FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text

Case Name:
An unexpected hit by Mongols MC
Participants: @Dice @woofz @Cornelius @SweetGSF @Horm
Description:
While meeting up with an undercover officer WoofZ, we had unexpected visitors at our meeting just outside Los Santos. 3 members of Mongols MC approached us by motorcycles, and then initiated a conversation with us innocently enough to let our guard down. We were hit by baseball bats, brutally beaten up and taken into one of their trucks. We were on the move for about 15 minutes, and from intel I gathered beforehand, we arrived at what seemed to be the main HQ of Mongols MC.

After being beat up again, we were forced to take truth serum and Mongols started asking me and WoofZ questions regarding our activities and further asked whether we know about a certain project Z. I don't remember much about the conversation since I was drugged, but I remember something about project Z being a bold undertaking of local Los Santos gangs.
After they were done with us, they drove us back into the compound and attempted to finish us off. Shortly before saying, I quote: "The organization bids you farewell".
At that moment, I was grazed by a bullet in my head and feigned death. Me and HoofZ were then dumped into a country dumpster.

More questions than answers as usual, the most important one being what is this Organization and project Z and why are they targeting investigators? What have we unknowingly found out, but haven't made sense of yet? We need to look at our past activities and reports, and see the bigger picture. This organization whatever it is, is indeed bold to be targeting officers directly.

Screenshots:

:::

Meeting up with undercover officer WoofZ
Approached by the MMC members
Sweet-talking their way
I've had worse
In the truck, or under the truck!
Highway to hell
The place where bad things happen
Either you take the pill, or the pill takes you...
Bad manners
What next?
'Trip' around the town
Final destination
The organization bids you farewell

:::

alt text
@Lucifer said in Peaky Blinders Media Archive:

alt text

Date of the Role-Play: 09/01/2020
Story:
After a hard day of work setting down their new pub, Arthur called 3 of his means to go drink some whiskey , relax and share some laugs. Few hours later, and Officer from the FBI entered in the Pub aiming at them, and asking them to get on their knees. Meanwhile a @Skomorje that was outside saw through the window Arthur ( @Arma ) on his knees and a FBI agent. He took his gun and entered really slowly without making any noise, so the copper wouldnt notice him. While the Officer was showing off, saying that he arrested the famous Peaky Blinders on his own, the Skomorje was behind him with a loaded gun aiming on his head. ''I don't fooking think that it's a good idea Officer.'' Arthur said with a small smile on his face. ''What so funny Mr.Shelby?'' said the Officer. ''This.'' said Skomorje with a gun pointed on the Officer Head. The cop dropped his gun, Arthur reached his gun and shoot the cop. Blood was all over the floor, we took his corpse, loaded him in a black car, and drove to the sea. They went on top of the foothpath boardwalk with the cop dead body. And threw it down in the sea where no one will find him.
And that was the first Peaky Blinder's Murder.

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/GCk5Vd4
Attendants:[FBI] @Reus