Audi RS7 Sportback 2015

Saint21

Question

Hi!

As you can see from the title, I proposed this car to replace one of the 4 door cars on this awesome server. So please cast in your vote and opinion down below!!!

More images here: https://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cars/70651-audi-rs7-sportback-2015.html

alt text

@Tut-Greco said in Audi RS7 Sportback 2015:

not a huge fan of Audi especially not their sedans. Dodge however hits the soft spot :)

Audi and sedan goes together like chocolate and nuts. Their A5 Sportback, A6 (my car), and A7 is the best looking coupes and sedans out there, exterior and interior wise. Dodge will empty your wallet with its smallest 3.6 liter Engine lol

@Bone that lamborghini which "replaces" the basic turismo skin isnt too modern?
If we were to take it that way, then the model that is now in play is too modern for GTA: SA and then the one below would be the one that would fit best!

alt text
And what about my Dacia that I ve suggested? That it s too old for GTA:SA?
I really want an awnser about Dacia, cause 80 of the people voted for it...and it s a large number according to the people that are constantly online on this server!
You all said that you wanted to see 90' s car and you re rejecting Dacia because it s a rusty one/slav car...at least look at the photos!

like mentioned before by others and myself, models are slowly replaced by suitable ones fitting the environment
Community is free to suggest mods but that doesn't mean they will be added but looked at and taken in consideration or not

@Tut-Greco can give further insight but every time a mod has been added in the past it seems to have been done in a way where it does not add to the overall load on peoples CPU's. They're very good at minimalising this.

what Joe said. funny it keeps writing hoe on phone. anyway !

there's a great unbalance between 90s and newer cars. might start removing those modern rides as they're getting excessive. will leave this suggestion on hold until we get something done with the balancing :)

@Tut-Greco
You're right, but new cars such as lamborghini on turismo and buffalo from police car it s like 2015. The same as with the sentinel bmw. Anyway, I will try as far as possible from now on to come up with old car suggestions.