Suggestion for Elegy mod.

jaimy

Question

So basically like the title says, its time to give the elegy some love aswell. As most of us know Elegy is one of the only vehicles to drift with, and for the past years it never got a custom mod, My request was to give it some attention, and see some lovely elegys again.

As far as my opinion goes, the handling can stay the same. no need to change it, unless one of you guys has a other opinion about that.

the cars i personal feel that fits the most with buildyear/knowledge & performance are

edit Yes about the upgrades, there are alot of mods out here with all the upgrades inclueded i guess our lovely friend @Tut-Greco know what & how ^^

Nissan Silvia S15 or S14 or S13
Nissan Silvia

Toyota Corolla AE86
Toyota Corolla

Mazda RX7
Mazda

Now is up to the community to decided. If you know any other driftcars, post it ezpz.

17 answers to this question

@jaimy said in Suggestion for Elegy mod.:

@Alperreis said in Suggestion for Elegy mod.:

Elegy suppose to be real life Skyline, front side is R31 and basic shape R32, to be fair Skyline R34 mod would be perfect for Elegy.

I know, but since @Tut-Greco wanna use a GTR for a other vehicle its kinda unnecessary to have 2 then.

yeah I just saw it then 2002 rx7 or silvia would be good

Elegy suppose to be real life Skyline, front side is R31 and basic shape R32, to be fair Skyline R34 mod would be perfect for Elegy.

I know, but since @Tut-Greco wanna use a GTR for a other vehicle its kinda unnecessary to have 2 then.

i don't mind having 2 nissans, fairly sure they look very different from eachother too

@Tut-Greco said in Suggestion for Elegy mod.:

@Sucre said in Suggestion for Elegy mod.:

@jaimy about those cars, i want a perfect mod, with the animation of lights opening.

what you're talking about is a hidden headlamp vehicle flag that can only be added through (afaik) vehicles.IDE. I doubt MTA can read custom IDE files, so if it isn't default for Elegy then it can't be done

We can also take the ZR-350 if people want the animated headlights. aslong it gets a simular handling like the elegy im down.

i don't mind having 2 nissans, fairly sure they look very different from eachother too

For god sake, we put 2 BMWs, which sux. Surely we can put 2 GTRs. Not to mention that we put e30 to one of the fastest cars in saes...

@VinnyBL said in Suggestion for Elegy mod.:

@jaimy which model of the Rx7 you suggested?
The FC or the FD ?
Cuz your photo looks more like a FC

we tried to find a good Mazda rx7 overall but can't seem to find one, we find alot of FC ones, but none tunable sadly.. So we are aiming towards the Silvia s15 atm.

@Shaggeh said in Suggestion for Elegy mod.:

For god sake, we put 2 BMWs, which sux. Surely we can put 2 GTRs. Not to mention that we put e30 to one of the fastest cars in saes...

Bmw e30 is getting fixed.

Done a bit of research and found no Mazda rx7 mod that has tuning parts for modshops, which I want to have for Elegy. Silvia does on the other hand, so kinda leaning towards that one instead. Can add Mazda RX7 at some point, just not for Elegy.