deleted

Combine

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PART 1

Nickname: My nickname is kuyt11
Current Groups: I am not part of any group at the moment. I was HHMC member.It was leading by my friend but it seems like it isn't alive anymore
Rate your English (1-10 scale): I can rate it as 7
Have you ever been banned (state why): I have banned once.It was too long time ago. I wasnt aware of the rules. As you know all players have a duration of being noob.And it was mine.I was talking to my friend about saes and he said that he wants to have an account too, I said okay why not.And after one week I got banned for multiacc.

PART 2

What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): I am interested in being photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: My English isn't at best level otherwise I would rather to be reporter. Taking photos and being part of that group will be much fun. I am creative person who will be useful while taking photos and make it realistic. Exactly I don't know what to add more
Why do you want to be part of KTN: As I said I am not part of any group at the moment. I didn't want to waste time while writing apply to other organisations(Except PC). I think its time to join an organisation and to known more than a FOX member. I have experiences about News Companies. I think I can be useful at that part.I believe you guys can do something. Good things take time and I want to be there too while those things are happening. I was nervous before talking to Zombie. After conversation he made me to feel comfortable and here I am.

State why should we choose you over other candidates: We create our view through our past experiences. At this part my view will be effective. And the most important thing is I am a creative and mature person.

PART 1
Nickname:Blue
Current Groups:CS,EDM,BES,ENTERNIA,TMH these are official ones.
Rate your English (1-10 scale):7
Have you ever been banned (state why):Nope.
PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security):Security
Why are you interested in joining this division:Because i am trusting my gun skills, that means i can secure easily from threats.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: This group going to achieve a lot of things.I think I can be useful to you guys while you are trying to make group an official one.That's the reason why I want to be in there
State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because, i am mature also i can state myself nolifer i can be useful for KTN. I am active all day. Would be helpfull for KTN.

@pau said in KTN Kool Times Newspaper:

PART 1

Nickname: My nickname is kuyt11
Current Groups: I am not part of any group at the moment. I was HHMC member.It was leading by my friend but it seems like it isn't alive anymore
Rate your English (1-10 scale): I can rate it as 7
Have you ever been banned (state why): I have banned once.It was too long time ago. I wasnt aware of the rules. As you know all players have a duration of being noob.And it was mine.I was talking to my friend about saes and he said that he wants to have an account too, I said okay why not.And after one week I got banned for multiacc.

PART 2

What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): I am interested in being photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: My English isn't at best level otherwise I would rather to be reporter. Taking photos and being part of that group will be much fun. I am creative person who will be useful while taking photos and make it realistic. Exactly I don't know what to add more
Why do you want to be part of KTN: As I said I am not part of any group at the moment. I didn't want to waste time while writing apply to other organisations(Except PC). I think its time to join an organisation and to known more than a FOX member. I have experiences about News Companies. I think I can be useful at that part.I believe you guys can do something. Good things take time and I want to be there too while those things are happening. I was nervous before talking to Zombie. After conversation he made me to feel comfortable and here I am.

State why should we choose you over other candidates: We create our view through our past experiences. At this part my view will be effective. And the most important thing is I am a creative and mature person.

@blu said in KTN Kool Times Newspaper:

PART 1
Nickname:Blue
Current Groups:CS,EDM,BES,ENTERNIA,TMH these are official ones.
Rate your English (1-10 scale):7
Have you ever been banned (state why):Nope.
PART 2
Why are you interested in joining this division:Because i am trusting my gun skills, that means i can secure easily from threats.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: This group going to achieve a lot of things.I think I can be useful to you guys while you are trying to make group an official one.That's the reason why I want to be in there
State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because, i am mature also i can state myself nolifer i can be useful for KTN. I am active all day. Would be helpfull for KTN.

First of all, ty for your interest on our group, You both are alt text
Please Contact with Combine in-game for your test.

Cheers,Zombie.

PART 1
Nickname:Yokih
Current Groups:BES/TMH
Rate your English (1-10 scale):8/10
Have you ever been banned (state why):no
PART 2
Why are you interested in joining this division:I a a good player in security and i want to join this job and i can take some informations
Why do you want to be part of KTN:this has some importants divisions and i want to make some efforst for he can take a spawn
State why should we choose you over other candidates:i am an active/good/loyal/mature player and i can help this group with my good experiences

PART 1
Nickname: Cornelius
Current Groups: VT, TMH
Rate your English (1-10 scale): 8
Have you ever been banned (state why): Calling admin bitch
PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer or security
Why are you interested in joining this division: I like recording and taking photos of stuff I like, but I know how to use guns and fists.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Because of my passion - art, taking great photos takes skills too. And I want to tell peoples about news ! About reality !
State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because of my overall skills.

@Yokihh, contact me in-game for a little test on your role as security, although you are -=(lime,lime,green)accepted=- because you were a potential donator to our group.. before we made it.. so now you need to pass the quick speech test. alt text

@cornelius, -=(orange,yellow)Pending=- so will need to do separate full test with @Pau and @Blu between the three, good luck ;) alt text

PART 1
Nickname: BlaZZey
Current Groups: TMH (sHQ and vL of the racing division), IAC (Member), KC (Probationary Racer).
Rate your English (1-10 scale): I'd say, 8.5 out of ten, some grammar mistakes here and there.
Have you ever been banned (state why): Sadly, yes. Because I abused a bug that I didn't know shit about.

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer.
Why are you interested in joining this division: Because I love taking pictures of the state and nature. Believe it or not but I take a lot of pictures around the city and I have a folder for it. I expressed some work to Combine also. Taking pictures of objects has always been my thing.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Because I love working around ''news'' or so, it's just so fun. I would send out the best pictures that give out the most information. And I am kinda tired of being only spawned as UE. I want something new, something thrilling!
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am mature, loyal, cool and a funny little lad. I can be pretty useful also. But, since of the new forums, I am a bit confused but I am pretty sure I can still post a lot of roleplays/events/activities. I am a guy that can take work seriously but I am not like mad serious also.

PART 1
Nickname: GanJa
Current Groups: IAC, VT, hoonigans, UTO
Have you ever been banned (state why): NO
PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): Photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: i can record stuff and i know how to pose my camera as well
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Well KTN has a unique role, and i was searching for a group that allows me to do what i love so here we are.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: Im pretty talented at this stuff, i can record, i can edit, and im loyal.

@BlaZZey alt text

Since I liked your work as Photographer previously I accept you and make you official network photographer.. Remember to use [KTN] tags ingame next to your name, overall when roleplaying or taking photos.

Omg, I have had an idea similar to this for a while! I'm glad someones actually doing it and with great execution might I add. The topic is neat, banners are cool and it seems really well put together. Goodluck guys! Looking forward to seeing how this group progresses. @Cornelius Hopefully your useful and make some RP's instead of memes like in TMH.

PART 1
Nickname:Maestro
Current Groups:IAC/BES/VT/UC
Rate your English (1-10 scale):9
Have you ever been banned (state why):no
PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security):I am interested in being a photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division:I like to have a field job that requires me to always be active and run around everywhere , also I like being a paparazzi :)
Why do you want to be part of KTN:because it's a very unique group that is built around the reporter , a class almost no one uses
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am an active members who obeys rule and I respect everyone from admins and HQs

KTN Test Procedure 1.0

These are the guidelines to follow when testing or being tested for a KTN occupation.

Test for Reporters
As we are not getting too many apps for Reporter I will be myself handling with these tests, they will be writing an article of 1000 words for pending status, and a shorter one of 500 words for accepted. They will both have also a little roleplay and an interview in-game.

Test for Photographers
They will be handled by any of the KTN Photography Division HQ and consist on telling the applicants to make at least 10 photos of something we ask them. Like "Go take 10 photos of a bankrob, and take them back with you alive" They will be valued on how well and creative these pictures were taken and if they used important commands like (/saeshud /showchat).
They will also need a quick interview to know if they expect to be active in the group.

Test for Security
Any of the KTN Security Division HQ can test someone that has been accepted/pending for KTN security occupation. They will need to follow 3 quick steps to become part of our group.

1. Basic Security Knowledge
    The applicant for Security will be asked basic questions basing some situations like "What would you do in case a Reporter gets stuck in a gunfight" or "How would you act when you see a Photographer's life getting in danger for taking pictures of a storerob"

2. Basic Security Skills
    The applicant will have to do a quick test which needs a helper too. So basically the KTN HQ tester must get hit by a helper and the Security applicant must protect him, the tester must not act against him but just get hit by the helper whilst the Security protects the tester. The applicant will have 3 tries to kill the helper and will be able to use any weapon except fire ones. The helper can be someone outside KTN willing to assist.

3. Roleplay case test
    KTN security works protecting KTN workers in all aspects, from events to roleplays too, so they will need to show a similar test as above but instead using RP skills like commands (/me) and animations to somehow show a role of protection towards some KTN employee in any situation. Like for example build a scene where the security applicant needs to calm someone else for assaulting a reporter or photograher.

It's important to make screenshots of RP tests and post them here.
That goes for HQ and everyone.

PART 1
Nickname: [WA]S-117
Current Groups: IC
Have you ever been banned (state why): i remember that i got banned but i don't remember why
PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: well from a year ago after i completed gta sa missions i was having nothing to do so i said that i really love to use the camera so why i don't take SS around SA state so i took my camera and started taking Screenshots in everywhere and the first strange thing that i took with my camera was the ghost cars and shady creeks as i think in FC which was moving with itself and the second thing was PIGGSY's face around MC and bigfoot footsteps and the 4th thing was the strange animals faces at bayside's streets and also the planes that was crashing at the big ear
Why do you want to be part of KTN: because i love to use camera and i love to use the camera at something useful like news rather then taking SS for everything for no reason
State why should we choose you over other candidates: well i'm not saying that i'm better then the others or they are baddest then me but i'm good at using camera i'm really good and i love using it everywhere and i'm good at editing pictures

@master-chief

alt text

I'm sorry but from now on we're taking more serious candidates and good applications. Your age is pretty low and although that doesn't involve much you're not the type of member we need. On the other hand only if you are interested you can re-apply past 24 hours but doing a much more complete application rather than just saying "I'm good with the camera" Work a nice application with solid reasons to join us and we'll see.