The Group Panel

Zei

Question

So I am basically writing this to suggest some changes regarding the group panel.
So as we all know the normal group members (of official group) when writing /group they only get a really broing panel with group members and something similar.
Otherwise the group HQs have other panels so what i am suggesting is making the group panel same as gang panel (i think it is easy for devs to do it because the script already exists in saes) which will make the group panel more sexy and we will see the group members, props...

7 answers to this question

I dont fully agree tho because that way groups wont have its own taste and may turn into an organization .-. Also its a bit hard for the database of the server to hold more motds and people may create random group panels for infinite times even if its 100m

I assume the /group command only works once your group gets added to the ACL file, so the random groups panel thingy, by Bidrift, ain't a possibility. Anyhow, I don't think this is a necessity. Group panel works fine for what it is.

@Bidrift said in The Group Panel:

I dont fully agree tho because that way groups wont have its own taste and may turn into an organization .-. Also its a bit hard for the database of the server to hold more motds and people may create random group panels for infinite times even if its 100m

I said ONLY OFFICIAL GROUPS