Change day/night back to normal

bachwa

Question

Topic name is pretty much self-explanatory I believe.
Opened the game tonight, to my most unpleasant surprise, found the server in it's most horrific state - THE MORNING MOOD! As if having that horrible experience once a day wasn't enough!

No seriously, I found that many players didn't like the day/night switch, and the new concept of time overall. So I would like to, atleast, add a little poll to see an overall opinion on the matter. Cheers.

21 answers to this question

You people amaze me, how can you possibly like having a sunny / day all the times , it's been like that for years and y'all still like it.

It's about dam time they changed it, and now the weather / feeling of having something different than sunny 24/7 during the whole year is amazing. Plus it is very cool to see the server on its peak activity during night time , so quit complaining you godam scrubz

@kenny said in Change day/night back to normal:

@Tritosh said in Change day/night back to normal:

Just disable rain,fog,thunder and such time mods that may lag the gameplay

If the game still makes you lag you should consider replacing your ten year old potato

It doesnt, but people still lag from it. GTA runs on single core and doesnt use the multi core option, hence why my i3 can run the game better than some of the i7 ones

@Patrol said in Change day/night back to normal:

You people amaze me, how can you possibly like having a sunny / day all the times , it's been like that for years and y'all still like it.

It's about dam time they changed it, and now the weather / feeling of having something different than sunny 24/7 during the whole year is amazing. Plus it is very cool to see the server on its peak activity during night time , so quit complaining you godam scrubz

amen

How about adding the ability to set time and weather client-side (not server side, only for yourself) in M > Weather? This of course should disconnect you from the time and weather settings of the server, but once you're done you can toggle it back to server-side mode. If it's possible, it would be the best solution imo.

As the game itself is supposed to be a depiction of reality virtually, the weather conditions should vary. Been kn this server more time I had been in high school and to be fair I got bored of the fuckin sunny weather. Plus its a border to my RP pictures.
Referring the time thing, yeah Im totally in what @bachwa said, we need day and night at the same time the sun rises or falls in real life. Por favor!