Global Trust Media Archive

Ghost722nd

• 4 weeks later...

Bild Text

Activity name: Inauguration Party at the future GT HQ
Involved players: Too many to mention everyone.
Funds used (if applicable): -
Backstory: After @JohnTurner managed to make a deal with the previous owner @siddman we've decided spontaneous to celebrate a little party and invited every player to join and ask us anything related to Global Trust.
Screenshots of the activity being archived (spoiler):

:::

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text

Bild Text

Activity name: Meeting at the White House
Involved players: @ODAKAB @JohnnyEnglish @JohnTurner @Ghost722nd
Backstory: After the little party at the future GT HQ we've decided to move to the White House to discuss our next steps in cooperation with the new elected government.

Meeting at the White House Album

Bild Text

Activity name: Junk Transport
Involved players: @BusterMcBadass @SAFP-Carl @Rubik @siddman @n0vis0ry @JohnnyEnglish @JohnTurner @Ghost722nd
Backstory: Global Trust needed to find a place to dump their junk of the industries somewhere and the board members found a nice spot for it.

Junk Transport Album

• 1 month later...

^[alt text]

Activity Name: A demonstration of power.
Involved players: @JohnnyEnglish @JohnTurner @Ghost722nd @Carl @BusterMcBadass @ElRastaMan17 @POCCKYE @DBMoodyBlues
Backstory:
^[alt text]

^[Baring Our Fangs ]

Global Trust recently, has been in negotiations with The Government regarding energy production concerned with the new changes being brought which require an immense amount of energy consumption. Recently, The Chief Executive Officer of Global Trust has offered The Government to settle a Nuclear Power Plant at Cuba, as the current cities of San Andreas are not capable enough of housing a major plan like it. Therefore on 4th May, Global Trust contacted a member of the Cuban Embassy and set up a deal. The Cubans, like Global Trust value discretion therefore the meeting was set up in a closed secluded place in San Fierro. After a short meeting and assembly of all available Global Trust personnel, the CEO and the COO themselves planned to meet the Cuban Ambassador. After a short briefing, Global Trust reached the spot, only to find it deserted.

^[alt text]

Soon, they received a call from the Ambassador himself, stating that he will not be able to rendezvous for there have been some problems with The Customs Enforcement at San Fierro Airport and he has to tend to other matters at his hand. Annoyed at the turn down, The CEO asked the chauffeur to get him wine, which the latter did from a nearby bar, Vintages of the finest quality was purchased and presented to The Boss as he popped them, and slowly helped himself to the liquor. With the meeting called off Global Trust planned a small trip around Bayside to cool their heads off from the recent overstressing work they have been at up until recently. Therefore a trip to Bayside Estates was planned.

^[alt text]

The journey seemed to be fine however the CEO was re-living through his alcohol addiction days and apparently seemed to have developed an unquenchable thirst for the essence. He was chugging down bottles after bottles. The journey was calm and relaxing until one of the back cars saw had suspicions about someone tailing the convoy. Hearing this, The Chief of Technical Operations logged into the Global Trust Transit system from his smartphone and after messing around in the system, used satellite vision to indeed ensure that they were being followed by a red sedan. Now, aware of the intruder, the leading car with the Chief of Technical Operations tried to mix up inside Bayside Estates to corner the chaser.

^[alt text]

It must have occured to the driver of the red sedan that Global Trust meant business for he too followed up and started nearing the Limousine which hosted the drunk CEO. This Enraged the chauffeur and he immediately stopped the car and rushed the driver on foot, to which he immediately stepped out and pulled out a Desert Eagle on him. This shocked the driver, seeing the complication The Chief of Technical Operations stepped out and casually approached the driver, who did not seem to be intimated by the head of the Research&Development Division. After reaching the chaser, the Chief of Tech Ops started casually asking the chaser about his origin and demand with Global Trust which lowered his guard, using the benefit of doubt the Chief suddenly lunged forward, punched the man in the face, disarmed him and quickly pulled out a needle filled with blue liquid and injected it into the man's abdomen, his shocked and enraged face turned to a twist and he collapsed to the ground choking. The Chief retrieved his needle and pocketed it like a pebble casually and returned to his car, leaving his men to deal with the lifeless body. Stashing the man in the trunk, they neared the sea.

^[alt text]

The chauffeur was told to find a spot to stash the body while the workers erased all evidence, trashed the car the chaser had and erased all evidence including street cameras of the province. Finally one worked had the courage to step up to The Chief of Tech Ops and ask if he had really killed the man to which the Chief laughed and replied in amusement that he was not dead, he had been injected with a Semi-Lethal Global Trust Drug developed at R&D facility which put a man into temporary paralysis for 30 hours and slowly obliviates one's memory completely, the man would wake up to forget everything about his origin.

^[alt text]

Finally a good spot was found and the lifeless body was stacked in amidst of the rocks. He would not be found there until daylight when some passing-by fishermen might see something they can finally profit from, or unless the man regains his strength enough to push through the rocks around him. After the workers were done, they returned to the car only to find their CEO over drunk and already retching out the liquor he'd ingested over this timespan, The COO helped him wretch the evil fluid out and then when he was stable Global Trust personnel planned a return to their Headquarters, for the night was dark and full of terrors.

^[alt text]

After half an hour of nimble travel, The personnel reached their Headquarters and started towards the facilities, The CEO was barely able to walk and the COO was personally assisting him until he finally tottered and collapsed. To this the Chief of Tech Ops reached inside and had a Global Trust paramedic come and help the CEO out of his drunk state, or if anything was wrong. The paramedic laughed and cheerfully stated that the man had just too much to drink, he gave some special state of the art Sobering medication. After a while, the COO went over in the car, retracted all the remaining and used bottles and finally set fire to them in the yard. All the men watched as flames blazed. By the time the fire was gone. The CEO was already on his feet and shooting with his personal handgun at the remaining bottles, the man even semi-drunk had a marksman's accuracy.

^[alt text]

Finally, with everything cleared up, a small meeting took place outside the premises where two of the workers due to outstanding efforts shown were promoted to Scientists and were put under the Chief of Tech Ops' wings. They gleefully assisted their boss towards the R&D Top-Secret Facility for their first tasks.

https://imgur.com/a/krP7OQk

Bild Text

Activity name: Destroy the tank!
Involved players: @JohnTurner @Ghost722nd @Angelo @NubBob @Kowalski @Rainy @Scooty @Majima @Bartman and many others
Funds used (if applicable): 2.5 million for each tank (5 million in total)
Backstory: Global Trust decided to test some of their new technologies and organized an event in San Fierro where the players had to destroy 2 tanks.

Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text
Bild Text

^[alt text]

Activity Name: Creation
Involved players: @JohnnyEnglish @JohnTurner @Ghost722nd @Carl @BusterMcBadass @ElRastaMan17 @POCCKYE @Mootje @Bangas
Backstory:
^[alt text]

^[The Birth of Creation ]

In regards to the recent developments and progress in complete migrational establishment of Global Trust in San Andreas, it was about time the Research and Development Facility was surfaced. Soon enough the Chief of Tech Ops. was contacted to form his science team and birth the R&D Facility. The most seasoned, knowledged and reputed members of Global Trust, with appropriate training and teaching were accepted into the R&D team as Scientists. Their code-names are as follows:-

• Buster

• Rastaa

• Carl

These young men were the first apprentices of the Chief of Tech Ops, Johnny English. After a team was formed they needed a place to create, innovate, adapt and overcome. A Laboratory. As Global Trust was still migrating to San Andreas, setting up a Laboratory was difficult at this instance however a contract was made with Mr.Zack of the National Narcotics Bureau. Finally the Chief of Tech. Ops called his team to a meeting at the Global Trust San Fierro Headquarters and after a brief meeting. The men started commuting towards their Laboratory.

^[alt text]

A contract had been set up National Narcotics Bureau's executives. Who under certain circumstances and confidential deals had allowed Global Trust to use their advanced Laboratory as it was the best San Andreas had to offer. Therefore Global Trust Science division was on their way to Los Santos. Since the Chief of Tech Ops. had a minor headache, he refused from driving over long distances therefore his private plane was awaiting at San Fierro Airport to take them to Los Santos, the city where National Narcotics Bureau was hosted. They entered the airport, and after standard procedures and fines proceeded on the Runway where their private plane was waiting. The men took their seats inside the aircraft.

^[alt text]

After a brief conversation with the Pilot, the machine swung and dove towards the sky, soaring through the clouds as it made a slight comfortable turn to face towards Los Santos International Airport. The journey was of half an hour, in which the Chief of Tech Ops. discussed about the upcoming project of R&D discretely with his apprentices, which was termed as Project 001. Soon they touched down at Los Santos International where a Global Trust Limousine was waiting for them.

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]

They disembarked from the aircraft and after standard procedures found their way to their Limousine which elegantly proceeded to the National Narcotics Bureau Headquarters. The car ride was silent as the night above their heads. There was no further discussion about the Project and soon they reached their location, a magnificent building which protected San Andreas from Drug Abuse.

^[alt text]

Leaving the Limousine and bidding it off, the team gathered up at the gates where the Chief of Tech. Ops reminded his scientists that courtesy, behaviour and etiquette mattered. Soon they were joined by 2 Global Trust bodyguards who were overseeing the developments and situations. After the clock struck 7:00 PM there was a small muffled beep and sounds of metal clashing as the gates opened and 2 well dressed men jogged towards the small party of Global Trust personnel

^[alt text]

The men stopped in front of the party, it seemed that one of the men was a Narcotics Bureau Executive and the other was his subordinate. They had the respect and consideration to not waste a single second of both the parties and immediately get to business. The Executive stepped forward and introduced him as Mr.Zack of the Bureau. Both the executives of each parties shook hands and settled down to brass tacks. A code was asked for to proceed with the business, which the Chief of Tech. Ops stepped forward and whispered. Without wasting a second they were beckoned to the interior of the building. The Laboratory was in a secret compartment of the building, the interior was intricate and confusing to those who were not well acquainted with federal agencies. After a brief climb up a few staircases and sharp unexpected narrow turns they reached a large hard steel wall with a keypad next to it. The Executive then turned, faced the Chief of Tech Ops and handed him a keycard. Understanding the gesture the Chief of Tech Ops went ahead and swiped the card, soundlessly the entire metallic well started creeping upwards to reveal blinding light which soon revealed a massive well equipped laboratory. The men stepped inside and were told to call the executives who were just a few rooms away in-case any more assistance was needed. The Chief told his apprentices to form up as he took the podium and began his speech.

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

The Chief firstly overviewed all of the equipment in the Laboratory and told his scientists about each machine and it's use, do's and don'ts. Soon he instructed the personnel not to mess around with the different packets left on one of the tables as they were Narcotics under the bureau's research and were out of Global Trust's reach. After that the Chief of Tech ops started operating a computer and accessed the Global Trust transit system to begin documenting about their laboratory, equipment and to progress on the Project. He also received a theoretical guide of the Laboratory from the executive Mr.Zack and he forwarded it to his apprentices. Seeing his apprentices being bored, he instructed them to play-around with the equipment so long they don't blow off any arms, heads, limbs or the facility itself.

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

After making note of each of the Laboratory's equipment and answering his apprentices' questions regarding the usage of different machines, the Chief declared that it is finally time to work on their first project. Proceeding to the examination site, another Global Trust SUV was procured outside the building where after informing Mr.Zack, the Global Trust personnel departed to and started to proceed towards the first site of examination. The birthplace of Project 001. The bodyguards were bidded off in another Limousine. It was going to be a long drive, and the Chief of Tech Ops wasn't happy.

^[alt text]

https://imgur.com/a/Zxn9aQ8

^[The Research and Development team has been formed. ]

alt text
Activity Name: Mineral Revolution
Involved Players: @DBMoodyBlues @Ghost722nd @buddler
Funds used (If applicable): -
Backstory:
alt text
As usual, I was at the office organizing some information about one of our projects. You know, the typical office work. And that's when I got a call..

alt text

It was a call from Majima(@DBMoodyBlues), one of our Global Trust workers.
He had found some interesting stuff in one of Global Trust's mines.

I told him to meet me outside our office so we could go there and he'd brief me on the way.

alt text
alt text
alt text

We met at the parking lot and he told me how he thought this thing could be big for GT.
We started heading there and he explained everything.
Apparently this "thing" was a mineral found deep in the mines. He had never seen anything like it but the mineral was found in such small quantities that I had to go and get a sample with my tools.

alt text
alt text
alt text

As soon as we got to the mines, Majima quickly led me to the place where the mineral was found.

alt text

I started taking samples with my tools, when suddenly our bosses appeared..

alt text

We explained what was happening and they got really curious too, so we headed back to our labs with the samples to analyze them.

alt text
alt text
alt text

After analyzing the samples we found something incredible..
A mineral we have never seen before.
The first thought was that it somehow belongs to some "devices" we are studying in Project 001.

alt text
alt text

We quickly moved to tell our bosses the news.

After some discussion, we concluded that the mineral found in these samples is.. revolutionary.
We are now discussing our next step towards the discovery of the capabilities of this mineral and how it can impact Global Trust in any way.

Activity gallery:

https://imgur.com/a/A2q8GIe

alt text
Activity Name: Tafamidis Meglumine (Part 1)
Involved Players: Me
Funds used (if applicable): N/A
Backstory
alt text
It was another day of work on a clandestine lab from our Organization. I was getting ready to start the development of a new drug called Tafamidis Meglumine (supposed to be used for the treatment of cardiomyopathy), but

alt text
I started to searching on the servers for previous experiments that failed, so i could use that to finally create the right drug.

alt text

After findind the right "combination" of drugs to create this powerfull one, I was able to mix everything up and create the drug I wanted to. "I hope this works"
I just did not wanted to tell you that i added something to the drug that is not supposed to be there, and now I need to see how some people will react to this new product.

alt text

I finished the drug and I needed to write a report for my supervisor.
alt text
Here is the report. I hope everything checks out!

alt text
After finishing my job at the lab, was time to experiment this new drug on someone. Was when the Boss called me saying he was able to "gather" some hobos to help me on the experiment.

Part 2 coming soon

• 2 weeks later...

^[alt text]

Activity Name: A step towards insanity.
Involved players: @JohnnyEnglish
Backstory:
^[alt text]

^[Lurking towards inhumanity ]

The Chief of Technical Operations awaits at El Quebrados Fuel pump to receive news from one of his scientists in the San Fierro R&D Branch who claims that he has successfully completed the project the former had assigned him to. Global Trust recently has been developing a "drug" which can be highly useful for armies and other manpower wielding organizations. The creation of the drug required two parts, the special serum which was developed by Global Trust R&D Facility and the base which could be any anger inducing drug, after combining these two parts, one had to distill the produce and introduce alcohol to finally wrap it up in syringes. Soon after waiting for a while the Chief of Tech. Ops gets a call that the scientist won't be able to make it due to complications in the lab but he has deposited the serum in one of the facilities. Giving the coords to the Chief in the Transit System and apologizing, he hangs up. The Chief then prepares to visit the place.

^[alt text]

The Chief makes his way towards the facility located in Las Venturas while listening to some music and pondering over how he would obtain the base, as general anger inducing drugs are also the famous ones which are illegal and difficult to obtain. However, he has contacts in an establishment called The Company. After setting up the few deals with an official, he forgets about obtaining the base and proceeds to the storage facility.

^[alt text]

He reaches the site and greets the guard who immediately steps aside at the presence of an Executive. The Chief makes his way to the storage facility deep underground and towards the innermost chamber of the structure. He finally reaches the gate and fumbles around for the keycard which gains him access to the storage facility. After finding it he swipes it and does the retinal scan which opens the door and he enters the facility.

^[alt text]

The procedure for withdrawing an item from storage is generally filing up an application in the transit system regarding the item #number and safe credentials in. The Chief checks up on the following message from his scientists containing those credentials and enters them in the system, awaiting for a few minutes as another official on the other end asks for clearance access. The Chief flashes his Executive clearance and is immediately granted access to the safe containing the serum. The Chief retrieves a portable container and proceeds to load the serum into it.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

Now with the serum in his grasp the Chief of Technical Operations departs from the facility and proceeds to deposit it in the San Fierro Laboratory where soon he receives a call from an unknown sender who asks him a few questions and after confirmation proceeds to talk about the positioning of the base. Distrusting the security of the Global Trust transit system, The Company's official does not directly locate where the package has been delivered but rather passes on a software which would be used to locate the delivery.

^[alt text]

The Chief of Tech Ops used to such mimicry and childishness proceeds to track the base delivery and is led deep inside Los Santos, the dummy coordinates indicate a location towards Doherty, applying common sense to deserted places in Doherty the Chief soon has an idea of the actual delivery and after a few hours of casual driving manages to locate it. The Location is a former chemical plant near the Driving School in Doherty. It is believed that it was sabotaged and a chemical explosion caused the end of it, the facility is lying in shambles however has a strong build around it and therefore is deserted most of the time. The Chief of Technical Operations parks his vehicle deep into the Chemical Factory next to a few cars he recognizes, they are Global Trust vehicles. Perhaps this facility is being used by other Global Trust employees. Not caring for the reason, the chief proceeds on foot towards the pings of the delivery. He soon locates a small black van on one end of the facility.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

As he nears the van, the software enters a self destructing sequence and soon every trace of the deal is removed from the Chief of Technical Operations' end. The Chief examines the van, it's black and has been casually painted about delivering canned Peaches on the sides of it to prevent suspicion, the black color is pretty attention attracting and risky, though, it seems he has been played by The Company. He makes his way towards the back of the van and notices that it is locked. Casually he retrieves a Global Trust automatic lockpick and shoves it in the padlock at one end of the door, in 3 seconds the gates pop out, he pockets the useful tool and examines the delivery. There are a few kilos of Cocaine, Methamphetamine and Mephedrone are present. Pleased by the service the Chief of Tech Ops enters lockpicks the vehicle, finding the key in the ignition he starts it and proceeds to deliver it to his Laboratory to assemble the drug.

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

With the task done at hand, The Chief is pleased however the next stage of testing would require human samples, humans are generally hard to acquire for testing as it has been deemed illegal however Global Trust just knows where to find such hopeless aimless individuals they can exploit

https://imgur.com/a/QWRjpjj

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Activity Name: Tafamidis Meglumine (Part 2)
Involved Players: Me, @Ghost722nd and @DBMoodyBlues
Backstory
After my discover of this new drug, there was time to speak with the Boss about it and explain him the benefits Global Trust will have with it:

• First of all, we are the first organization to be able to produce such drug;

• Second point is that we are going to be the first ones to put this drug on the market, so we can make a huge profit with it;

• Third but not least, that new component I putted on the drug will make people follow Global Trust.

alt text
Us three had a long conversation about it, it was time to show the Boss this new drug. In the suitcase I had 3 syringe. A powerful thing that will change the world forever!
alt text
I showed it and the Boss liked it a lot, now it was time to set up the next part of this new thing, the Experiment Part. Me and Majima had a talk how would this experiment be. We already have some hobos that we can use to inject this drug. Place and time set too!
alt text
All I have to say now is "HEIL GLOBAL TRUST"

alt text
Activity Name: A day in a life of a scientist
Involved Players: Me, @Ghost722nd
Backstory:
Another day has started. I arrived at the lab at 8 am as usual and it should be a normal day like the others. No new discovers or research, just a day where I have to fill some reports and manage some other things.
alt text
In the morning, I filled around 6 reports. All of them were about some drugs we have been developing and others about managing components that we needed.
alt text
My lunch hour has arrived and finally I could rest my brain for a while. Nothing better than a cigarrete after lunch to relief the stress.
alt text
It was time to get to work again. This time I had to do some research about new things and market values. I realized that something happened with our server and I had to check that out.
alt text
Servers were up again and I was ready to research. It was a task that gave me such a headache.
alt text
alt text
Meanwhile I heard a dog barking. Something happened with the poor dog and I had to do something to help him.
alt text
Another normal day has ended and I was finally ready to go home. I love my job dont get me wrong, but some days are better than the others. The point is Global Trust makes their employees feel like they are home and I love that!
HEIL GLOBAL TRUST!

Bild Text

Activity name: A bloody turn!
Involved players: @Bangas @BusterMcBadass @Carl @DBMoodyBlues @ElRastaMan17 @JohnTurner @Ghost722nd @POCCKYE @redlive122 @siddman @zaza
Backstory:

Bild Text

^[The night shift begins]

It was already night as the convoy of building materials started to head towards the construction site of the planned bridge which the government ordered Global Trust to plan and construct.
The workers were in hurry to deliver the materials to construct the pillars of the bridge because the government have set them a time limit to finish the work in the next two weeks.

Bild Text

During the construction phase an inspector of the construction supervision agency arrived to inspect the current work and the vehicles. He found some issues at one of the cement trucks which pipes were leaking and the engine was in a miserable condition.
During the inspection got the CEO a phone call from the foreman in one of Global Trust's cement factories.
He got told that they couldn't deliver the necessary amounts of cement because one of the machines had a malfunction and needs to be replaced.

Bild Text

The CEO wasn't pleased about this information and he ordered the foreman to replace the machines as fast
as possible otherwise he could find a new job. The contract with the government was too important to let
it fail because of a simple machine malfunction.
He excused himself at the inspector for the phone call and both continued the inspection.
At this time everything was fine but now the story started to get dirty.
The inspector offered the CEO three options to solve the found issues on the construction site.
Which the CEO instantly denied because the inspector threatened him to hand all of this information
over to the press additional for a payment of 500.000 $ for his silence.

Bild Text

It was the daily business of the CEO to react on such threats. He whispered the inspector in his ear that he will forget about this situation but if he dares to threat him again like this then his colleages will have to mop him up from the ground.
The message was clear but the inspector wasn't aware about the options Global Trust had and called the police.
He tried to escape from the construction site because he had a clue what his future would look like if he would stay longer.

Bild Text

The loyal workers used their shovels to hunt him down and at the Flint Country side they managed to hold him down.
Suddenly a car with two SWAT officers arrived at the situation and they tried to clear what happened.
Behind their backs the workers took some weapons out of the trunks of their trucks and started to aim on instruction of their CEO at the SWAT officers. Lead and a strange feeling layed in the air.
Before the SWAT officers would react the CEO gave the order to attack them and to detain the inspector.

The situation escalated and bullets were flying around like flies around a cow's butt.
Both SWAT officers had no chance because they were totally outnumbered and died because of the actions of just one corrupt inspector.
The CEO called a befriended member of the local mafia with his phone to assist him. It took not long for Mr.Novisory to arrive and they put the dead body of the inspector and the SWAT officers into the trunk of his car.
The workers got ordered to report at the HQ to end their shift and to go home to their families.

Bild Text

The journey was long but after a while they arrived in the middle of the desert of Bone Country were they threw the dead body into a hole in which already dozens of dead bodies were in.
It was one of Global Trust's dirty secrets which nobody was aware of. After the work both headed to a club to drink and forget about what happened. It is doubtful that they will but that is how it works in this world.

You eat or you will be eaten!