Varrios Los Aztecas Media Archive

FastYounq

alt text
Roleplay (1):
Title: Los Santos wealthy gallery car hijacking.
History: In Los Santos there was an opening of a car gallery, and it was a wealthy person who owns this gallery the cars we sold were the latino-style cars we needed and we needed these tools, we had to make a plan right away the plan was to enter the gallery as a customer I tried to make the cars look like a skimmer and wait for the customers who came to the opening to go. After the customer leaves the gala, the gallery officer calls my fingertips and immediately puts the gun on his head and asks the vehicle's ignition keys he accepts to give the keys after a bit of a challenge if the difficulty first comes since the attitude of the man after taking the keys is not good we beat it up and beat it up and we leave it in the middle of the gallery to show that this is a threatening message to everyone in 10 minutes we took the vehicles out of the gallery and took them to a depot where no one knew very much, we covered the top of the vehicles with a piece of cloth and closed the surroundings with no one to draw attention. After hiding the vehicles, everyone dispersed into the mission area.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rNAAKuv

alt text
Roleplay (2):
Title: Secret drug sale in our region.
History: We heard that you were sold a drug in a bunch unaware of our territory, we had to be concerned about this issue, we immediately contacted the bar where the sale was made we asked the dealer whether it was a good deal and told him that he was selling drugs there. We quickly jumped to vehicles and stepped into action in my region in San Fiero, eventually we came to the bar and we got down from the cars and walked right in front of the bar to get into the bar. We caught the moment the fake dealer made a sale inside, we had caught a crime, and immediately took the drugs in his possession and took her to the back of the bar, there we questioned him a bit and asked him who he worked for and he did not answer us. We made it to the dealer at the back in order to speak in a punch, he finally confessed to whom he worked and said the seller used the words he used in his life we got angry and shot him with guns and riddled him with holes. we made it all the way to leave the body there and learn that everyone is the greatest Aztecas gang. The last version of the fake dealer has scared everybody, and they realize that they will not enter our territory.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/6yra9uI

alt text
Roleplay (3):
Title: Sea way with drug transport.
History :It was a beautiful summer day, suddenly the phone at VLA headquarters rang.The ship with the VLA drugs was coming to Los Santos.Hearing this, VLA started to move towards the harbor.VLA had reached the port, they were doing the goods count on the car.They started to load drugs into cars.After loading the goods in the cars, they were on their way to the warehouse and now he was ready to sell drugs.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/rqy1EJX

alt text
Roleplay (4):
Title: We sell drugs to a lady buyer.
History: A call was made from the phone and a woman said she was taking drugs, he told me that he was taking a lot of cannabis and told him to meet us we invited the drug home and set up a meeting time the meeting time came at the end and the woman came to the place we wanted at the time of the buyer we tried to negotiate the price between us and a conversation passed. The order came to examine the drugs and we removed the mysteries we kept from the mine. I told you that the mysteries in our possession are goods that are not in the possession of the latest quality goods and no drug gang I took out a few packs of cannabis and started to examine it and said that the quality is pretty good. He said he liked the drugs and bought it immediately and he would get $ 150 per kilo and accepted the proposal directly, we got an agreement on the money and started to take it out of other cannabis packages and bring it to the side of the car we installed marijuana packages. She added money after the job was finished and said he would do the drug trade from now on, after we received the money and sent the customer, we transferred the money to the gang deposit and we finished successfully on this mission.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/HvjUrEp

alt text
Roleplay (5)
Title Stealing marijuana.
History To get rid of the marijuana that has been stored in the cargo. We were waiting for intelligence on where it was We learned where the point is where the man will deliver the goods. Go straight to the point where the load will go We used cars a little faster than usual The delivery point of the vehicle was very remote and in a region where the mountain was at the end of the delivery point We made the plan before the driver came and we waited for the truck to come hiding Finally, as soon as the chauffeur drove down from the car, we immediately scared the guy in front of him and sat down The man stood up to us and we executed the man in that place and we went out of the way to take the car and take it to the place, and we were in a great joy, The goods left the place and everyone moved to the positions of duty.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/WIyUIJ5

alt text
Roleplay (6)
Title Removing bonzai stored in hay bales.
History In Red County, we went out of the way to get the bonzai we saved for police raids back on the surface. We knew that the road we were going to go was for a fortune, even if it was rough and muddy we went out to the point where the hay balisas we had reached at the end we went straight to the job to get the drugs out of the hay bales since the time passed, the hay bales were hardened and we struggled to get the drugs out we knew it was a very difficult job, but we knew we would eventually reach a real service we took the drugs out to the surface and loaded them into the latin-style vehicle we brought with us because the road was so difficult, we had to be careful to get the drugs to the store quickly, without an accident per vehicle finally we went out of the rugged road and quickly went to the warehouse, and after the goods were put down to the warehouse, everyone jumped to their vehicles and dispersed to the task areas.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/eKrVSSY

alt text
Roleplay ( 7 )
Title Old car park is also drug abduction.
History I heard there was a drug reserve in an abandoned car park in San Fierro we did not know exactly where the car park was, we were waiting for news from patrons to find out exactly where half an hour later the phone rang and the boss told us where the parking lot was and learned that it was on the west side of the city. Quickly departed from the place and parked in the right way, 1 hour after the destination I walked around a bit before parking the car, then quickly parked the car and tried to open the car after five minutes of opening the door, we quickly looked for drugs and learned where the packages were we quickly started taking drugs packs out of the car park and putting them in the back of the car we released about 250 kilograms of cannabis and quickly left the ship after loading the packages after transferring the drug packages to the gang store, everyone was scattered to their areas of duty.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/HzC6qZl

alt text
Roleplay (8)
Title Do not kidnap a drunk man's car.
History When we patrolled the San Fierro streets, we saw a drunken man he leaked in front of his car and could not even lift his head when we asked why this was, he turned us around and said, we're a gang, we got so nervous and kicked a drunk man, and the guy suddenly stood the weapon in his torso is pointing straight at us and quickly taking the weapon in his hand we beat him and we fainted the tool he had in hand was an old-style american savanna we knew that the car was a very high quality vehicle, it was an acrobatics vehicle that could go very fast I could not find the keys of the car on the man, but I tried to make a straight contact in the vehicle after 5 minutes we were able to start the vehicle we jumped into the car in quick steps and quickly got lost in order to leave the car said it was proud of us when we told the boss that this car was a high quality and fast car ee started to drive anarya anarya in order to put the vehicle in front of the depot door that was set up in order to put the vehicle into the depot quickly we lowered the vehicle to the store and then covered it with a plastic nylon cloth and camouflaged it after successfully completing this task, everyone was dispersed to the task areas.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/9VjUCnw

alt text
Roleplay (9)
Title Drug abduction from the pizzeria.
History One day, the gang steals the secret phone. The calling boss told us they were selling drugs in a pizza shop in Las Venturas We went to this drug-making pizza restaurant and we waited for the pizzeria to close after the pizzeria closed, we studied a bit and then tried to find out what time it was going to open. It was 15:20 after lunchtime and the restaurant was reopening at 18:20 in the meantime we had to go into the pizza restaurant within 3 hours and we had to miss the drugs it seemed difficult to open the door because they closed the doors with an iron plate but since the locks they used were old, we immediately opened the iron plates and forced them to open the door of the shop. We opened the door of the pizzeria's shop and quickly entered into the restaurant and started to remove the packages of marijuana from the back we understood that 275 kilograms of cannabis were stored and time was moving fast after we loaded the cannabis packs, which were only 45 minutes long, we quickly moved away and drove to the warehouse too many people arrested over this mysterious event but all of Las Venturas knew the mafia and the families we missed, federal officials who took this kidnapping and filed it up because they could not find the actual criminals after a week on. After successfully completing this mission, after transferring the drugs to the right-of-death gang, everyone was scattered to their areas of duty.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/b2LHr7v

alt text
Roleplay (10)
Title Drugs in Tierra Robada
History We were at LS at our base when Carter called us needed our services at Tierra Robada at the Outfit base, so we decided to go when we got there we started talking about the progress of both gangs and he told me he needed drugs so we started negotiating after that we came to an agreement and I take our merchandise in his car after we were paid and we left.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/xd0LneJ

alt text
Roleplay (11)
Title We are taking drugs from vagondas on the Los Santos construction site.
History The gang's stocks in the drug store were about to run out we had to make the drugs we hid in the face of the day the areas where we have kept the drugs we have marked on the map first we had to take out the drugs we kept in a construction site in Los Santos we hid drugs in a wagon in a construction site we wanted to get the confirmation by entering the code for the navigation area in the vehicle that we will go to quickly I called the boss on the phone after I determined where the navigation was. I told her that we had to take out the drugs we had hid and we got out of the way the road was not that long, we were in the construction area half an hour later and we tried to figure out a little patrol to see if anyone was there after we figured out who no, we tried to open the door of the wagon but could not open it because it was locked we had to bring the lock breaker in the car and tighten it I brought you the lock breaker and then we struggled to break the lock after 5 minutes, the lock was broken and we opened the door of the wagon. At least we had a drug refinance in this vagona there were 250 kilograms of drugs, and we quickly removed drug packages from the inside of the wagon. These packages, which are 50 kilograms, are in full 5 packages it was difficult for one person to lift it because the packages were heavy, two people united and removed the packages and loaded the cars after I packed the packages in a lump, I moved away from there when we got to the drug store, I called the boss. I said we'd get 250 packs of drugs in 5 packages in total after we closed the phone and downloaded the drugs to the gang store and camouflaged it, everyone dispersed to the task areas. We have successfully completed this task.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/h0J7hkO

alt text
Roleplay (12)
Title Cannabis withdrawal from the old timber factory.
HistoryWe heard that you hid drugs in an old timber factory in Whestone. We sent a messenger from the front to see whether this was a fact or a trap arranged for us The messenger we sent was a good trail and the Whestone town was like a hunter we knew that they would find drugs without hiding our man turned right into Whestone Wheatstone town was at 1.30 hours and as soon as he came to town he tried to find out where the timber factory was he found where the lumber mill was and immediately called us from the phone the lumber mill is east of whetstone town We got out of the way by taking a big cargo vehicle with us the road was rough as it was so heavy that the car was so big we had the fabric we wanted and we went out of the car and looked around to see if the factory was safe we tried to open the factory door quickly and it took a long time to break the door lock we were able to break the clay and when we walked in we had a very dirty smell inside and it was very humid we quickly sought every corner of the factory and it was hidden under an iron plate just to the right of where we had our last escalator the plate was too heavy, the only one could not lift it and I called the other guy to blame and told him to help we raised the iron plate and started to take out the holes where they kept the drugs. We removed the drugs from the hole and the weight of the packages side by side was 15 kilograms we got a total of 8 packages of cannabis and we started to load it into our suitcase we took the packages out of the factory and started putting them in the car we brought we loaded the drugs and set out the route of the road before we boarded the vehicles we will switch to Los Santos via San Fierro and take the goods to the gang place we set up the road and got in the car I was on the way to the gang at a time close to 2 or 3 hours we were in the gang store and we started to put the drugs out of the car and put them one by one. After the warehouse loading was over, I called the boss and informed him that we were done the phone was turned off and I commanded everyone to be dispersed to their service areas.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/cUIqeN6

alt text
Roleplay (13)
Title Removing drugs from the desiert
History In the middle of the Bone County desert was an abandoned detached house I came to the conclusion that this drug store we had hidden in this house we had no idea where exactly this ruined house was I took my side to a knowing element like Bone County handheld and headed for the Bone County desert we had to go after a long journey and we had to wait for the engine to cool down even when the car we were in was too hot. We waited for so many cars to cool so that the evening began to take a quick ride to the place we were going to go to finally, the old ruin was in the house and we quickly got into the house the inside of the house smells very dirty and there were too many insects so quickly that we removed the drugs from where we hid we put it out of the house and we took out 350 kilograms of drugs and put the packs one by one after moving quickly we jumped out of the car and away from there quickly drove to the city center, passing through the San Fierro depot, leaving the merchandise depot after finishing this task, everyone was dispersed to the task area.
Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/EBAsmx4