deleted

Combine

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PART 1
Nickname: Skerdi
Current Groups: TMH(sHQ, HQ of the technical division) IAC(R&D scientist)
Rate your English (1-10 scale): 8
Have you ever been banned (state why): Yes, I have been banned only once and it happened long time ago, when I was not experienced I fought with an admin that thought I scammed in my own event, considering that I did not appeal at that time everything is left on past now and the situation is completly solved.

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer): Reporter.
Why are you interested in joining this division: I have always admitted that job, for me it is a mirror between me and public, a way to inform everyone and show your talent.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: KTN is a great group, with a unique role and is very active, and I call it as a new challenge.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am mature experienced, loyal able to do work. I take things seriously and I always want to help.

@skerdi Your status is pending for now and because you chose Reporter role you need to make a 1000 words article proving your 8th over 10 scale of English knowledge.

Send me the article and we will publish unless we think it's unworthy, you can write about anything you get arsed with, only then after you've completed the task, you'll receive your practical test to enter our group.

alt text

PART 1
Nickname: Denox.
Current Groups: ZIP.
Rate your English (1-10 scale): I'd rate myself 8.5 out of 10.
Have you ever been banned (state why): Yes, I got banned twice, once for multiaccounting and once for being staff of a SAES copycat server.

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer): I'd like to be a photographer.
Why are you interested in joining this division: I am interested in joining this division because I like to take photographies and I got some experiencing in taking good shots and capturing all the most important stuff.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: I'd like to be part of KTN because this is a uprising news group which is going to be way better than it's predecessor, I hope. So why not to make everything roll like in good ol' times and have fun with others.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I am pretty cool guy and as I said I like to take a lot of photos and my experience will be not superfluous for KTN.

Important to know from now on:

Joining KTN Disc. Server will increase the chances of joining,
as well as posting articles, or photographs, at our media topic,
which link can be found at the very top of this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

PART 1

Nickname: Gonzalo.
Current Groups: none.
Rate your English: 5
Have you ever been banned: none.

PART 2

What job are you interested in?: Photographer.
Why are you interested in joining this division: I am interested in this division since I like the photography very much, besides my english skills are not that good and I think I could help the group by doing this job that has almost nothing to do with my english skills
Why do you want to be part of KTN: I would like to be part of KTN because I want to be part of a RP Group, I find the role of this group very interesting and for it would be really cool being able to help you in whichever way I'm able to.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: as I said above I'd like to help the group and would work for the things hard, I know already that I'm not the best applicant but I would give the best of me in order help the group and have fun while doing so.

@gonza said in KTN Kool Times News:

PART 1

Nickname: Gonzalo.
Current Groups: none.
Rate your English: 5
Have you ever been banned: none.

PART 2

What job are you interested in?: Photographer.
Why are you interested in joining this division: I am interested in this division since I like the photography very much, besides my english skills are not that good and I think I could help the group by doing this job that has almost nothing to do with my english skills
Why do you want to be part of KTN: I would like to be part of KTN because I want to be part of a RP Group, I find the role of this group very interesting and for it would be really cool being able to help you in whichever way I'm able to.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: as I said above I'd like to help the group and would work for the things hard, I know already that I'm not the best applicant but I would give the best of me in order help the group and have fun while doing so.

@Gonza after reviewing your application, and saw your honestly,and the interest by your side for the group, so i do want to see your photographs skills, For now you are pending, and also i want you to take at least 10 Screens of anything you like, do it in the best way you can, and post them in our media archive , if you'll do it good enough, then you'll become one of us.

Best luck,KTN HQ team.

PART 1
Nickname: Norder
Current Groups: RKMC, MI6
Have you ever been banned (state why): N/A
PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer): I always wanted to try myself in the role of a photographer in San Adres since I was wondering what it was like to be a photographer in the GTA game basically I was not when I was a Photographer but I would like to try myself in the role of the Photographer and one day I saw your CTH group when viewing the SAES forum and it became interesting to me and I would like to join you in KTN
Why are you interested in joining this division: I just love to take pictures and also hold a camera for the reporter
Why do you want to be part of KTN: I liked KTN and I would to join you in a friendly composition and I would like to help you develop the KTN group.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I would like to help you develop, and I myself would like to try myself as a photographer

PART 1
Nickname:Lifeless
Current Groups: N/A
Have you ever been banned (state why): N/A

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer): Photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: in really life i have a camera and i want to be Photographer and Taking a Photos and other that why i liked this Group!
Why do you want to be part of KTN: well, as i said on old Question i want to be part of this Group becaus i like this Roles as Photographer or Reporter.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: my Skills Good and i can make a good RPs with this Role and i Active in Game, And other You'll See them ingame.

Here
PART 1
Nickname:Paradox
Current Groups:IAC,TMH
Rate your English (1-10 scale):8
Have you ever been banned (state why):Nope.
PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security):Photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: Because I'd like to take photographs or places and work it out along with the group as well.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Well KTN is news group and unique in the server and that makes KTN a good choice.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because I'm a skilled and mature guy, I won't bring any trouble to KTN but on the contrary put all the time and will I can into the group, as well as helping.

• 2 weeks later...

PART 1
Nickname:[WA]xDarkMan
Current Groups:CEO
Rate your English (1-10 scale):8-10
Have you ever been banned (state why):Nah

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer):Photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division:I love photography and photographers and I want to become an active member and known to all people
Why do you want to be part of KTN:I like this kind of group and I like to join it, help it, use my photography skills and develop it more
State why should we choose you over other candidates:Well,I am Loyal,Active,Helpful Pro photographer

Hi @xDarkMan . I'm pleasured to notify you that your application (although it was poor) is under review in this moment. In order to move on with your application, please take 10 photographs of whatever you want and send it to any of the HQ's via discord. Also, join our discord channel.

alt text

Hi @xDarkMan, after discussion between the hq team and viewing the 10 photos you sent us, we decided to ~[accept]~(lime) you, me, personally liked your photographs skills and i want to see how you'll work as photographer in our group . Welcome .

• 3 months later...

PART 1
Nickname: Jax
Current Groups: None
Rate your English (1-10 scale): 9
Have you ever been banned (state why): Multiple times before and recently was just unbanned during the 1500+ ban wipe. I believe twice for impersonating and administrator once for abusing radiosa and the last one was for being part of a copycat server.

PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer): Photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: Because I've always enjoyed taking photographs in real life and I think I'd best suit this role. It would be fun to participate & experience this type of roleplay.
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Well as I said in the previous question I'd like to experience the roleplay of a photogropher in this group and see what it's like, I think it could be a lot of fun to do this.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: I'm a motivated & hard working individual, who is active in-game and on the forums. I enjoy roleplaying a lot and having fun most of all.

Hi @J-a-x . We appreciate your interest in joining our beloved group. In order to keep going with your application proccess we'd like you to send us at least 10 photographs of your desire. Also, please join our discord server so you can have a close encounter with our team! https://discord.gg/gsmRZQQ

PART 1
Nickname:Orten
Current Groups: N/A
Rate your English (1-10 scale): 7/10
Have you ever been banned (state why): Yes Because i have 2 accounts (multi-account)
PART 2
What job are you interested in? (Reporter/Photographer/Security): I am interested in being a photographer
Why are you interested in joining this division: Because i'm Active Member And i have many members in KTN
Why do you want to be part of KTN: Because i love Phtographe.
State why should we choose you over other candidates: Because I Am An Active Member, i can offer anything to KTN and i respect Others.