Some sort of farewell

TheClaw.

Well, well, well... I don't know what to say right now, I will try to explain my feelings anyway. I have been playing on this server, with a great community since 2011. I have logged in and played every single day, approximately. I have met with a lot of good people in this period of time. I would like to thank all of them. But unfortunately, sometimes you need to think about what you are doing right now, and what will you do in the future. Because of this great community, I couldn't stop playing it, I have tried a lot, but it didn't work. And today, the 17th of February, 2019, I have decided to give it a stop. I am doing this for my school, for my family and for myself. I hope that I have explained myself clearly. In this time, if anyone is mad at me, I would like to say sorry for the things that occurred. I will leave some screenshots of my SAES career highlights here to share my remembrance with you guys. I would like to point out that this is not a permanent farewell, I think. Take care guys.

And @TaJ , you will see, Mercedes will win the 2019 season.

:::
alt text
Probably the happiest moment of my career. Meanwhile, I was laughing and screaming in the house.
alt text
Weird moments with fellas.
alt text
R.I.P Black Syndicate.

I have more of them, but can't put my eight years into a spoiler.
:::
alt text