Closed Organisation  ·  85 members

FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

^[alt text]
Case Name: Securing kidnapped officer
Participants: @Weppo (As a EMS paramedic) @KiroSa (As a state trooper)
Description: We were on the routine patrol with few other officers and then i heard a calling from the radio whispering to us such words as help i'm kidnapped etc, than we found out one of SAI officers been kidnapped by some street thugs we used the tracking chip that he's carrying to track his 10-20 down and succeesfully managed to find his direct location, our radars were showing the LS docks I and few other law enforcement members went straight to his location quietly, once we arrived to scene we found one suspect and him standing next to eachother whenever the suspect saw that we're pointing our guns at him and understood that there's no way out to get away from us he surrandered immediatly, i cuffed his hands than another criminal popped up from a corner and tried to get his gun from his holster and attempted to shoot me but we didn't let him do that and took him under custody aswell, i ordered them to face to wall and dont do anything stupid will cause a threat against us after that few officers were taking care of Officer sam, he was severe injured and losing blood i've requested an EMS unit to my location via radio, once the EMS unit arrived at scene they implemented a basic treatment to officer sam, he wasnt even available to walk, suffering infront of our eyes we barely carried him through to stretcher and get him into the ambulance and took the other suspects to the crusier with the assistence of 2 FOX agents and then Officer Sam insisted us to implement his treatment in the SAI HQ we brought him there as a convoy of 1 ambulance and 1 police crusier we successfully arrived to HQ and other SAI Officers met with us on the HQ's gate and helped us to get through to their base and then the paramedics started to treat officer sam and wrap his injures, in meantime we were taking position and cover for any encounter from the criminals and just as we thought some biker guy attempted to attack us who has a high probabilty of being involved to the incident previously, therefore we left him to mercy of SAI officers right after neutralizing the biker but although all intervention implemented on Officer Sam he didn't make it and unfortunetly passed away on the scene may god bless his soul and the other suspects involved within the incident sent to prison in order to suffer throughout rest of their lives
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/c3k41gB