Automatic signature

Ramby

Question

I remember that we had the possiblity to post signatures underneath your name on a previous SAES forum (like an automatic signature for example with Outlook), could that also be an option for this forum? I really liked them cuz you could put your creative ideas in there. Or is there a specific reason that they aren't added to this forum?

Sorry if this was suggested before, I couldn't find it.

Regards Ramby

20 answers to this question

I remember the whole reason for changing forums from oldest to old to now was not mainly because of signatures but for a much faster and easier forums for us to use.

Signatures were a factor of which caused lag and slow to forums on every platform as I remember. so they removed it.

If you are thinking of a good forums suggestion, why not talking about that:

alt text

Addition of more features to make it easy to use would be awesome. like center, left and right align. Visionaries is working on that for almost 5 months, good luck to him.

@Ramos said in Automatic signature:

it would be laggy on website and full of shitty stuff, so no

we're in 2019, with proper image compression methods it won't be an issue. even then, you can code an option to expand/collapse the signature by clicking a +/- icon, or even disable signatures om user settings and disable for mobile or other platforms.

it was nice thing , i remember old times, we should find pro designer and pay him to make nicer signature xd . Also the designers made money on it, i remember we had many designers and now just few left. I think we can make a limit on it and those who dont want or their potato pc will be laggy so they can just disable it in settings.
As @Tut-Greco said we are in 2019 it wont lag as u think just for those who have bad/potato pc :/ .
Im up to have back signatures

@MatizZ Someone requested this before and I was all for it. But 90% of the comments were people crying about. No one wants to see you show off your groups, no one cares to see your art, there's no point, it will lag, blah blah blah. Always some negative stuff but i say again this would be pretty cool!