faster

@Crash But 1 cop can easily send in jail those 3 crims, cop's ammount of attempts to arrest is not limited, but if u are crim and u fail, u will be in jail...About the ping, i had sum cop experience and i know what i am talking about, i saw 2 sides. Its more easy to play as cop, in SRs u can shoot in the crowd, same when u can't send crim into the jail u may just kill him.About the ping:Its the problem of 2 sides i agree with u in that.But crims with the high ping didn't gives any damage in most, they just immortals.But cop with the high ping can rush BRs in solo, like a SheraP...

Yeaaaaaahh.. like cops friggin' use tazer and nighstick nowadays..

@Zoom-In said in [Suggestion]Back the old"togglewalk":

Yeaaaaaahh.. like cops friggin' use tazer and nighstick nowadays..

how else you gonna arrest anyone on the streets? by asking him to take himself to jail?