Deleted

Zei

1-Personal information :
Username xxlazarxx
Nickname : O|LaZaR
Nationality :tunisia
Spoken languages : english / arabic / french
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :since 2014
Tell us in few lines about yourself :hello , i am lazar my real name is ghassen , football and video games are my favourite hobbies started playing saes since 2014 and joined some organizations to get experience and to reach what i am right now
Rate Your English Skills (/10): 7
Rate your RP skills (/10) :8
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad :
Groups : Cluckin bell / San Andreas Studios
Gang: The Outfit
Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why):yep got banned because i was admin in another rpg serveur
Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) : nope
3-About the Company :
Explain in few lines our role : buying a car with low price then you work hard to upgrade it , then you sell it with high prices
Why you chose us : To help the group with the activity and work hard , i can offer many things to reach the top
Why shall we accept you : because colo suggested me also , i am active player and friendly at the same time
How can you benefit us : loyalty , and we know that the teamwork is the key for the succes , that's why i choosed this group
What do you expect from our company : A hard work and friendly members
Wich agency will you choose if we accept you : selling division
Show us some projects you did (only for who choosed Making Division):

1-Personal information :
Username :Hassan
Nickname :HRMC|Hassan
Nationality :egypt
Spoken languages :arabic and english
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :2 years
Tell us in few lines about yourself :Hello, my name is Hassan and i life in egypt and i like playing football and tennis and i have 19 years old
Rate Your English Skills (/10) : 9
Rate your RP skills (/10) : 6
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad : HRMC-H
Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why): no
Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) : no
3-About the Company :
Explain in few lines our role : AutoLand is a group that focus on buying cars, modifying cars, and selling them for a price that the buyer will never refuse, AutoLand got one of the most skilled, convincing players to sell their products while they also have one of the best car makers who work day and night to give you the best cars
Why you chose us : because i want to use my skills for something useful like convincing and things like this
Why shall we accept you : I'm good at convincing people and showing cars to people with a way they cannot refuse
How can you benefit us : just like how i said above
What do you expect from our company : great RPs and a lot of cars getting sold!
Wich agency will you choose if we accept you : selling division

1-Personal information :
Username : calebb
Nickname :Lance
Nationality : Tunisian
Spoken languages :arabic,english and frensh
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :4 years
Tell us in few lines about yourself :I'm Rayen, I'm 16 years old guy, I'm Tunisien and living Sousse, I've one brother, father is a police and mother is died, I like practicing fitness exercises, I like watching action movies, despite I'm athletic but, I adore fast food, I do not think that it really affects badly on me while practicing fitness exercises. I like video games.
Rate Your English Skills (/10) : 6.5
Rate your RP skills (/10) : 7
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad : BloodZ and groups n/a
Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why): Nope
Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) : Yes,Killing Someone without reason
3-About the Company :
Explain in few lines our role : AutoLand is a group. They buy new cars for low price and sell them to players for high price.
Why you chose us : im an experienced and skilled player that can bring to AL all his efforts and power i'm a loyal,respected and faithful person that can support group's members and help them .i keep helping and hanging with AL and doing all efforts and showing my skills to join this group and i want to because really i like the teamwork and the activity of this group also i know many members in AL and They are friendly .AL for me it's not a just group it's my big family
Why shall we accept you : In my case I want to be accepted because I am a person able to respond to all kinds of situations highly respect my superiors and I try to learn more every day so I can grow in knowledge of the server
How can you benefit us : Many informations and i will be royal player
What do you expect from our company : As i said..
Wich agency will you choose if we accept you : Selling Division

1-Personal information :
Username : JudeObiasca
Nickname : ICE | xJuDe | R
Nationality : half Pinoy / Half Australian
Spoken languages : Itlaian-English-Tagalog
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG : since 2015 but i stop then played again (i created new account)
Tell us in few lines about yourself : hello i am Jude i like to play computer games such as mta;sa , gta;sa , gta v , csgo , minecraft and also i love my family and my friends , and we love playing baseball with me and cousin we always hit a homerun and we like to be a baseball player when we grow up in future . and i also want to make more friends ingame and in real life . and i love to ang with my family and friends.
Rate Your English Skills (/10) : i would rate them 8/10
Rate your RP skills (/10) : 8/10
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad : ICE - Immigration and Custom Enforcement
Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why): not yet
Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) : not yet
3-About the Company :
Explain in few lines our role : AutoLand role is to sell cheap cars aswell , they can be use as mechanics to , they can mod the cars like make it more beauty and they sell cars also
Why you chose us : Because my course was an Automotive and i like Cars
Why shall we accept you : Same as above , and im active and kind and respectfully and i also respect all each others
How can you benefit us : My kind my respect my skills my activitys my events.
What do you expect from our company : i can expect AutoLand will be a great company because it's cars and all people needs cars
Wich agency will you choose if we accept you : Selling / Mechanic Division

alt text

1-Personal information :
Username :freefire
Nickname :CripZ*>Rocket
Nationality :Tunisian
Spoken languages :Arabic,Frensh,English
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG :I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+)
Tell us in few lines about yourself : :Hello,my name is Aziz know as BlueZ>Rocket in game i 17 years old i'm studen i live in Tunisia.So CripZ*>Rocket is an active player,plays alot of games but the only one i love spending hours and hours infront of my computer playing it is the MTA especially on SAES server.
Rate Your English Skills (/10) :8/10
Rate your RP skills (/10) :7/10
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad :CripZ/TMH
Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why):N/A
Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) :N/A
3-About the Company :
Explain in few lines our role :AutoLnad role's is buy car's with a cheap prices,then they repair the car.So in this price,then they are repair the car.So in this way they sell cars to othres at a high price.
Why you chose us :I like AL role's and i like making rp's with other for selling car's.So their role's is act real life
Why shall we accept you : I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in gangs which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .
How can you benefit us :I will be active player and help Al membres
What do you expect from our company :My expection from the company is that evreyone and help each other
Wich agency will you choose if we accept you :The selling division.

1-Personal information :
Username : Judyess
Nickname : Judyes
Nationality : Tunisian
Spoken languages : Arabic , English , French
How long have you been playing SAES :RPG : 5 months ago
Tell us in few lines about yourself : Hello there, Im Amine I live in Tunisia , Sousse am 16 years old i study in high school i got 1 brothers i began playing video games since Im a kid i started with play station one and two then my father bought me a computer i was addicted to play FIFA and PES nobody can beat me in these games day after day my friend gave me few games that he already downloaded them and recommended me to play them and one of them was grand theft auto San Andreas, so i started playing the game it took me long time to complete all the missions it was such difficult even through cheating , and one day my friend recommended me to download Multi Theft Auto.
Rate Your English Skills (7/10) : My english skills 7/10
Rate your RP skills (6/10) : My RP skills 6/10
2- ingame information :
Your current Groups/Gang/Squad :

• Cunning Stunts.

• The Motor Heads.
    Have you been banned before (if yes,explain why): Yeah i was banned , for evading of amounts.
    Have you been kicked /adminjailed(if yes explain why) : Yeah one time i've got adminjail , i'll example ingame or discord.
    3-About the Company :
    Explain in few lines our role : AutoLand roles based in selling cars to SAES players and they sell them with a cheap price.
    Why you chose us : I liked you role , and i have friends there.
    Why shall we accept you : Because i'm active,mature,loyal and i
    How can you benefit us : I can offer all of my activities to this is group.
    What do you expect from our company : Nothing
    Wich agency will you choose if we accept you : I'll choose the selling division