The current Weather on SAES.

jaimy

Question

So, as far i love the updates lately & great work from the Dev team. The Weather is kind of not what i was expecting to see, and not only me are the ones thats are ' not 'loving the new weather update. So im basically going to place a poll for this.

Ofcourse people will love it, and people will hate it. So i wanna hear the full community on this.

I don't really mind the time schedule as far as my opinion goes, if some people dissagree, please comment it down below.

@Ramby said in The current Weather on SAES.:

I love it, it makes flying and trucking more interesting. Talking about the fog and things. How often does it change? Every single hour?

fact, but in some other things for example racing its not always that interesting, so a feature to disable or able the weather would be appreciated. i would use it to in several things, but not in everything.

@jaimy said in The current Weather on SAES.:

@Ramby said in The current Weather on SAES.:

I love it, it makes flying and trucking more interesting. Talking about the fog and things. How often does it change? Every single hour?

fact, but in some other things for example racing its not always that interesting, so a feature to disable or able the weather would be appreciated. i would use it to in several things, but not in everything.

Then schedule a race when the weather suits you, some weather types are good enough for racing. Cloudy weather could give racing a new perspective on driving. I really like the weather, you could have another opinion on that.

Even tho I appreciate the effort put in by the developers to make the game more immersive, the rain was a bad idea. There is a lot of people who can not run modern games on their computer so they play older games such as MTA and the rain is causing them a lot of FPS problems it seems. I personally don't have any problems with the rain but we should empathize people who do have these problems. Oh, also: WHY DOES IT RAIN SO FREQUENTLY IS THIS UK?

Atleast configure the weather to normal cycle not that crazy weather foggy as fuck for 3 days consecutive and 1 sec of sun and the next 3 days of intense storm of rain and put that option that jaimy suggested not everyone want the current weather all the day

@Brophy said in The current Weather on SAES.:

So we are in 2019 and people are moaning about rain lag on a 14 year old game.

Lag isn't the main problem, it's the gameplay that is annoying. Besides, the feature isn't working correctly the weather isnt synchronising for everyone and its mostly rain that we cant experience the other implemented weathers more frequently.

You cannot make a button to enable and disable the weather because it will not be fair for other players
Lemme give you an example
You see while driving in the rain how your car handlings are shitty and you start drifting let imagine you are chased by a cop and you diable it then you will even avoid arrest so i dont really agree.