The current Weather on SAES.

jaimy

Question

So, as far i love the updates lately & great work from the Dev team. The Weather is kind of not what i was expecting to see, and not only me are the ones thats are ' not 'loving the new weather update. So im basically going to place a poll for this.

Ofcourse people will love it, and people will hate it. So i wanna hear the full community on this.

I don't really mind the time schedule as far as my opinion goes, if some people dissagree, please comment it down below.

sorry if people are offended by this but fuck sake people moaning is truly in nature of some of us.

Before the weather update other admins and myself been playing around with turning on the "old" dynamic weather which gave some changes instead of the fucking static weather.
People were then asking if it could be a permanent solution but due the code being old this was not a option to have it enabled permanently but on occasional moments.
Now that we have FINALLY a weather system that is almost perfect* ( *requires some tweaking but hey it only improves ) but the funny part of all of this is most people voted in favor of having weather changes are now struggling back and rather see the static weather return but common people make up your mind and think of what you voted for instead of boarding a hype train i'm sure you are capable of thinking yourself instead of letting others do it for you ;)

drops mic

I like all weathers and i would rather to have a button to allow for everyone to choose if they want it on or off cause sometimes yeh rain gets tiring when we get 6 hours of it but then once its gonne we will miss it.
i say give the button and keep all weathers !!!
#makebuttongreatagain

77% votes say it has to be changed i'm not saying you have to use a button but certainly other options are available. for me when i log on (doesn't matter what time of day or night) after 15 mins to a max of 30 minutes it Always starts raining i don't mind my bit of fair realism i reallly do but i can't stand a game where it always rains especially when i want to do races. Now for me personally the rain can stay however i would like it if its regulated so i don't get rain all day everyday but instead it changes somedays in morning somedays at night some sunny clear sky days some foggy days but give the sun a moment too thanks for reading and i hope this was helpfull

yours truly: cpt.jones