POLL: VOTE: BIGGEST MYTH????

Daryl

@Jay shut the fuck up please ! i said what you say to admin and he mute me xd
so ask your self "why". for me i looove to insult and make fun of your ugly hypocrisy gay cultur too ,but some of the staff will cry and arrange big really big banned on my ass so for now i cant understand this server and these players and these fucking rules

@Jay said in POLL: VOTE: BIGGEST MYTH????:

"Don't abuse other players excessively"

doesn't abuse players
does nothing excessively

"oMg JoE wHy YoU hAvE tO bE rAcIsT tO mE?!?"

It's a joke boys and girls, I don't understand why the vast majority of players here are such babies now. I wish calling people "filthy sand niggers", or "highly explosive muslims", or "sweaty fanny fat cunt ass bitch who is probably a man anyways ( @Brooklyn )" and those very people joining in and just insulting me back.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST INSULT EACH OTHER? THIS IS THE INTERNET

~[FUCK YOU JOE YOU DRUNKEN, IRISH, GINGER, HIGHLY OFFENSIVE, UNFUNNY, ABUSIVE, PIECE OF RUNNY BLACK GUINNESS SHIT]~(green)

This response perfectly highlights one of the main issues in this community, which is that there seems to be a clash of 'culture' between many lower-ranked and higher-ranked members(mainly staff members, but you get the idea) in this community, but as the higher-ranked members have the power to decide what is being accepted in this community, they use their own morality as the standard to decide and try to enforce it on everyone.

Analyzing your post, you seem to presuppose that because it is internet, you have all the rights to be a douchebag, so it is okay to insult. Another example I've seen coming from certain staff members is that they are being very selective in what is offensive and what is not, using their own morality as their standard. I remember I once got kicked from SAES discord by Nanobob for writing 'cancer'.

I do not think that whatever you and Nanobob in the case of the examples thought at that time was wrong. Actually I think both of you have a good point, but your ideas do not have to apply to everyone here, right? They even conflict with each other while they are both happening on the internet. So what are you going to do Jay? Respect the rest and instead make jokes about something else where everyone can have a good laugh at? Or are you going to force the rest to like your joke which might be offensive and potentially make people feel uncomfortable to play in this community? Do you see what I am trying to tell you?

Now regarding your attempt to invalidate my point that the rule I cited does apply to whatever Joe did. Even here it is evident that you are applying your own morals on that rule. It might not be abusive for you, who says its not abusive for muslims in this case? Normally I tend to ignore these topics because 9 of the 10 times nothing happens and I don't really pay attention to them anyway. I actually responded to this topic because Joe was doing this on a constant basis, even after many players have clearly given the sign that they did not like his trolls and felt offended. Besides, if you take the whole rule into context and look at the warning given in the rule, this rule does clearly apply to that what Joe is doing right now:

Before clicking enter on that chat, ask yourself whether you're crossing the line from 'a bit of trolling' to 'total cunt.' If yes, don't click enter.

I am not planning to continue posting here as I already said what I wanted to say in my first post. I just found your post interesting because it reminds me of one of the issues I have been thinking about when it comes to SAES and your post pretty much confirms it to me.

I think this topic needs to be closed before Adistar decides the only way to solve this issue is to delete ThC for no reason.

Also Adistar if possible, have a quick read of your post before actually posting it. 5 Edits on the first one and 4 on this one, I can't keep up.

hef naice dai ))

@Rzz0 said in POLL: VOTE: BIGGEST MYTH????:

l suck it faggot die

i will fuck you up joe fuck you dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please admin remove him from staff..... thank

sirr.. pls read ruless.. do not offend on purpose thanks))

@NanoBob pls shadowban ty