[Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework

Jamal

Question

Prison Wardens, guard the prison. Even if they camp, their mission is to prevent any form of jailbreak. Kill arrest is fair because you all can marker kill at jail as well as abuse by re entering markers over and over again. Kill arrest is highly fair and sorry you can't have all the easy good stuff.
Star level doesn't matter, a 10 star wanted criminal is equally as dangerous as a 42 star wanted criminal, they both can start large jailbreak chains, with you marker camping, jail and outside camping, if you ask to alter the kill arrest things will go horribly messy.

@Jamal said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

I suggest getting kill arrested only when you have 22+ stars, so we avoid cops camping with weapons
P.S: Please if you don't agree, state why did you vote for this option.
Regards,
Jamal

The most stupid Suggestion i ever hear.(kill arrested only when you have 22+ stars)
warden provide order, security, and prevent escape of prisoners in a jail.

Yes but,keep it for all stars but reduce even more the ammount of money the cops get.
Kill arrest should be used in extreme cases not for like (hey there's 1 guy with a colt 45 trying to JB,lets kill him) apart from that, "Kill arrest" seems to be making cops lazy to arrest,and simply killing at any case,i mean that kills any kind of team work,i've been in situations where i was alone siting on the SR roof and few mins later get sniped by a cop.

As a criminal i don't see any problem in having this script the way it is now, the thing is before this feature got implemented cops had a difficulty in stopping jailbreaks that no one can ignore, including getting shot by 10 criminals all having m4 or waiting for criminals to rush while everyone is out already, on the other hand this script made things a little bit fair and made the gameplay competitive by ending a one side domanation in a fair way (lowering jail time).

When it comes to this suggestion i see it with my respect a bit non sense, as james said before me (tho its the first time we agree) it's the job of the wardens to defend/secure the jail whatever was the way, and criminals can still jb by using their brain (and this is possible with proofs).

Finally I agree with the stars thing.

@Filex said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

criminals can still jb by using their brain (and this is possible with proofs).

last night's ice was camping 10 member in jail. look at this video. and you can see when criminal decide to jailbreak.criminals are more than cops. criminals use drugs shoot more fast run more fast so if they use statistics, police don't have one chance. @MGKelly post the video, good work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVDRosD1rU&feature=youtu.be

@James said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

@Filex said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

criminals can still jb by using their brain (and this is possible with proofs).

last night's ice was camping 10 member in jail. look at this video. and you can see when criminal decide to jailbreak.criminals are more than cops. criminals use drugs shoot more fast run more fast so if they use statistics, police don't have one chance. @MGKelly post the video, good work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASVDRosD1rU&feature=youtu.be

Did u have any idea how hard was that? .. And btw we failed hard 1st time with that amount of players .. And let's say that we didn't come like that, none will jb ..dude Kill arrest is a pain in the ass which made cops lazy asf even in the sr's litteraly u find cops trying to arrest tactics like parachuting or using that /helidrop, SR's are a war zone, cops doesn't try to arrest they just kil
ps:not all the cops

What I was thinking is kill-arrest script should be removed, it's not really realistic but if kill-arrest removed from game, there should be another timer for criminals to escape from jail if they cannot manage to escape then they should send back to their cells, so this will prevent the camping inside the jail.

@Alperreis said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

What I was thinking is kill-arrest script should be removed, it's not really realistic but if kill-arrest removed from game, there should be another timer for criminals to escape from jail if they cannot manage to escape then they should send back to their cells, so this will prevent the camping inside the jail.

im against, this would ruin OB and others who enjoy doing long jailbreaks

@Tut-Greco said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

There shouldn't be such a thing like "long jailbreaks", it's just endless dm cycle within the jail

@Tut-Greco said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

There shouldn't be such a thing like "long jailbreaks", it's just endless dm cycle within the jail

long jailbreaks are caused by the kill-arrest script.

Criminal Don't just jailbreak, they camping non stop . I have seen criminal camping and hold the jail open 5 hours,
Abuse by re entering markers over and over again, Police get killed in the marker.
So what use suggest. Police run with only nightstick like stupid fools.And just die.
Let's Be Serious Here. This Server is About Cops and Criminal and RP.
SAES:RPG.uk IS NOT ONLY CRIMINAL SERVER.
SAESRPG 1.5 TRAILER, VIDEO SEE THE VIDEO, THEY HAVE ALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=3RbixPP2kPc

I agree with @James Arrest kill is really fair enough, Like other people say criminals always mark killing and holding the jail for hours for fun. Farming kills to improve their kill stats that's all.

Prison Wardens/Cops have the ability now to keep the jail save and secure. In real life if a criminal escape or try to JB they just kill him.
So leave the kill arrest how it is, do not change anything. It makes also more fun for COPS side.

@Sam said in [Suggestion] Kill-Arrest rework:

I agree with @James Arrest kill is really fair enough, Like other people say criminals always mark killing and holding the jail for hours for fun. Farming kills to improve their kill stats that's all.
Prison Wardens/Cops have the ability now to keep the jail save and secure. In real life if a criminal escape or try to JB they just kill him.
So leave the kill arrest how it is, do not change anything. It makes also more fun for COPS side.
~[Actually Sam i Don't Agree it's fun playing in jail. fun is most going out and arresting. But what is disappoint me is, When you Arrest the prisoner, He is out in some seconds because the jail is open with criminal campers.]~(black)