"Scamming" or "Fleecing"

Due to the spate of messages, myself and other admins receive about people being fleeced or 'scammed', I've decided to do this message.

SAES will not get involved with people who have 'fleeced' or 'scammed' you out of money or, any other commodity that you can hand over to another player unless you had an LWS, G6 or SAHA/admin representative involved during a competition for money.

If you have given someone money to look after for you, if someone is offering you a house but wants the funds upfront instead of using the housing system or one of your gang members has stolen money, then unfortunately, that's YOUR fault.

Messages regarding the above will be ignored.

but what if you buy a house from someone take screen's about the deal so you take an ss you will pay 2m in total (including icon price) you send over the money and he goes offline not giving you the house why cant you take the money back from them and as punishment take that scammer's car's house's and money i mean if you have proof what's the big deal cause now your basicly saying your free to scam people so this problem will only get worse..

@scooter said in "Scamming" or "Fleecing":

but what if you buy a house from someone take screen's about the deal so you take an ss you will pay 2m in total (including icon price) you send over the money and he goes offline not giving you the house why cant you take the money back from them and as punishment take that scammer's car's house's and money i mean if you have proof what's the big deal cause now your basicly saying your free to scam people so this problem will only get worse..

Use SAHA as middleman, problem solved.