SAES News

Markus

Hello there!

I have recently thought of this idea where I make a topic where there are news and updates about stuff related to SAES. You can basically find new mods that have been added to the game, new bases, new spawns, new skins and so on! Also, we will have news about what is happening on the forums in-case you somehow have missed it.

This topic will be managed by Me and @Terry and also with the help from @Crash. But if you are interested in working alongside with me on letting the people know stuff that they haven't really got to yet, feel free to PM me on the forums, or on discord.

Please do not post under this topic unless you're a Community Staff or an Admin.

[Changes with-in the GM Team, 15.03.2019]

Nemesis recently left the Gang Management Team and Ikzelf replaced his spot. Congratz.

:::

Current GM Team:

• Hesha

• Nicus

• Ikzelf

Not counting the HQs since they just oversee it.

:::

[Forum Update, 19.03.2019]

Hello dear men! I am here to announce that we officially got our private forum group which I manage and @Terry & @Crash are the let's say, Employees. Us 3 will start posting news and updates under our very own section which you can find here (Click on the picture).

alt text
Alongside that, you can now see that we also have the Group Tag

alt text

Everything will now be posted there and I guess this topic can be moved, locked, whatever the HQs want to do with it.
If you have any questions, PM me on the forums and I will happily answer.

Big thanks to Shaun and Brophy for making this possible.