POLL: VOTE: BIGGEST MYTH????

Daryl

Biggest myth is the credibility of SAES server rules:

Don't abuse other players excessively. This includes racism/harassment/bullying/insulting. Before clicking enter on that chat, ask yourself whether you're crossing the line from 'a bit of trolling' to 'total cunt.' If yes, don't click enter.
Additionally, (routinely) displaying a poor or toxic attitude towards staff/admin can result in a ban. Don't worry though, we will warn you several times before that to "stop being a cunt".

Very fun to trigger people but stay in your lane. Instead, contribute to making SAES a comfortable community to play in. Just as you have been given the responsibility to do so with the beautiful staff role you've earned after all your hard effort.

@Adistar said in POLL: VOTE: BIGGEST MYTH????:

Biggest myth is the credibility of SAES server rules:

Don't abuse other players excessively. This includes racism/harassment/bullying/insulting. Before clicking enter on that chat, ask yourself whether you're crossing the line from 'a bit of trolling' to 'total cunt.' If yes, don't click enter.
Additionally, (routinely) displaying a poor or toxic attitude towards staff/admin can result in a ban. Don't worry though, we will warn you several times before that to "stop being a cunt".

Very fun to trigger people but stay in your borders. Instead, contribute to making SAES a comfortable community to play in

The wise man has spoken.

also joe did blib poll & help at the GLUE4PICADOR! that is usefull af + killing seriouslity from the people what is even more usefull!
also in german we say to some people "zieh mal den stock ausm arsch" if someone takes everything to serious
(translate: put the wood out of your ass)

@Ramos yes

I think it is well known how pro-Islam the SAES HQ are

Our Imam, @Brophy was so angry with my poll that he went into a fit of rage and cast me from the family

very sad

this is the price we pay for love and truth

truth and love to all

x

"Don't abuse other players excessively"

doesn't abuse players
does nothing excessively

"oMg JoE wHy YoU hAvE tO bE rAcIsT tO mE?!?"

It's a joke boys and girls, I don't understand why the vast majority of players here are such babies now. I wish calling people "filthy sand niggers", or "highly explosive muslims", or "sweaty fanny fat cunt ass bitch who is probably a man anyways ( @Brooklyn )" and those very people joining in and just insulting me back.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST INSULT EACH OTHER? THIS IS THE INTERNET

~[FUCK YOU JOE YOU DRUNKEN, IRISH, GINGER, HIGHLY OFFENSIVE, UNFUNNY, ABUSIVE, PIECE OF RUNNY BLACK GUINNESS SHIT]~(green)