Huge Fps drop

Tefa

My laptop has i5 processor and 4gb ram and 2gb GFX
why shall my fps drop from 60 to 15 ? and there is no sound for the game ? I opened the volume mixer and I didnt even found MTA in it

Did you try the basics before doing this topic? By "basics" I mean reinstall the GTA SA and MTA, and by the way, if it's only on SAES that happens, go to MTA>Local Files>mods>deathmatch>resources and delete everything there.

If on the other hand that FPS drop happens in every game you play, I recommend you to check and update the drivers, all of them. If the problem persists and as the last resource reinstall the windows you on.

If after all that you still have the same problem I suggest you focus on the hardware.

@kipt said in Huge Fps drop:

Did you try the basics before doing this topic? By "basics" I mean reinstall the GTA SA and MTA, and by the way, if it's only on SAES that happens, go to MTA>Local Files>mods>deathmatch>resources and delete everything there.

If on the other hand that FPS drop happens in every game you play, I recommend you to check and update the drivers, all of them. If the problem persists and as the last resource reinstall the windows you on.

If after all that you still have the same problem I suggest you focus on the hardware.

Tnx pal

I Tired.all that before I make the topic.
anyways it is a silly and strange reason. when I removed the HDMI cable,everything fixed idk how but its now good
Thanks @kipt @Schwarz